Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.07.17 - Day 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

• Interesting....Mr. Millard was by himself - would you remember if he was still married or divorced? This has to be difficult knowing that you actually met the man and now all this horrific history unfolds. May TB, LB and WM all RIP. <modsnip>​

Ok, so I have been in the Maplegate house a long time ago. My best friend lived next door and her parents and the Millard's were friends. I was hanging out around Christmas one time and Mr. Millard arrived at the door and invited everybody over for some Christmas Cheer. My friend and I went along.

From what I recall, the house was lovely. Very classy, classic, expensive furnishings and spotless. I don't recall seeing anyone other than Mr. Millard.

Just google dir3n33d for the photo and click on images.

That search also brings up the photo mentioned in DM’s jail house letters of CN “Sea Enn” “Rubikinks” dressed up as the Jokers girlfriend; Harley Quinn for Halloween. Choosing that outfit months after DM was charged and jailed for TB’s murder says a lot about what she knew and her state of mind at that time IMO..

You guys know that pic of MWJ holding up that bong gun to his eye and a wad of cash? Does anyone know if it was taken after DM' dad's murder? Had to be right? The pic seems to be saying shoot them in the eye and take their money. It was almost like a sick joke among these low lives. And I guess MWJ would have to have known about the murder too..

There was a Mattress a desk and other items found in the car trailer found DM's moms house ?

Quote from Sweedie? I couldn't copy the thread from TB trial thread. Day 5

Added: I see this was asked and suggested in previous posts about the parties and LB contacting DM for drugs and a place to stay. I wonder if LB had for a time lived at DM's Maple Gate house and the furniture (desk and mattress) found in the trailer were hers? Perhaps the backpack was LB's also. Childlike documents...she did at one time work at a toy store... MOO.

struggling with the quote/copy?search thing

There was a Mattress a desk and other items found in the car trailer found DM's moms house ?

Quote from Sweedie? I couldn't copy the thread from TB trial thread. Day 5

Added: I see this was asked and suggested in previous posts about the parties and LB contacting DM for drugs and a place to stay. I wonder if LB had for a time lived at DM's Maple Gate house and the furniture (desk and mattress) found in the trailer were hers? Perhaps the backpack was LB's also. Childlike documents...she did at one time work at a toy store... MOO.

struggling with the quote/copy?search thing

NO evidence to suggest LB lived there and she did not seem to move furniture with her.....just couch surfed.
The mattress at the time of TB's murder was most likely from the hangar if I was to guess. There were reports that it appeared at the hangar that he sometimes slept there. JMO

Sleep Country has an affordable old mattress disposal service. Did he use the service? I'm thinking not. Did he take it to the dump? If there was blood on it then he can't publicly dispose of it. Who helped him carry the mattress because he wouldn't have been able to do it himself? I think MS helped him. Burned at the farm? Maybe.

I think this is all very plausible. These are the same two guys who shot Tim Bosma INSIDE the truck they wanted so badly that they then had to tear apart and destroy evidence because of their ineptitude.

MOO

Yep Tealgrove.
I agree with your saying: "What goes around comes around.
Can't wait for GUILTY: LIFE !!

From his Steam account, it looks like he was friends with "rubiKinks"(CN?), and "stealthmission1"(AM based on today's tweets?)

The "stealthmission1" account went inactive the day before "DIR3N33DS" did. Two other 'friends' went inactive near the same time: "3thumbS" and "lightgamerpc", anyone have a guess on their identities?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198075474541/friends/

Interesting....Mr. Millard was by himself - would you remember if he was still married or divorced? This has to be difficult knowing that you actually met the man and now all this horrific history unfolds. May TB, LB and WM all RIP.

I actually don't know but he was probably married to Madeline at the time. I knew Mr. Millard to see but really didn't know much about him. My bff at the time and I aren't in contact anymore so I can't really add anything more.

All I know is the house was lovely. Big and sprawling. The backyard was beautiful and well kept.

You guys know that pic of MWJ holding up that bong gun to his eye and a wad of cash? Does anyone know if it was taken after DM' dad's murder? Had to be right? The pic seems to be saying shoot them in the eye and take their money. It was almost like a sick joke among these low lives. And I guess MWJ would have to have known about the murder too..

Or maybe it was an offer for services ????

Just google dir3n33d for the photo and click on images.

That search also brings up the photo mentioned in DM’s jail house letters of CN “Sea Enn” “Rubikinks” dressed up as the Jokers girlfriend; Harley Quinn for Halloween. Choosing that outfit months after DM was charged and jailed for TB’s murder says a lot about what she knew and her state of mind at that time IMO..

Just googled again to look at the "Rubikinks" Joker's Girlfriend photo. Disgusting. How is it that she is not being tried for LB's murder with her two "joker" friends. I feel revulsion for her. Despicable human, or not? She resembles a psychopath just like her bf, which if correct, makes her consciousness - in the professional circles that discuss psychopaths - it is often spoken that psychopaths are less than human. Without Conscience. Along that vein, if you research on narcissist psychopaths, one of their key relationship tools is something called "triangulation". They do things to arise suspicion and jealousy. They drag talk of their "crazy ex's" and how much they still want them to incite jealous fighting amongst the current and ex partners - it is the ultimate in narcissistic supply for them. I hope he is convicted and deemed a dangerous offender and viewed as the serial killer he is and CN, the Karla Homolka like "gf" that she plainly is. IMO

Hopefully this isn't too much of a rant. I don't know how much more of this trial I can take. I am new here. Didn't know anything about the case but a vague memory of the kijiji missing person. When I came across the trial, I couldn't look away. I felt by following it closely, it was in some small way, a way to provide respect for those that have lost their lives to these monsters. Thanks to everyone for the respectful and clean posting here. A safe online haven - rare indeed. My apologies if my post has crossed any lines. The accused and his minions are so absolutely disgusting to me. Rest in peace Laura, Tim and the father of convicted killer DM.

Tip on why one unqualified person should not represent them self in a trial. Glad the Crown, conveniently of course, reminded the judge of this. :p :D :hilarious:

DM would have argued this photo away in the PH. Which, IMO he shot himself in the foot today and has no idea he did it. He had now left it wide open for jurors' interpretation. The jurors "supposedly" don't know about WM's murder, so having that photo omitted from evidence would seem dark, as if something has been hidden from them. Although the jurors can only take the evidence presented during the trial, natural instinct, they are going to feel something was kept from them by not be allowed to view that one photo of DM with the bloody eye. Good job Crown. :cheer: Way to go wannabe lawyer . :clap:

Lisa Hepfner&#8207; @HefCHCHNews 3h3 hours ago
We can't see the image of #Millard that was there, as crown reminds judge, that photo was deemed inappropriate for jury to see.

<modsnip> I salute the strength of folks here and all the jurors who have had to sit for these trials.

Just googled again to look at the "Rubikinks" Joker's Girlfriend photo. Disgusting. How is it that she is not being tried for LB's murder with her two "joker" friends. I feel revulsion for her. Despicable. She resembles a psychopath just like her bf, which if correct, makes her without conscience - in the professional circles that discuss psychopaths - it is often spoken that psychopaths are less than human. Without Conscience. Along that vein, if you research on narcissist psychopaths, one of their key relationship tools is something called "triangulation". They do things to arise suspicion and jealousy. They drag talk of their "crazy ex's" and how much they still want them to incite jealous fighting amongst the current and ex partners - it is the ultimate in narcissistic supply for them. I hope he is convicted and deemed a dangerous offender and viewed as the serial killer he is and CN, the Karla Homolka like "gf" that she plainly is. IMO

Hopefully this isn't too much of a rant. I don't know how much more of this trial I can take. I am new here. Didn't know anything about the case but a vague memory of the kijiji missing person. When I came across the trial, I couldn't look away. I felt by following it closely, it was in some small way, a way to provide respect for those that have lost their lives to these monsters. Thanks to everyone for the respectful and clean posting here. A safe online haven - rare indeed. My apologies if my post has crossed any lines. The accused and his minions are so absolutely disgusting to me. Rest in peace Laura, Tim and the father of convicted killer DM.

