Latest from George Anthony 1-2-09 at 11:58 PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"There is a hole in my heart big enough for a truck to drive through,” Anthony said.

Did anyone else instantly think, "billboard sign" or was it just me?!

George Anthony says his family has not yet made funeral arrangements for Caylee. They are still waiting for Casey Anthony's defense team to wrap up their second autopsy.

Blame it on the defense team. We knew that was coming. They won't allow us to make arrangements to bury Caylee. (I would tell that defense team to stuff it publically and let us get on with a proper burial for my granddaughter.) At least, he didn't go ahead and say Casey was the hold up.

Lee, the Anthony’s son and brother to Casey, has moved back home to be with his parents.

Huge red flag for Mallory! Wake up! This is not a good sign that he has moved home with his mommy instead of taking care of you. They are really circling the wagons now.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Mallory need to run away from that family as fast as she can, don't look back!

Also no questions were asked about possibly knowing where Caylee's body was almost a month ahead of her discovery.
No questions were asked about possible pending charges for OJ, acessory after the fact, Lying to investigators, etc.
No questions were asked about the continual string of lies to try and sway public opinion to help their daughter who murdered their grandchild.
No questions were asked about any animosity they may hold toward Casey.
No q's about visiting her in prison, if convicted.

Yep, that was a fine piece of investigative journalism there. Maybe next time they can just send George an email with a list of multiple choice soft answers.
Maybe the questions that need to be asked will come later when the grieving grandparents have had time to absorb their loss. Probably from a SA instead of a sophomore majoring in journalism.

Who knows?

Also, I have seen the rumor about LA's preg. GF a thousand times. Any proof? Links?

I reckon ole Mallory may be getting the house to herself.

What house is Mallory getting? Lee moved out of his rental house last week, I thought it was now being cleaned and it's empty.

The GJ met on 10/14/08. This is the same date she was indicted and arrested for Murder, etc. :)

Thanks! I think however the GJ was meeting in secret long before that date. But we'll never know. It usually takes more than a half a days testimony to hand down a murder one indictment.

The car was cleaned hours before CA tracked KC down and became infuriated with her. When Ca wasn't getting any answers she got pissed off and called 911....about her car being stolen and the money.....Caylee was an afterthought. Ca didn't call for anyone to look at the car. She called because her daughter pissed her off.

ETA: think about it. She didn't even ask TonE where Caylee was. But she sure told him KC was gonna steal from him

Good point. She didn't ask one of KC's friends about Caylee. Not
"do you know where she is" or "when was the last time you saw her?" or anything about Caylee.

*respectfully snipped*

so why doesn't he??

Yeah! Why don't they all? What on earth is there left to hide folks? So don't say anything you don't want overhead, words of comfort and love would probably come in handy for KC right now. I don't think they can face her now that they know Caylee is gone. JMO.

I thought the report said something about what George allowed to be released, not that's all he said or was asked. ???

[/guote]I caught that the one the other day. Here is another one. Aarone father only reported her missing, because her non custodial mother began making a stink over not seeing Aarone for so long. I believe if Cindy could take back one thing, it would be making that 911 call. [/quote]

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=1325602

(snip)
Aarone Thompson was reported missing on Monday by her father. Police in Aurora, Colo., with the help of the FBI, conducted an intense three-day search, but concluded, after a call from a close friend of the family late Wednesday night, that Aarone was killed in her home perhaps as long as 18 months ago by someone close to her.

How can George sit on LKL and say that he thinks Caylee is with a loving caring family and NOT appeal to this family to return her??? All lies. They should have demanded the truth from KC instead of talking to her like a five year old in prison. My heart only goes out to Caylee, period.

I think George is wimping and dumbing himself down on purpose. He's smarter than he let's on and I believe he figured out what happened when he got to the towyard if not before. The moved bush, the pavers put down on July 4th, the lime spread on the yard, the gas can, no smell in the trunk on the 24th, chasing Casey down the road, looking under the playhouse, and all the lies to the media ........................ I think Cindy and her carrying on and talking is the smokescreen for the one who is really orchestrating protecting and looking out for Casey.

