Laura Recovery and Klass kids come back to help find Hailey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If someone runs away to a "safe haven" they don't need to take money or most of those material possessions, those things would be at where ever they went to. I doubt that she spontaneously decided to "run away", if she has done it, it would be with collusion from someone else who is capable of providing material support.

LE have stated repeatedly that they are investigating multiple angles. So they might search those places, that doesn't mean they are not investigating other scenarios behind the scenes. They certainly wouldn't tell us about it if they were. But, as you no doubt are fully aware, the searches being done now are NOT being done by LE, but by private individuals.

The truth is that LE have no idea what happened to her, so there is no where specific for them to look (hence no searches and the scaling back of resources). If HD is dead, and her body hidden somewhere, chances are that if it hasn't been found yet by a local it is unlikely to be located by an amateur search group looking in random places. Texas is big. Especially if they are looking for a corpse and she turns out to be not dead.

BBM~It's my opinion that LE does know what happened to her, based on the circumstantial evidence they do have and I don't think it's good. I don't believe that they know exactly how it happened or where she is now. I think they know (circumstantially) who the players are. I think they have guesses to what general area she can likely be found.

Being in the social work field and working with these types of agencies, I can say without a doubt that there is NO ethical agency (teen shelter or runaway program) that would not inform police if Hailey was there. I honestly doubt that CC even has that many runaway shelters or programs, if they have one at all. I live in a pretty big city and we only have two that I know of-one is a shelter where they can stay overnight and the other is a day center to go during the day. Both centers provide counseling to the children/family and talk to the families to try to find an agreeable safe solution for the child, so they do not have to live on the streets or a shelter (such as getting family members to agree to the child staying with friends or family, etc...). If they are unable to come to a safe resolution, they will call in CPS to create a court-ordered plan. The child cannot just live at the shelter until they are adults. It's a short-term solution to provide safety to the child until something long-term can be worked out.

BBM~It's my opinion that LE does know what happened to her, based on the circumstantial evidence they do have and I don't think it's good. I don't believe that they know exactly how it happened or where she is now. I think they know (circumstantially) who the players are. I think they have guesses to what general area she can likely be found.

Being in the social work field and working with these types of agencies, I can say without a doubt that there is NO ethical agency (teen shelter or runaway program) that would not inform police if Hailey was there. I honestly doubt that CC even has that many runaway shelters or programs, if they have one at all. I live in a pretty big city and we only have two that I know of-one is a shelter where they can stay overnight and the other is a day center to go during the day. Both centers provide counseling to the children/family and talk to the families to try to find an agreeable safe solution for the child, so they do not have to live on the streets or a shelter (such as getting family members to agree to the child staying with friends or family, etc...). If they are unable to come to a safe resolution, they will call in CPS to create a court-ordered plan. The child cannot just live at the shelter until they are adults. It's a short-term solution to provide safety to the child until something long-term can be worked out.

Very well Stated CrimeJunkie.
Also to add....
NO ONE would have guardianship rights to HD but CD and BD.
No state agency or other can do anything with a child without written permission from both parents.
Unless they had a lengthy court case to take guardianship away.

So the shelter idea (very nice if it was) would be impossible. :cry:

I agree. It would also give them an excuse for the bag of stuff they were taking with them. Except HD didn't take a bag of stuff. :waitasec:

That's my thing!! The "thing" that got me from the get-go. 13 year old girl and sleepover - and you don't take a single thing with you??!!! I have two daughters. When they went for sleepovers, you would have thought they were going for a month!!! They took every precious thing they owned and liked to share and what they liked to sleep in and wear and all the goodies that little teenage girls do at sleepovers - put on makeup, listen to each other's music, try on clothes, etc. My girls never left for a sleepover without a toothbrush, hairbrush, pjs, extra clothes, shoes, etc. Heck, my girls even packed some snacks that they liked and would share with their friend(s). They always took a little extra cash in case the hosting family wanted to go out somewhere to eat or shop or an activity like bowling, movie, skating, etc. Now I won't say there were times they might have been out with another family and call in the evening and say "so-and-so says I can stay the night, can I?" But to leave their home with the intention of spending the night and NOT take anything, nope, huh-uh, no-way. The whole spending the night scenario from SA is totally bogus in my book - TOTALLY! And so that leaves the question, "Why would he lie about that?" There is a reason he made up that story right there (and he obviously didn't think about how teenage girls are or he would have known that story would stink to high heaven!)...

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but here's the latest on BD & CD:

Brad Dennis with the Klaaskids Foundation says arrangements are being made for Clint and Billie Dunn to go to Dallas next Sunday.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=344406

Dennis says The Dunns would present Hailey's case at rally for missing children.

Will any of our locals be attending?

