Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.22.17 - Day 20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if DM realises he is helping MS get off with all his 'me, me, me'. Leaving MS to sit unnoticed in the corner like a little mouse. Dungee must be loving it!
Feels like this whole trial is about DM

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Millard says he has a few points left to cover.

He brings up text messages from June 13, 2012. Michalski is talking about his girlfriend at the time, Danica.

Millard reads what Michalski wrote, "I wanna **** the **** out of her steady all weekend."

Justice Michael Code cuts him off and says it's unnecessary to read it out loud, and repeats a phrase he's said several times today, "Get to the point."

Millard says it is unfortunate language, but it shows how they often talked about women.
by Shannon Martin 12:12 PM

DM.jpg

I made this "just for fun" on the break. Enjoy.

Millard, "You and I were best friends. We worked together well... Mr. Smich and I didn't get along well. But I supported him, I protected him?"

Michalski answers, "Yes."

by Shannon Martin 12:15 PM

attachment.php

I made this "just for fun" on the break. Enjoy.

You forgot photoshop expert!!lol

I find this trial to be somewhat the reverse of the TB with respect to "the story". In the TB trial, MS tried to convince the jury he was just on a theft mission. And because we didn't know the evidence in this trial, MS claimed he only cleaned the vehicle because he didn't want to go near the Eliminator. We now know that to not be true.

Inversely, DM is telling his story via leading questions that we know to be not true because of the information we were exposed to at the TB trial.

In isolation, both stories cast doubt. But having a birds eye view shows something much more sinister. MOO

He's a moron.

Dumbass.

Agreed. He is beginning to unravel. Its seems to me by the blog I am following that he is trying to present his case via cross-examination as I believe it will be very difficult for him to call any witnesses. The constant remarks by Justice Code is very telling as he really is making no good point.

It interesting from what I have been reading from these blogs of the courtroom, to view the manipulation (classic psychopathy) on display by Dellen Millard. His psychopathy is getting in his way, and he cannot recognize it.

Millard now pulls up a text message he sent to Michalski, from April 2012, which we saw yesterday in court.

Millard: "if you could keep me updated on where Laura goes out to, thatd be of use to me."

Millard says now, "It was always apparent Laura had a crush on me."

Millard, "Andrew did I ever tell you I was trying to keep Laura and Christina from bumping into each other?"

Michalski, "No."

Millard says the two women often went out to the same bars.
by Shannon Martin 12:21 PM

marianne boucher‏
@CityCourtsTO
now
More
Millard: Did I ever tell u I was trying to keep LB and gf apart?
M:No
Millard: The friction was btwn the women, but I was friends w them.

Millard, "You and I were best friends. We worked together well... Mr. Smich and I didn't get along well. But I supported him, I protected him?"

by Shannon Martin 12:15 PM

Where is there any evidence that DM and MS did not get along??? It has all been about Bro Love! Why is this allowed, enough already of DM's blathering and his "Yes Man" AM.

And thanks Velma, hilarious!

Millard has now concluded his questions.

Thomas Dungey, Mark Smich's lawyer is up. He says he has one question.

"Mr. Millard didn't like people smoking in the house. Smoking marijuana was fine, but if you wanted to smoke cigarettes, you had to go outside the pool?"

And with that, Dungey is done. I'm not quite sure what he's alluding to, but perhaps it will come clear later in the trial. We haven't heard this before.
by Shannon Martin 12:25 PM

marianne boucher‏
@CityCourtsTO
1m1 minute ago
More
Millard: Was it clear that it ( the friction) did not matter to me.
Michalski: Yes
Millard now done w questioning this witness.

Where is there any evidence that DM and MS did not get along??? It has all been about Bro Love! Why is this allowed, enough already of DM's blathering and his "Yes Man" AM.

And thanks Velma, hilarious!

That struck me too. That's the first mention that the two did not get along. From everything that we have heard, they were thick as thieves (pun intended).

And with that, Dungey is done. I'm not quite sure what he's alluding to, but perhaps it will come clear later in the trial. We haven't heard this before.
by Shannon Martin 12:25 PM

Obviously MS didn't see or hear or do anything because he was outside having a smoke.

Crown Ken Lockhart is back for re-examination.

"If Millard told you, 'I killed Laura,' what would you have done?"

Michalski, "I don't know."

Lockhart, "You would've called police?"

Michalski, "Of course."
by Shannon Martin 12:30 PM

marianne boucher‏
@CityCourtsTO
2m2 minutes ago
More
Crown asks Michalski what he would have done if Millard had told him, " I killed Laura"
Would he go to police?
Michalski: "Of course!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members