Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
Schlatman says it took two weeks to build the trailer. He's not sure who took the photo where he ID'd himself, #Millard, #Smich, and Marlena Meneses. "That's a good question, maybe Christina?"

[FONT=&quot]More photos.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The first is Marlena Meneses, Smich's girlfriend at the time. She's smiling, leaned over a Cadillac convertible. The large black incinerator looms in the background.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The second and third is Millard, wearing a welding mask, hunched over and working on the frame for the trailer.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Schlatman says that "was unusual. But when I started working for him, he said he wanted to learn how to do somethings."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Also in the background of the third photo, we see Schlatman, Smich, and Meneses. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lockhart asks if Schlatman can recall a time when all three would pitch in on projects.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"That wasn't a regular occurrence. Most of the time I did work by myself."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Schlatman can't remember who took the photo, but he thinks it could be Millard's girlfriend at the time, Christina Noudga.[/FONT]

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
Millard was in a rush to get the trailer done, Schlatman says, that's why so many people were helping. #LauraBabcock

[FONT=&quot]Justice Michael Code calls for the lunch recess. We're back at 2:15 p.m. ET

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]...this was painful, sorry all, don't feel as though i pulled my weight this morning

[/FONT]

I had to work under an irrational, reckless, spendthrift guy once (fortunately not a direct report). He was quite charismatic and powerful, and a lot of people were devoted to him and would never question his crazy ideas, while the rest of us would secretly roll our eyes at his crackpot schemes. But no one dared openly question him, you'd be fired for disloyalty. I think SS had years of experience with DM and his expensive fiascos, like the Baja race, and had learned that if he wanted to keep his job, his sanity, and enjoy his life, he needed to just do what he was told and not question things.

I certainly agree with you, you make some fine points! It just further proves how everyone around DM was so manipulated by him. Even up to the point of and during the TB trial.

More texts between Schlatman and Millard, from July 7, 2012.

Millard: "I started advertising the incinerator thinking it would take a while to get work for it. 2 jobs available in Barrie Wednesday afternoon. If you have mark and i full days Monday and Tuesday could we be ready?"

Who has dead animals lying around and asks for them to be disposed of in five days? In the middle of the summer? There'd be nothing left.

I lost myself - where was burning performed?
Always thought about the farm. Now not that sure. The picture with bones and GPS locations showed the hangar. Then logistic with moving a body was quite terrible.

Dar107, I am intrigued by your questions earlier this morning about that text exchange between DM and CN. I haven’t read any clarifying details on it either. I’m not tech-savvy enough to pull your quote into this thread, but I’m sure someone can figure it out!

Thanks, me too! Its an odd exchange, I recall seeing it on The Mob reporter video, but do not recall any picture attachment. From his comment, "which way are things facing, does it all add up?" then her asking is that Laura....just weird?? Hopefully there is the picture somewhere, Ill remember to bring this up later tonight maybe someone will be able to help!

[FONT="]Justice Michael Code calls for the lunch recess. We're back at 2:15 p.m. ET

[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT="]...this was painful, sorry all, don't feel as though i pulled my weight this morning

[/FONT]

You're doing great, Redwing. I think their site is having technical issues today. ;)

Pet people, for the majority, want their pets' ashes returned. The business is not just about incineration. Trust me, I have many urns in my house with the ashes of long past dogs. We pay a pretty penny for this service.

The way it works is that the Crematorium people come and pick up the dead animals and take them to their facility. There was a time when numerous animals would be cremated at one but this has changed. If we're paying for urns and ashes, we want OUR ashes, not someone else's. This is a salient point.

IF DM has this brilliant idea and purchased a huge incinerator to drive around to Vet Clinics etc., and burn up pets in the parking lot, it's just foolishness.

BTW, Vet's don't pay for disposal: owners of dead pets pay the fee. It is probably even marked up.

It's all just a sham.

I have a feeling Dr. Burns may be called again. It wasn't pretty the first time. I can't imagine it would be any better this time.

MOO

Yes, I paid $250 a few years ago to have my pupper cremated. At the time they offered a cheaper alternative, which I found a little strange, but maybe a viable alternative for others... apparently they will do a “mass cremation” whereby they do a few animals at once and then split up the ashes among the different owners. The cost of that was $50. Not something I was interested in, but I’m thinking DM would have to do an awful lot of pets to reach his goal of 100K per month!

i would assume (and hope) that uncle will testify again to dispute this ridiculous business plan?!

Thanks, me too! Its an odd exchange, I recall seeing it on The Mob reporter video, but do not recall any picture attachment. From his comment, "which way are things facing, does it all add up?" then her asking is that Laura....just weird?? Hopefully there is the picture somewhere, Ill remember to bring this up later tonight maybe someone will be able to help!

With the other texts as context I can imagine it being a sexually explicit pic of LB, but why would CN be so relaxed about that? I’m going to look back at the date stamp.

I lost myself - where was burning performed?
Always thought about the farm. Now not that sure. The picture with bones and GPS locations showed the hangar. Then logistic with moving a body was quite terrible.

It was done at the hangar both times.

You're doing great, Redwing. I think their site is having technical issues today. ;)

:blushing: awe thanks lol. I was going to tweet her and ask if it was a lax day in court today but I wouldn't want her to slow her paces ;)
while we are on break...I'm actually copying and pasting from the cbc website, not the "on a mobile device" area... can someone please teach an old dog new tricks?!? When she posts an image, how do i bring it into here? I mean, I can save in a temp file on my computer if that will work for everyone

i would assume (and hope) that uncle will testify again to dispute this ridiculous business plan?!

I’m curious to see if he does. Should be interesting. I hope he doesn’t bite his tongue as much - although it’s probabyl best in the spirit of due process...

Good point and to add to it: I hear DM liked to work with the bbq in the middle of night. I am sure I hear the quote about darkness somewhere.
Who has dead animals lying around and asks for them to be disposed of in five days? In the middle of the summer? There'd be nothing left.

Yes, I paid $250 a few years ago to have my pupper cremated. At the time they offered a cheaper alternative, which I found a little strange, but maybe a viable alternative for others... apparently they will do a “mass cremation” whereby they do a few animals at once and then split up the ashes among the different owners. The cost of that was $50. Not something I was interested in, but I’m thinking DM would have to do an awful lot of pets to reach his goal of 100K per month!

Even at the high end, how much is someone going to pay to dispose of an animal? Is it going to cover the cost of towing that 4000 pound machine to Barrie and back (gas + 5hrs (assuming only one person goes) + propane + burn time + cleanup). This idea makes absolutely no sense.

Even at the high end, how much is someone going to pay to dispose of an animal? Is it going to cover the cost of towing that 4000 pound machine to Barrie and back (gas + 5hrs (assuming only one person goes) + propane + burn time + cleanup). This idea makes absolutely no sense.

Exactly! It didn't at the last trial, and it doesn't at this trial. Mr. Burns doesn't even have to testify this time to validate how stupid that plan is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demee