Laura Babcock: Dellen Millard & Mark Smich charged w/Murder in the First Degree #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG!!!!!!! Where is LAURA????? That CN was on our radar from the beginning! Was she on here too???? WTF???

I wonder if specific tests done at materials found at the farm have taken this long to be done, and that's why LE is just charging them with Laura's murder now. So sad for Laura. :(

This is so horrible....RIP Laura. Prayers to your friends and family. xoxoox

I am not surprised one bit.

He's a serial killer now.

I wonder if specific tests done at materials found at the farm have taken this long to be done, and that's why LE is just charging them with Laura's murder now. So sad for Laura. :(

After they found everything at the farm and said it was irrelevant I'm kind of shocked by this. Wowzers. Something had to be found at that farm .. obviously.

There was speculation about what happened to the dad early on this case, yehp.

Just heard the news ... so sad about Laura and WM. Lady Justice may seem a bit slow coming, but she is working her way along here.

Rest in Peace, Laura Babcock and Wayne Millard
:rose::rose::rose:

I am surprised about Smich being involved all along.

Just with Laura. Millard is charged by himself for his father. I'm wondering if Millard had something to hang over Smitch's head now ... or vice versa. If they blackmailed each other.

Nice to be back! TPS news conference streaming live at LiveStream.com/TorontoPolice at 3 pm I believe

I'm not getting a feed. It says "Offline". Is it over?

I can't say I'm surprised about any of it. Just sad for the families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member