Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.09.17 - Day 13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of photographs, you know what kills me? That portrait of Carl Millard in the bedroom, helplessly stuck there witnessing the depravity of his only grandson’s life, the probable murder of his son, and the destruction of his own legacy.

LOL @ the Yahoo inquiry as to the temperature needed to cremate a body. Idiots. AND take a screenshot of it in case you forget????
Kinda like the barn smell check entry. Really? You're going to forget a dead body?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Speaking of photographs, you know what kills me? That portrait of Carl Millard in the bedroom, helplessly stuck there witnessing the depravity of his only grandson’s life, the probable murder of his son, and the destruction of his own legacy.
Saw that too. Large portrait.
I'm also wondering what rabbit thinks of these photos of the home.
They seriously trashed the place. It looks like a dump

Except there were springs in the truck seats and they definitely used a tarp in that one too.

MOO

I doubt that would stop the crown. The eliminator and it’s purchase has now been argued or implied as proof of premeditation for two distinct crimes. One could become cynical...

Can anyone else make out the rest of the rap? He says something about liking free ****....

I caught some of it. He is shameless.
Ya dont need **** jus cause ya blah blah blah
You like free **** ya still gotta work for it - think blah blah. I'm shameless

Yeah. It had the feel of a place in long decline, and long missing a woman or somebody else to make it a home. So depressing, but then again sometimes men only care about utility and function. If a case of Chunky soup and a raft of Goldfish crackers does the trick, well why not.

And that basement. Depraved, wasted existence conjured in three dimensional space. You can feel the rot in the pictures and video.

I caught some of it. He is shameless.
Ya dont need **** jus cause ya blah blah blah
You like free **** ya still gotta work for it - think blah blah. I'm shameless

I thought I heard “Jesus” in there too...

Rabbit was quite aware of how the place looked because she was working to get it renovated and sold if I recall from the TB trial. If you notice, it does appear that the walls and floors in some of the main floor areas appear to have new finishes. Probably why the pictures were down in the area he was using as an office. I think a lot of the furnishings had already been removed, either sold or given away, and what was left was heaps of junk that DM either wanted to keep or that they hadn't thrown away yet.

Now the basement? That was going to require some work. I noticed that staircase leading down to the basement and wondered if WM had bothered to even try to negotiate them in the last years of his life. Probably not, which is why so much was going on under his nose so to speak.

MOO

I wonder what that 'other matter' is???

I haven't been able to follow today. Have the reporters found out and reported why they were kept from the courtroom for the start of proceedings Thursday morning?

Could it be DM had an issue with the press being there now that all the hard, undeniable, disturbing evidence is coming fast and furious now? It wouldn't surprise me if that was the reason. It's apparent and has been proven he would try anything to delay court proceedings. :crazy: F&%$ER!

He knows Rabbit is following sonny boy's trial through MSM and doesn't want her to know what a totally vile and evil creature she helped to create. He's probably afraid she might cut off his allowance for awhile for being a bad boy. MOO.

I can't sleep after today's testimony and evidence.

Sick, depraved and evil. These two can never walk among us again.

Going to play a game. Didn't someone comment how they were shocked DM was signed into Steam during all of this?

BBM That was me that mentioned shock at his game timing, but I was referencing him logging onto Steam to play the day TB was murdered (his last log in May 6, 2013).

BBM

AN AHA MOMENT!

At the TB trial the crown brought up this "stick or rake" and Dungey went nuts. The Jury was sent out and we never heard another word about it.

I suspected he stoked the fire with something for TB and he may have, but it's these pictures that the crown was thinking of when it was brought up.

I don't recall seeing ANY pictures of DM posing with anything incriminating. He purposely gave away the red bag and iPad. IIRC the only thing he ever kept was the truck key. IMO, DM played it pretty safe so as not to incriminate himself. He only screwed up with the truck key, but that was his big prize.

