Laura Babcock Murder Trial - *GUILTY*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As a lot of us know, it's fairly common for prisoners to reach out on social media via a contact on the outside. The most blatant example of this was/is Jodi Arias. Not sure what good MWJ would think it would do him however. I guess just keeping his "persona" alive for his grand return to his former life? :waitasec:

MOO

He's letting people know that he's srs, it's documented.

Any updates on the next trial date?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

May is going to fly by, and then the last trial for DM will finally commence. Remembering back to when this all horrifically began, I thought we would never get here. Justice slowly prevailed.

I still think action needs to be taken against TPS for the LB case.

Two more weeks to go. This trial should move along really fast, seeing as there will be no jury to consider. Anyone planning to attend? It would be great to coordinate attendance so that as many days as possible could be attended.. since can't necessarily count on MSM to send reporters to cover trials any more.

Yes, the public missed a helluvalot during the LB trial. Would be great if we could coordinate some WSers to attend the WM trial and report back.
I will likely be able to attend, but something about being that close to evil is really unsettling for me. We shall see.

http://millardairandme.com/index.html

I’m thinking about buying the book. Feel like there’s potential for it to be a nothing burger though

Interesting. I'm thinking too. :) There's a certain degree of capitalizing on very tragic events that makes you wince a bit, and reading the blurb on amazon the writing seems mildly atrocious, but I AM curious about any insights into the genetic and experiential environment that ultimately produced Dellen Millard. Carl Millard and his operation seem to have been very polarizing, judging by comments on aviation forums. Some respected and appreciated his approach, and others seemed to find it exploitative and abusive.

I feel a bit like I felt before the LB trial - a certain skepticism about how much evidence there would be, and if it would be solid. Then of course we were blown away by the opening statement. I once again find it hard to foresee the shape of this case, particularly without Smich involved as far as we know. It has always seemed to me that Smich should be involved in this one more than any - making a perfect and airtight alibi for Millard possible.

I feel a bit like I felt before the LB trial - a certain skepticism about how much evidence there would be, and if it would be solid. Then of course we were blown away by the opening statement. I once again find it hard to foresee the shape of this case, particularly without Smich involved as far as we know. It has always seemed to me that Smich should be involved in this one more than any - making a perfect and airtight alibi for Millard possible.

Smich could have been living in the house at the time of Wayne's death, which occurred between Laura and Tim's murders (of which he was a fully functioning partner) so even if he wasn't the one who pulled the trigger, he likely knew it was going to happen, and may have been involved. But he hasn't been charged, so I guess there is no point in speculating, as we will never learn the truth.

I wonder if Smich will be called as a witness in some capacity - not that he has an ounce of credibiity, so not likely.

Campbell’s adoptive father and Millard’s mother were siblings. They had also gone “out with one another” when they were young and had, in early 2012, reconnected. By November, they were speaking almost every night on the phone, according to the Crown’s application to introduce his “ante mortem” statements at trial.

Wayne Millard and Campbell spoke for hours late Nov. 28 and into early Nov. 29 and the Crown originally wanted to include Campbell’s statement to police saying Dellen arrived home during that call.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...cus-in-dellen-millards-next-murder-trial.html

According to the court documents, this is some of the other evidence expected to be heard during the trial:

Millard’s DNA was found on the grip of the revolver. The Crown also has text and cell tower records showing he bought the gun on July 2, 2012. (The man who admitted making the sale was sent to prison.) The defence argues there is no way of knowing how long the DNA was on the firearm.

Cell tower records show one of Millard’s phones moving from Oakville to nearby 5 Maple Court either the night of Nov. 28 or early Nov. 29. The defence raises several issues over the validity of this evidence.

Millard told police he spent the Nov. 28-29 night at his friend Mark Smich’s home in Oakville. (Smich is also serving life for the Bosma and Babcock murders.) Smich’s girlfriend, Marlena Meneses, has told police she recalls Millard leaving “under peculiar circumstances.” The defence disputes that her evidence puts Millard at 5 Maple Gate Court.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...cus-in-dellen-millards-next-murder-trial.html

Campbell’s adoptive father and Millard’s mother were siblings. They had also gone “out with one another” when they were young and had, in early 2012, reconnected. By November, they were speaking almost every night on the phone, according to the Crown’s application to introduce his “ante mortem” statements at trial.

Wayne Millard and Campbell spoke for hours late Nov. 28 and into early Nov. 29 and the Crown originally wanted to include Campbell’s statement to police saying Dellen arrived home during that call.

So this lady is a cousin of DM by way of adoption ? Is that right. Is this the same adoptive father who hated DM. My apologies if this is either obvious or totally misunderstood.
Or are they saying adoptive cousin of father ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva
Back