DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mob Reporter: Smich's Rap Video.

Note that Marlena is present.

[video=youtube;OAfk_Fp7sVY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAfk_Fp7sVY[/video]
Can anyone else make out the rest of the rap? He says something about liking free ****....

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

So why did they need more fuel in late August?

I had the below text noted from the TB trial. Maybe DM wanted to be ready to eliminate an owner should he find a truck to his liking.

Sept 5, 2012 – DM msgs MS “Let's reach Waterloo, pickup your girlfriend, move the BBQ into the barn..then scope 3500 at night”

They went on about hoses at the TB trial and even had JV on the stand and in the end the hoses are still a mystery to this day.....
Hopefully we hear more about the mattress but being here since the beginning in 2013 it wouldn't surprise me if it fizzled out. Moo

Just jumping off your post canadiangirl

Why does everyone think there will be more info about the mattress? Isn't the fact that he needed a rush mattress the day after he picked up LB from the subway, brought her home and she vanished circumstantial enough? He needed it right away and it was supposedly to replace one that was never picked up. He didn't buy a whole bed, with the box spring and frame, just a mattress. There is a king mattress sitting on two twin box springs (standard for a king bed) in the blue bedroom. His bedroom at the time of the pictures.

MOO

Just jumping off your post canadiangirl

Why does everyone think there will be more info about the mattress? Isn't the fact that he needed a rush mattress the day after he picked up LB from the subway, brought her home and she vanished circumstantial enough? He needed it right away and it was supposedly to replace one that was never picked up. He didn't buy a whole bed, with the box spring and frame, just a mattress. There is a king mattress sitting on two twin box springs (standard for a king bed) in the blue bedroom. His bedroom at the time of the pictures.

MOO
I was just hopeful it'd be tied in nicely to a burn site with grommets and springs.

This is one of the sickest crimes I have ever known about. I thought that Barnardo and Rafferty were the vilest, animals that could exist but it includes MS and DM. I could not even read a lot of the testimony made me feel ill. Now that this evidence is part of the crown case it should be winding down. I think there will be some more evidence but IMO the crown has a solid case. I would never have imagined they had this much evidence. DM thought he had the perfect way to get away with murder with the eliminator. I bet there are no relatives that have any contact with him. I wonder if his mother even wants contact with him.

I noticed that, so why did she need to leave the garage?

She was also in the garage for the rap...he asked her to leave before he told his 8 year old friends (or whatever) that he really had been involved in the burning and disposing of a girl.

I was just hopeful it'd be tied in nicely to a burn site with grommets and springs.

Problem with that is, the burn pictures were taken a year later. Would a field still show a burn mark after going through all the seasons? And wasn't someone renting that field from him and growing crops?

MOO

The Mob Reporter: Smich's Rap Video.

Note that Marlena is present.

[video=youtube;OAfk_Fp7sVY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAfk_Fp7sVY[/video]

Did she have a drivers license? I'm just wondering if they grabbed the heroin the moment DM left and headed to MSs house to use it? Since his phone pinged along with DM and LBs till they diverged in Mississauga. How did he get there since DM didn't drive him?

I had the below text noted from the TB trial. Maybe DM wanted to be ready to eliminate an owner should he find a truck to his liking.

Sept 5, 2012 – DM msgs MS “Let's reach Waterloo, pickup your girlfriend, move the BBQ into the barn..then scope 3500 at night”

I've always maintained that the plan to steal the truck, kill and incinerate the owner, was hatched in early 2012. He wanted to go to the Baja race again that year and needed a truck. But it appears that things didn't go as planned. They couldn't get that homemade incinerator finished and working and he had to order one. So the truck mission was delayed. He had his "tools" (guns) but not a victim. Until LB started calling him after he told her to leave him alone. He knew the incinerator was on the way.

MOO

She was also in the garage for the rap...he asked her to leave before he told his 8 year old friends (or whatever) that he really had been involved in the burning and disposing of a girl.

It's possible LB was murdered quietly and MM didn't know. She had seen her boyfriends stupid rap before. No reason she would take it literally, until he decided to impress the kids. Then he told her to leave.

I thought i was tough but I can not bring myself to watch a vid of posMS.

I’m sick of those lyrics for sure. I’m making up new ones.

Momma’s gonna hit you with her purse
Hurt you so bad you need a hearse
Dellen’s really *advertiser censored**in dumb
But I think I’m worse.
Wot? I think I’m worse.
Yeah I think I’m worse.

It's possible LB was murdered quietly and MM didn't know. She had seen her boyfriends stupid rap before. No reason she would take it literally, until he decided to impress the kids. Then he told her to leave.

Yeah, for sure. I think some people have overestimated who knew about the worst of their crimes. I think just the two of them directly, and perhaps Iisho indirectly. Oh and any teenagers in shouting distance of MS’s garage.

I find it interesting that the photos are mostly of MS with this stuff. Obviously not selfies.
I'd guess DM is taking them. Seems suspicious to me.
Where are the pics of Millard and his new toy??

Problem with that is, the burn pictures were taken a year later. Would a field still show a burn mark after going through all the seasons? And wasn't someone renting that field from him and growing crops?

MOO
Great point but I'd think the springs and grommets could still be found in the spring?

I’m sick of those lyrics for sure. I’m making up new ones.

Momma’s gonna hit you with her purse
Hurt you so bad you need a hearse
Dellen’s really *advertiser censored**in dumb
But I think I’m worse.
Wot? I think I’m worse.
Yeah I think I’m worse.

Wow That's pretty good.
How about this?
You are screwd, Blud, and Tatood, Dude.

I find it interesting that the photos are mostly of MS with this stuff. Obviously not selfies.
I'd guess DM is taking them. Seems suspicious to me.
Where are the pics of Millard and his new toy??

I found it poetic that the dummy caught his own shadow in the tarp picture. Just something satisfying and accidentally artful in him photographing himself convicting himself.

I found it poetic that the dummy caught his own shadow in the tarp picture. Just something satisfying and accidentally artful in him photographing himself convicting himself.
But you know. He can manipulate photos lol

Great point but I'd think the springs and grommets could still be found in the spring?

Grommets could possibly be found it’s true. However in July there would likely be crops in the field which would be disturbed by burning the mattress in the open or worse the crop could catch fire depending on temperatures and rainfall / moisture.

Except there were springs in the truck seats and they definitely used a tarp in that one too.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members