I thought that Text from Am to Dm with the missing persons article to be very very damning(not sure of another word to say that). Am immediately sends that article and asks "what'd you do?" That is completely telling! AM knew what DM was capable of, he suspected early on.
As for SS, I remember reading that article about how SS was upset at his FIL and they were not on speaking terms after he called in about TB's truck! That SS is a vault of many, many secrets! I seriously question his character and how much more involvement he had in all of this! CN I think she wanted a trail that showed "surprise" or worry. Obviously she didn't want to mess up her future with the wealthy DM.....This is a sad bunch that were motivated and controlled by this monster!! Maybe they all worried they could be next??? MOO

BBM Does anyone remember how AM was on the stand for the TB trial? Did he still seem friendly towards DM even after everything?

I don't recall seeing ANY pictures of DM posing with anything incriminating. He purposely gave away the red bag and iPad. IIRC the only thing he ever kept was the truck key. IMO, DM played it pretty safe so as not to incriminate himself. He only screwed up with the truck key, but that was his big prize.

No nothing yet, but MS is in pics everywhere.

I wonder when it dawned on DM to even think about an animal incinerator. It's extremely diabolical to even think of this.

These guys took such pleasure in these gruesome acts. It's frightening to see a human being be happy about it. IIRC, MM stated that DM and MS were in a celebratory mood when they picked her up the morning after they killed TB.

This is really twisted. MOO

I really believed MM knew nothing prior to TB's murder, but the video today had her in the room when MS was rapping about killing LB. So, I assume she knew something? Why did she have to leave the garage when MS rapped for his friends?

[video=twitter;928713828568793088]https://twitter.com/AdamCarterCBC/status/928713828568793088[/video]

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Millard wants to know if the times on the pictures is accurate. They are, Falconer says. #Millard asks if the times are associated with meta-data. They are. "That's you," Falconer opines on the person with the plane, when asked. #LauraBabcock

I don't understand why this photo was included.

In the tarp picture. What's that pointy part of the tarp ? Could that be a shoe? Foot? Also what's that white thing with a gold strap underneath those clear and red plastic bags? Is that a purse?

Sorry if I'm obsolete or out of place, trying to catch up... I wondered about the pointy thing too.. the Crown is intimating that this is LB's body inside that rolled tarp. If we think about it in terms of that a body could be inside, I think the pointy end would be the 'head' end. (and so I was envisioning a knife sticking out of a skull, but of course, that is ridiculous!)... anyway... I just wanted to say that after seeing that photo.. and looking at the dog.. and having a general idea of how large the dog is from having seen the dog in other photos at other times... my guess is that that tarp is wayyyyyyyy longer than 6 feet. Then I started thinking about pool covers, and wondered if that tarp is actually nothing at all, as far as this case is concerned, and that it could be just simply the swimming pool tarp rolled up, waiting to cover the pool? People store their tarps/covers in different ways, perhaps DM just rolled his and tied it.... perhaps the meaningfulness of having taken the shot, was not the tarp, but the dog. Just sayin. ie if the tarp was being transported, or their was a proud face beaming away at having rolled it up (rolled his first spiff or whatever it's called), one might get a different impression.... but considering the date that LB was killed (July 3/4), that would coincide with the timing for a usual 'pool opening'.

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Now Millard is moving on to another series of texts. It's from June 24, 2012. #LauraBabcock

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Millard says "I'm just trying to fill out the record." This is incredibly disjointed. #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Not sure #Millard has made much of a point yet. He's pointing out June 25 text messages now, asking for an explanation of the date discrepancy. Universal Time Code issue? Falconer says there may have been an error on that page

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 19s20 seconds ago
It looks to be texts between Michalski and Millard. Millard is talking to him about having Noudga over after "breaking it off with her a few weeks ago." Michalski says "f---ing amazing! I missed her so it was really nice to see her again." #LauraBabcock

I thought AM was in Winnipeg at this time? So who is using his phone? :waitasec:

ETA: It appears they are also talking about his girlfriend Danica. That is what DM is trying to suggest. There are two conversations going on at the same time.

BBM I wonder if LB was using AM's iPod while he was away in Winnipeg. Maybe DM let her use it, but then needed to get it back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills