Laura Babcock Murder Trial 10.25.17 - Day 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to limit my time following the trial , after finding out about the exhibits yesterday like the tarp and that it looks like a body was in the tarp, it is sickening. No one said before the person yesterday that it looked like a body in the tarp. There is a lot of evidence and now understand why the Crown went straight to a trial. I am shocked at the evidence that they have . I know enough and I believe 100% they both are guilty of murdering Laura Babcock. Justice for Laura Babcock.

three more witnesses up today:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/babcock-trial-day-four-1.4371985

honestly about Desi's testomy yesterday, considering my own experiences at around age 14, i believe him. Those early years are the most impressionable years of us all, and what happens at that age usually sticks with us for the rest of our lives. Unfortunately for him, what went on in that garage that day, and what he remembers, will probably haunt him for years to come, just MOO. I think i wrote what i'm trying to say ha.

There is probably so much evidence on that ipad....I can only imagine. How horrible after they killed LB, they then had her personal device to read through all her messages and look at all her photos.

Millard? True that, however I get the feeling that his parents really had little time for him throughout his life. Apparently WM was a drunk, parents split. Don't get me wrong, I don't feel sorry for him in the least, but there are often horrific circumstances that lead people to go down the wrong path.

As well as unchecked mental illness. Imo I feel like DM suffers from something since he was unable to fit in at school amongst his peer group.

I hope they are not released for the sake of Laura's family. I would not want to see the tarp.

It was a deeply disturbing photo, and it also gave a sense of how thin she was at that time. SL commented on her very, very thin frame as at the last time he saw her, as did the missing person report. My heart breaks (over and over again) for what her family has had to, and continues to, endure, but also over how unwell she must have been in her final days. (IMO)

One of the hardest things for me to stomach in this trial is how Laura could be any one of at least a dozen young women I've known personally who have struggled with mental health, dabbled in recreational drugs, and had (fairly normal, run-of-the-mill) conflict with their parents. So many of us are, have been, or will be, Laura at some point in our lives. How horrifically cruel and tortuously unfortunate that she happened to cross paths with these monsters when she was at her most vulnerable.

All MO.

There is probably so much evidence on that ipad....I can only imagine. How horrible after they killed LB, they then had her personal device to read through all her messages and look at all her photos.

Just to clarify, i believe it was Shawn Lerner’s iPad, lent to Laura just a couple of days before her disappearance to facilitate a search for an apartment.

It was a deeply disturbing photo, and it also gave a sense of how thin she was at that time. SL commented on her very, very thin frame as at the last time he saw her, as did the missing person report. My heart breaks (over and over again) for what her family has had to, and continues to, endure, but also over how unwell she must have been in her final days. (IMO)

One of the hardest things for me to stomach in this trial is how Laura could be any one of at least a dozen young women I've known personally who have struggled with mental health, dabbled in recreational drugs, and had (fairly normal, run-of-the-mill) conflict with their parents. So many of us are, have been, or will be, Laura at some point in our lives. How horrifically cruel and tortuously unfortunate that she happened to cross paths with these monsters when she was at her most vulnerable.

All MO.

Very sad and your comments are so true. These two have no remorse over what they did to any of their victims. Their aim is to beat the charges. No rehab for DM and MS.

As well as unchecked mental illness. Imo I feel like DM suffers from something since he was unable to fit in at school amongst his peer group.

Millard spent his early years at the private Toronto French School. Same school I went to as a kid before it went private. What I can tell you is that the kids that went to that school were the brattiest little pieces of s**t I have ever come across. So not sure that Millard wouldn't have fit right in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member