Laura Babcock Murder Trial - *GUILTY*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
https://globalnews.ca/news/3921510/question-remains-after-babcock-murder-trial/

Was it ever discussed here? Any thoughts as who helped and how technically theses letters went out of jail? Thank you in advance, guys.

Deepak Paradkar passed them along to Madeleine Burns who in turn passed them onto CN.

"In closed sessions during the Bosma trial, then-Crown attorney Tony Leitch (who is now a judge) said that Noudga understood Paradkar would bring letters from Millard to his mother, Madeleine Burns, and Burns would pass them along to Noudga. Court documents filed by Smich's lawyers assert the same."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/bosma-babcock-millard-letters-1.4416125

So he denies involvement...was he just passing mail as high paid messenger or he did in fact know the content?

So he denies involvement...was he just passing mail as high paid messenger or he did in fact know the content?
He most certainly knew that DM was not to be in contact with CN. What he knew of the contents in the letters, is probably difficult to prove. He essentially aided in a breach of court order, but he passed the letters onto MB to cover his butt.

Will the people who started this discussion group about the trial also be doing one for the Wayne Millard trial? It is going to begin in March I read.

Will the people who started this discussion group about the trial also be doing one for the Wayne Millard trial? It is going to begin in March I read.

Yes, I imagine there will be a "Wayne Millard Murder Trial" thread once it begins. Each trial prior to this has had their own respective thread.

DM's counsel was able to get the trial pushed to early April.

At a pre-trial hearing on Monday, Millard retained lawyer Ravin Pillay to defend him at the eight-week trial in Toronto. The trial was supposed to be held on March 20, but is now expected to start on April 3.

http://toronto.citynews.ca/2018/01/22/wayne-millard-murder-trial/

There will be multiple threads again for sure. Though, we still need to close this trial. 15-20 more days till sentencing, isn't?

There might be another big case coming up. Now they have announced the man so far charged with murdering 2 men now discovered may have 3 more bodies , they found remains in planters on his property. They are saying there could be more bodies. Just when you think you heard such a gruesome case like the murderers DM and MS were guilty of another one pops up. What gets to me is that the family of this man said that he is not capable of such crimes. He was a great guy is how they described him. WTF are people that blinded that they don't see any signs of these people being capable of unspeakable crimes? I find it very hard to believe that any of these families of these murderers did not see clear signs something was wrong with them.

There might be another big case coming up. Now they have announced the man so far charged with murdering 2 men now discovered may have 3 more bodies , they found remains in planters on his property. They are saying there could be more bodies. Just when you think you heard such a gruesome case like the murderers DM and MS were guilty of another one pops up. What gets to me is that the family of this man said that he is not capable of such crimes. He was a great guy is how they described him. WTF are people that blinded that they don't see any signs of these people being capable of unspeakable crimes? I find it very hard to believe that any of these families of these murderers did not see clear signs something was wrong with them.

Yes, I read about this one this morning...unbelievable!!

Yes, I read about this one this morning...unbelievable!!
There is up to 5 men they think he murdered. Ross McLean did an interview about the case and said that this man was under surveillance for a while and they saw him sell a car to a scrape yard and the police bought it and found DNA of the missing men in the car, that is when they arrested the man. The bodies were cut up and put in planters boxes , he ran a landscaping company.

There's a million reasons why folks can't see or believe that their family member could commit such heinous crimes. The man you're referring to flew under the radar and fooled everyone around him for likely his entire lifetime. You can find the thread on WS if you'd like to discuss it there.

Will they publish the victim impact statements at the sentencing?
As long as there is no publication ban imposed, the victim impact statements will likely be reported on, should they choose to read them out loud or submit one at all. Once a victim impact statement is entered into the court, it becomes public record, likely with identifying information redacted.

OMG you guys.... someone's trying to raise money for DM's defence fund. *vomit*

https://www.thespec.com/news-story/...killer-dellen-millard-on-facebook-raises-ire/

"My dear friend Dellen Millard is being unjustly persecuted for the murder of his father, whom he loved dearly. I have grown up with Dellen and could not name a sweeter, more gentle person. There's no way he could have done this."

The post goes on to say Millard "has bravely withstood two unjust persecutions, one of which he had to endure alone" and now "his funds have run out."

OMG you guys.... someone's trying to raise money for DM's defence fund. *vomit*

https://www.thespec.com/news-story/...killer-dellen-millard-on-facebook-raises-ire/
I'm astounded that these people actually exist. I looked up the Facebook page, because well, I had to. Apparently the is nowhere to be found. I don't care if this is a troll or actually a friend of his, it's deplorable. Facebook should remove this page immediately. I couldn't give a rats *** about this person's right to post what they please.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back