Yeah. CA and GA both really reversed gears after the initial police calls. But I think that CA after talking with KC fed George a load. Just IMO ATP.

Reporters hound these people -- it's not like he drove to the news station to make a big announcement. He refused to be filmed but did give them a sense of how he's feeling and when they expect to speak to the press again formally.

I suppose his other option is to ignore every reporter who comes near him and never to answer a question when a microphone and camera are shoved in his face -- but then, if he did that, he would be accused of clamming up because he's trying to hide something.

They are damned if they do and damned if they don't. People forget that reporters are asking them questions and they are responding to questions not just running up and letting out everything on their mind. They don't realize that the person writing the article isn't always objective, but can be putting some spin or their perspective on it. They can't win no matter what they do.

Has any one read the report by David Lohr on blogs.discovery.com
called "Casey Anthony: The Ultimate Mindbender? This is I think the best anaology or profile I have ever read on Casey. It's worth the read.

I have often said that could have easily been what happened with Caylee if Cindy hadn't gotten so enraged with Casey over the car and the money enough to turn her in.

All they had to say is that the non-existent father's family stepped in and took custody then moved out of the country. No one would have been the wiser to question what really happened because no one was allowed "inside" the family and they are such prolific liars.

Frightening, isn't it?!

I have always believed that KC intended to run to California and never return again. No one would ever have questioned where little Caylee was.

I have also always believed if KC had told them the truth from the beginning it would have all been covered up and it would never have been known that Caylee was dead. I do believe they would have helped her cover the entire death up, knowing what I know now.

Good point. She didn't ask one of KC's friends about Caylee. Not
"do you know where she is" or "when was the last time you saw her?" or anything about Caylee.

The only comment she made was to AH about Casey could be in legal trouble. I don't remember the exact words CA used.

IIRC When KC sent the letter to Beary requesting to see George in private it was appoved ,LE had George wired but JB wanted to be present . KC kept George waiting for hours while she met with JB then cancelled on him .

I feel for George, to some degree. I believe he loved Caylee, as I am sure he loves Casey, Lee, and Cindy. I also believe he is extremely conflicted, but he has made his choice. Hearing him describe the smell in the vehicle on LKL the day before Caylee's remains were recovered as being a result of "garbage" is so unbelievably noxious to me, and I can't help but think of this in the light of everything GA has said and done.

The car was cleaned hours before CA tracked KC down and became infuriated with her. When Ca wasn't getting any answers she got pissed off and called 911....about her car being stolen and the money.....Caylee was an afterthought. Ca didn't call for anyone to look at the car. She called because her daughter pissed her off.

ETA: think about it. She didn't even ask TonE where Caylee was. But she sure told him KC was gonna steal from him

Actually, I would not be surprised if we eventually find out that all 4 Anthony's knew about little Caylee's demise before any 911 call. I cannot get Cindy's text message out of my mind where she texts Casey with, "Major problem.....Call me." Also, I find it odd that all of this came down on the SAME day Amy, Ricardo, and J.P. got back from Puerto Rico. I just have a hinky feeling that it was planned to explode on that day. I know I am pretty much alone in thinking this......but I do! I feel sorry for Amy, Ricardo, and J.P. being drawn into all of this. :mad:

Actually, I would not be surprised if we eventually find out that all 4 Anthony's knew about little Caylee's demise before any 911 call. I cannot get Cindy's text message out of my mind where she texts Casey with, "Major problem.....Call me." Also, I find it odd that all of this came down on the SAME day Amy, Ricardo, and J.P. got back from Puerto Rico. I just have a hinky feeling that it was planned to explode on that day. I know I am pretty much alone in thinking this......but I do! I feel sorry for Amy, Ricardo, and J.P. being drawn into all of this. :mad:

Oh I so wanna know what happened during those 31 days,I bet there's a lot we don't know!
And you're not the only one.I don't necessarily think that CA calling 911 is a sign of her innocence.They HAD to report her missing at some point or else people would have started asking questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member