Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.22.17 - Day 20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty I don't this was a true love triangle in the conventional sense. I think it was more LB was a nuisance to him and annoying him. This was his way of doing away with the issue.

Yes, and she was causing CN to harass him too.

Millard shows the court a screen capture of another text conversation - I can't make out the date, it's from a Samsung phone.

Millard suggests Michalski can have sex with Christina Noudga.

Michalski, "That's ok man she's yours."

Millard, "yea in the summer will be better. she needs to get into better shape."
by Shannon Martin 11:10 AM

marianne boucher‏
@CityCourtsTO
1m1 minute ago
More
Millard is showing txts again.
He is offering Michalski his gf at the time, Cristina Noudga, " She's all yours" I was actually serious?
Yes

Omg what a douche.
She needs to get into better shape? Lol wow.
THEN in the jailhouse letters he wants her to have his babies and loves her.
What a joke. She is as dumb as he is.
The other judge had it right. They were made for each other lol

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Does AM have a ring in his nose? Because DM is sure leading him like Mr. Spock's mind meld. MOO
Notice that just about every question is a leading question. DM is being careful not to ask anything that AM can answer other than Yes or No. He is using AM as a way to present his own case.

How did MM bring a dog back from Mexico if he was searched all the time? That isn't legal, is it?

But why her and Millard if he was always searched?

Good question. Maybe DM played the odds, figuring he's likely to get searched but MM, not so much. Maybe they looked like an unsuspecting couple.

When i was in my early 20's i tried crossing into the US alone and i was fully searched. But whenever i've crossed the border with my significant other we breeze right through. No questions asked.

JMO but they would have a hard time getting CN to testify. She did not gain a lot of fans the last time when she quickly became the most hated person in the courtroom despite sharing the room with two murderers. I don't think the Crown would even want her testifying - she is not going to offer anything they can't get from text messages and communication they already have and she is too risky. As far as her spilling the beans? She loves herself too much and wouldn't say anything that might reflect even more poorly on her. JMO
With respect, thank you for that side of the coin.
I thought, maybe just maybe she would have "grown a little" and turned a new leaf. Had a little more respect for herself and those negatively affected by these events.
I was thinking as a person with a true moral compass. Forgot for a moment that not everyone values human life as most.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Waiting for...
DM: Smich wasn't a team player, was he?
AM: No
DM: If I wanted to kill someone, I would have asked you to help, wouldn't I, Andrew?
AM: Yes
DM: And you would have agreed, wouldn't you, Andrew?
AM: Yes, because we were such close friends.

marianne boucher‏
@CityCourtsTO
3m3 minutes ago
More
Millard: You saw that I had a number of relationships not exclusively w Noudga.
Michalski: Yes
Michalski wanted to hook up w Laura Babcock

marianne boucher‏
@CityCourtsTO
1m1 minute ago
More
Millard mentions the passing of his father.
Millard: "I was in mourning?"
Michalski: Yes

LOSERS

Mourning the fact you couldn't use the incinerator on victim #3

I suppose he didn't bring it up to AM. Maybe DM just "acted" like he wondered where she was too. Remembering the letters, and him telling CN he purposely didn't tell him things to protect AM. Not that any of this comment helps this jury/LB. :(
I wonder how many people would brag about getting rid of a girl. If you want to remain out of prison you would probably not go around telling people lol jmo

Millard talks about the night he met Babcock. He says he didn't get her number right away.

"We drove to a Pizza Pizza, to get her number."

Justice Michael Code asks when this was. Michalski doesn't remember. Millard answers 2009.

Justice Michael Code says it's not for Millard to give evidence, he needs to ask the witness. He then tells Millard to move on, it's a "minor minor detail."

Millard goes on, "Laura and I had a brief relationship, a couple of weeks, maybe a month."

Michalski, "Roughly"

Millard says "the relationship was sexual in nature... early in our friendship, sometime in 2008-2009... Despite that I'd stay friends with Laura. She'd show up at Maple Gate for parties. Not as often as some people."

Millard asks if it's Michalski's opinion that Millard was still having sex with Babcock in the spring/summer in 2012.

"It is." He explains he thought that because they would hang out together.

Michalski says Babcock never told him that directly.

by Shannon Martin 11:37 AM

marianne boucher‏
@CityCourtsTO
2m2 minutes ago
More
Andrew Michalski, 27yr old plumber (he looks younger than my drawing) Now discussing when Millard met gf at the Brunswick House.
DPQCLmbVwAE2HZ_.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPQCLmbVwAE2HZ_.jpg

Waiting for...
DM: Smich wasn't a team player, was he?
AM: No
DM: If I wanted to kill someone, I would have asked you to help, wouldn't I, Andrew?
AM: Yes
DM: And you would have agreed, wouldn't you, Andrew?
AM: Yes, because we were such close friends.
I actually think this would have been the case had AM not been in Winnipeg. MOO

marianne boucher‏
@CityCourtsTO
1m1 minute ago
More
Millard: You said Noudga knew about the prior sexual relationship w Babcock.
From a long time ago.
But in 2012 Babcock has a crush on me.

Millard, "You assumed it... You never saw Laura and I kissing or having sex?"

Michalski answers, "Never."

Millard, "It's all an assumption based on the fact that I have a lot of girlfriends?"

Michalski answers, "Correct."
by Shannon Martin 11:39 AM

How did MM bring a dog back from Mexico if he was searched all the time? That isn't legal, is it?
DM hid the dog. They showed pics. Must've been a lucky day

marianne boucher‏
@CityCourtsTO
1m1 minute ago
More
Millard: You said Noudga knew about the prior sexual relationship w Babcock.
From a long time ago.
But in 2012 Babcock has a crush on me.

Millard, "You assumed it... You never saw Laura and I kissing or having sex?"

Michalski answers, "Never."

Millard, "It's all an assumption based on the fact that I have a lot of girlfriends?"

Michalski answers, "Correct."
by Shannon Martin 11:39 AM

BBM. Present tense? If so, I'd hate to meet the current fan club.

marianne boucher‏
@CityCourtsTO
1m1 minute ago
More
Millard: You assumed I was having sex w Babcock because of all the other relationships I was having w woman.
Andrew agrees, he didn't know.

So DM can offer up his girlfriend to his friends. He can have sex and form relationships with multiple women at once. But CN can't text another guy?

Honestly, I get what he's trying to do here, suggesting that he wouldn't commit murder for CN... But I think instead he's just making himself look like the misogynistic psychopath he truly is.

My thoughts - DM is a Narcissist. His sense of entitlement is beyond comprehension. This leaves him wanting what he wants and believing he deserves it. People hold value as long as they are functioning as he needs them to function- meeting his every want. When someone stops doing this, they become disposable to him and further if someone actually gets in the way of DM's wants, he was going to manage it and take care of it. If someone challenges a true narcissist, it threatens their grandiose sense of self and identity and would risk vulnerability which is intolerable. LB stopped being useful to DM and she wouldn't just go away on her own. JMO

So DM can offer up his girlfriend to his friends. He can have sex and form relationships with multiple women at once. But CN can't text another guy?

Honestly, I get what he's trying to do here, suggesting that he wouldn't commit murder for CN... But I think instead he's just making himself look like the misogynistic psychopath he truly is.
This was exactly my thoughts as well. He can do whatever he wants. She texts a guy it's a big deal.

I don't believe he killed Laura for CN. I believe he did it for him.
I still wonder if she was pregnant or lied to him or blackmailed in some way and he decided to eliminate her.

We will never know but I don't believe CN is the real reason LB is gone. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members