Mel

I'm planning to attend, but can't seem to find any information regarding the when and where. :dunno:

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but here's the latest on BD & CD:

Brad Dennis with the Klaaskids Foundation says arrangements are being made for Clint and Billie Dunn to go to Dallas next Sunday.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=344406

Dennis says The Dunns would present Hailey's case at rally for missing children.

Will any of our locals be attending?

Mel

BBM:

:waitasec: :waitasec:

Reminds me of Cindy Anthony ... know what I mean ?

Thread is off topic. Please if you have a subject that you want to discuss then open a new thread. This is the search thread. Let's keep this thread relative to searches and associated information and not turn it into a theory thread. Thanks.

As far as search, areas I would think the longest time there was that SA had would be from 9:00 pm Monday night until 6:10 am Monday morning.
That is a total of…9 hours.
If you divide that by 2 (one way there and one way back from where ever HD is)
You get 4.5 hours. X 60 minutes in an hour at 60 miles per hour makes….
270 miles one-way.
So….. They should draw a circle around Colorado City in a radius of 270 miles out.
That would be the search area.
WOW…. That is a huge area to search.
Now, if we just knew his favorite places….. it could narrow it down a bit. :waitasec:

Or

if he did something in the hours between 6:30 am Monday and when his Cell pinged again
It would be more like a 60-70 mile radius....:waitasec:

From Big Country HomePage:

Webcast: Hailey Dunn Search Groups Lack Unity
Reported by: Ron Rosseau and Nance Burgin
Monday, February 21 2011

Controversy is developing over the search for missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=344536

This is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead: Poor Hailey. Are they searching for a child or worried about ego's? Enough alreadyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. This is the darnedest mess I have ever seen. No news hardly all weekend and now this. ppppffffffffffffttttttttttttttt. :maddening:

I am trying to get any information about a rally next Sunday here in Dallas. Has anyone found anything. I am having no luck at all. I would attend if at all possible. If anyone finds anything please post it and I will do the same. tia

I appreciate all the searchers devoting their time to looking for Hailey.

It seems LE must not have enough to make an arrest, but it irks me that, in theory, Hailey could be alive hidden in some horrible underground place by a smirking SA. Is LE that sure that Hailey's gone and not alive, and there's no hurry to put more focus on SA?

I'm planning to attend, but can't seem to find any information regarding the when and where. :dunno:

I googled to my hearts content, and couldn't find a single reference to a rally (besides here and BC). If there is a rally, don't you think it would be advertised by now? I noticed BC and many other web sites only refer to Clint and BD as "going". I wonder if it could be a rumour. It's not on KK or LRC's sites.

The closest thing I could find is the LRC: Texas Hold'em Fundraiser Tournament
Friday, February 25, 2011, 6:30 PM at Good Shepherd Episcopal Church, Friendswood, Texas

MOO

Mel

ETA: Sorry Grandma for getting OT. I think this whole rally thing is a rumour. No one, not even BC, has any details. I don't think it warrants a new thread. Hugs - Mel.

I am trying to get any information about a rally next Sunday here in Dallas. Has anyone found anything. I am having no luck at all. I would attend if at all possible. If anyone finds anything please post it and I will do the same. tia

snipped from :

"Hailey Dunn's Parents to Travel to Dallas Sunday"

The parents of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn are preparing to hit the road.

Clint Dunn and Billie Dunn say they plan to speak at a special rally in Dallas for missing and exploited children on Sunday, Feb. 27.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=344666

--------------

I just hope they find Hailey soon !

snipped from :

Clint Dunn and Billie Dunn say they plan to speak at a special rally in Dallas for missing and exploited children on Sunday, Feb. 27.

--------------

I searched for this "Rallly" but have yet to find out any information on it Like WHO is putting this on ? WHAT time is the rally? WHere is the rally? One would think Big Country News would have the info or the reporter could have asked these questions, folks in the Dallas area would probably like to attend if they had the information.

snipped from :

--------------

"Billie says she and her estranged husband are uniting in the search for their daughter. The two also plan to launch a website, HopeforHailey.com, this week."

Does she have PR people working for her now?

I searched for this "Rallly" but have yet to find out any information on it Like WHO is putting this on ? WHAT time is the rally? WHere is the rally? One would think Big Country News would have the info or the reporter could have asked these questions, folks in the Dallas area would probably like to attend if they had the information.

I agree ... Big C should have given the details -- but maybe the details have not been finalized ?

Has anyone checked with the LRC or KKids to see if they are hosting the Rally ?

"Billie says she and her estranged husband are uniting in the search for their daughter. The two also plan to launch a website, HopeforHailey.com, this week."

Does she have PR people working for her now?

hmmm..........BD must have web access "now".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back