<modsnip> I salute the strength of folks here and all the jurors who have had to sit for these trials.

Just googled again to look at the "Rubikinks" Joker's Girlfriend photo. Disgusting. How is it that she is not being tried for LB's murder with her two "joker" friends. I feel revulsion for her. Despicable. She resembles a psychopath just like her bf, which if correct, makes her without conscience - in the professional circles that discuss psychopaths - it is often spoken that psychopaths are less than human. Without Conscience. Along that vein, if you research on narcissist psychopaths, one of their key relationship tools is something called "triangulation". They do things to arise suspicion and jealousy. They drag talk of their "crazy ex's" and how much they still want them to incite jealous fighting amongst the current and ex partners - it is the ultimate in narcissistic supply for them. I hope he is convicted and deemed a dangerous offender and viewed as the serial killer he is and CN, the Karla Homolka like "gf" that she plainly is. IMO

Welcome Sossi!

BBM - Well he is already convicted of one murder and I doubt he will ever walk free again, so the dangerous offender is pointless really to the outside world. It would only afford him bragging rights among his "neighbours" ...just another feather in his cap so to speak. Our system does needs to give these any further consideration once the three trials are over. MS should be a closed book once this trial is done, DM after he is convicted on his father's murder. ALL MOO.

And CN...she will face karma one day and I don't think she will have the special sort of life she had hoped for. She really let mommy and daddy down and that's got to hurt, even when one is a lying bad *advertiser censored* who escaped proper justice. She will never be able to escape what she did and how she was involved in these murders no matter how much she tries. She is free the confines of a cell, but she will never be free in her conscience and we can only hope the guilt eats her alive. MOO.

When DM was arrested for TB's murder, does anyone remember how long before the house on Maplegate was sold? So when LE started searching into the LB case, that house would have had access by anyone/everyone - that's after close to a year. Curious as to who emptied the contents of the house before it was sold? and where it went to? I gather MB since she was PofA. I also wonder if DM gave his mom specific instruction prior to sale....or one of his loyal friends who visited him in jail. So many questions!

Tip on why one unqualified person should not represent them self in a trial. Glad the Crown, conveniently of course, reminded the judge of this. :p :D :hilarious:

DM would have argued this photo away in the PH. Which, IMO he shot himself in the foot today and has no idea he did it. He had now left it wide open for jurors' interpretation. The jurors "supposedly" don't know about WM's murder, so having that photo omitted from evidence would seem dark, as if something has been hidden from them. Although the jurors can only take the evidence presented during the trial, natural instinct, they are going to feel something was kept from them by not be allowed to view that one photo of DM with the bloody eye. Good job Crown. :cheer: Way to go wannabe lawyer . :clap:

Lisa Hepfner&#8207; @HefCHCHNews 3h3 hours ago
We can't see the image of #Millard that was there, as crown reminds judge, that photo was deemed inappropriate for jury to see.

I would guess that part about the photo being inappropriate was added by the reporter (probably in error) and not said in court. I can't imagine the judge letting the Crown say that - if they did - DM will have a reasonable case to appeal and get a re-trial for the reasons you said if the judge didn't want it included in court.

[FONT="][URL="https://twitter.com/HefCHCHNews"]Lisa Hepfner&#8207; @HefCHCHNews[/URL] [video=twitter;928016510236483584]https://twitter.com/HefCHCHNews/status/928016510236483584[/video]More

[/FONT]

[FONT="]The judge is having a hard time understanding this computer stuff, he says. Wonders if there is a simpler way to explain.
[/FONT]

Considering the amount of electronic information recovered for all three cases was at one time deemed as the largest amount ever in a case in Ontario, you'd think a tech savvy judge would have been a more appropriate assignment here. At least I hope his efforts to simplify things for himself is helpful to any jury members who also may not be tech savvy.

MOO

Thanks to everyone who jumped in with the tweets today. I was able to catch up on the trial pretty quickly. I just read that Adam Carter is coming back for a few days. I should be around to help with the tweets tomorrow but I'd better get my fingers nimble. We're about to get some real information!!

:happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member