Laura Babcock Murder Trial - *GUILTY*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Millard's brow is very furrowed now, he looks angry. I've seen him look over to Smich a couple of times in the box in the last couple of minutes, but Smich is just staring straight ahead.

Finally sinking in?

Cheer up Dell. At least 50 years of worry-free life ahead. May be you'll build a tuna can and OJ empire.

Well, I think I'll pour a nice stiff toddy and go out for a smoke!!! I'm so happy and relieved atm. ;)

Anyone joining me?!

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews
More
"Lots of tears, hugs, among dozens of family members #Bosma #Babcock

... and lots of tears here too and a big group hug :grouphug: to all WS members and guests who waited and hoped for this day to see justice delivered for Tim Bosma and Laura Babcock! :heartbeat::heartbeat:

All MOO

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews
More
More
“Crown is now asking for seizure of Eliminator, as well as phones & computer once belonging to Millard.”

Wow! Is Crown gathering more evidence against DM for the WM murder trial?

bbm

All MOO

I would think that they have already gathered evidence and know that these items are needed in the upcoming trial. But that doesn't explain the need to have the eliminator released. Ideas?

I would think that they have already gathered evidence and know that these items are needed in the upcoming trial. But that doesn't explain the need to have the eliminator released. Ideas?

Could it have anything to do with future appeals? I.e. just in case DM wins an appeal?

And now for something completely different. Perhaps somebody already noticed, but google now produces an excerpt from Wikipedia about Bosma's murder when searching for Dellen Millard.

Cristina Tenaglia just Tweeted the last page of Codes transcript.
Did she have the transcript in her possession?
Is that how she knew 30 odd minutes prior to the court room tweets?

My lawyer friend tells me it means that the Crown can keep these items permanently, presumably to destroy them for the sake of the families. (An example would be the seizure of a motorcycle clubhouse after the trial. If I remember correctly, Bernardo & Homolka's house in Port Dalhousie was seized and subsequently torn down.)

What a terrific result. I love Jill Cameron smiled at him. I love he looked mad hahhahah MOO would they be seizing those items to destroy them. That would happen over here. I would imagine they have all the evidence they need. Just thinking ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LH tweeted that Clayton Babcock says it irks that CN wasn't charged. Noticed her IG from earlier today says water. droplets. afternoon delight. Agree with Mr. Babcock - I'm irked too.

I think that it was a promise to the Bosma family that the crown would ensure it was destroyed. The same may be for the electronics, no souvenirs for the ghouls who would collect things like that.

The seizure of the items may mean that they can be destroyed, or at least permanently removed from any chance of becoming morbid assets or objects of fixation for the type that like to collect these sort of things.

I think that it was a promise to the Bosma family that the crown would ensure it was destroyed. The same may be for the electronics, no souvenirs for the ghouls who would collect things like that.

I wish the photo of the tarp never made it into the public domain. I understand why, but it can never be destroyed. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back