Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.07.17 - Day 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean his hard drive...I see it was called "Dells Hard" ....

Oh my gosh - I totally missed that......I bet you're right.....we don't need to see that.....MOO

I thought they were talking about the picture associated with his Steam account, which would be the bloody eye pic. What did he name his computer?

[FONT=&quot]Nov 7 2017 4:46 PM[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Falconer takes us through the backups he found on Millard's computers:

On the first computer:
Dell's iPhone x3
Mark's iPad

On Millard's second computer:
Andrew's iPhone

On Millard's third computer:
Rubix's iPhone

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews [video=twitter;928016510236483584]https://twitter.com/HefCHCHNews/status/928016510236483584[/video]More

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The judge is having a hard time understanding this computer stuff, he says. Wonders if there is a simpler way to explain.
[/FONT]

Judge Code has never backed up his phone I guess. JMO

[FONT=&quot]Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews [video=twitter;928019191449387009]https://twitter.com/HefCHCHNews/status/928019191449387009[/video]More

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]That’s it for #Babcock trial today. Starting at 9:30am in morning
[/FONT]

Question. When the junkie friends of MS' said that he told them about the murder...I recall hearing them testify MS saying and I'm paraphrasing ..WE burned and killed a girl. Threw her in a lake. (I distinctively remember the WE) did the crown ask them if they asked MS who was this WE? Did MS elaborate on that?

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 20m20 minutes ago
We can't see the image of #Millard that was there, as crown reminds judge, that photo was deemed inappropriate for jury to see.

The bloody eye pic? Would that be considered an "image of Millard"? What else could it be?

BBM

It's the bloody eye pic.. if the tweets are put into context:

DM's 'steam' account was being discussed, that it booted automatically, what DM's user account was called, and that there was an image, which could not be shown because already deemed to be inappropriate. (I'll bet they're saving THAT one for the WM trial!)

These were tweeted within seconds of one another, read bottom to top:

LH Tweets from today:

We can't see the image of #Millard that was there, as crown reminds judge, that photo was deemed inappropriate for jury to see.

The steam acct that boots automatically has #Millard's photo. Falconer tells judge ppl can play games together while far apart

The online gaming community and software was "Steam;" user account on Millard's computer was "Dir3n33d," Falconer is describing his process

I thought they were talking about the picture associated with his Steam account, which would be the bloody eye pic. What did he name his computer?

That was exactly what came to my mind also Paris when I read that tweet. :rolleyes: Can't taint the juror pool you know....pftttt. DM and SM are screwed without that photo anyway. I bet that photo won't be allowed during WM's murder trial either....shows bad character...GMAFB. Everything about these two idiots shows bad character.
MOO.

Ok, so I have been in the Maplegate house a long time ago. My best friend lived next door and her parents and the Millard's were friends. I was hanging out around Christmas one time and Mr. Millard arrived at the door and invited everybody over for some Christmas Cheer. My friend and I went along.

From what I recall, the house was lovely. Very classy, classic, expensive furnishings and spotless. I don't recall seeing anyone other than Mr. Millard.

I would hazard a guess that it's a visual of what he named the computer!

The photo the jury is not allowed to see is most likely the Steam photo of Millard with a wound to the eye. I found the photo today, searching on Reddit led to Millard's actual Steam account with the bloody eye photo. Horrendous. No doubt this will be evidence in the WM trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva