Law Enforcement Searches/AJ's Remains Located

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Right. I agree. I could see someone(s) else doing it, just not able to buy yet that WH had that much foresight and clear thinking through his drug use to be able to do it.

He can't be both a bumbling fool and a brilliant criminal mastermind. I can't reconcile being able to have it both ways.

I'm not sure he is a bumbling fool and I know he is no mastermind. I don't doubt for a moment that he has some involvement in AJ's disappearance/overdose/cover up. I, also, know that drug addicts don't act rationally especially in desperate situations. And lastly...I do believe he had loyal followers in AJ's friends. All MOO.

For some reason, I thought the Franklin house had a connection to ZH. Like maybe he was planning on buying or renting when he was married to JH. Did that get implied once, or am I dreaming stuff?

I do recall someone speculating about it but I don't believe there is any connection to ZH in fact. If there were, I have no doubt LE would have been all over it, and MSM would have mentioned it as well.

I do recall someone speculating about it but I don't believe there is any connection to ZH in fact. If there were, I have no doubt LE would have been all over it, and MSM would have mentioned it as well.

Indeed the Hadsell are the only people I know of who have spoken in MSM about the house's background and that it's not related, unless I've missed something. Zach had a post saying the house was unknown to him, IIRC. He was there with his Dad when LE moved AJ to the ME.

Indeed the Hadsell are the only people I know of who have spoken in MSM about the house's background and that it's not related, unless I've missed something. Zach had a post saying the house was unknown to him, IIRC. He was there with his Dad when LE moved AJ to the ME.

This is the [video=youtube;ZbNXFMURChs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbNXFMURChs[/video]they did with the family (cousin) of the people that actually own the house.

This is the [video=youtube;ZbNXFMURChs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbNXFMURChs[/video]they did with the family (cousin) of the people that actually own the house.

Did I get that right EJ was working on the house? New name and in the MSM can we sleuth?????

Right. I agree. I could see someone(s) else doing it, just not able to buy yet that WH had that much foresight and clear thinking through his drug use to be able to do it.

He can't be both a bumbling fool and a brilliant criminal mastermind. I can't reconcile being able to have it both ways.

Especially someone who said it took him couple of hours to figure out on internet what a GoPro (iirc) :thinking:

Did I get that right EJ was working on the house? New name and in the MSM can we sleuth?????

I have to relisten to it but I think I remember that he said that they were trying to fix the house up previously. I think that could be why the back brick steps look like they are torn up. I think they started but didn't finish the reno.

I have to relisten to it but I think I remember that he said that they were trying to fix the house up previously. I think that could be why the back brick steps look like they are torn up. I think they started but didn't finish the reno.

That was my understanding also, when it first aired. IIRC there was conversation about that. But having been a while for much of this sometimes it does get fuzzy.

I wonder if the family ever had a Private Investigator helping look? I have heard of many cases where even Former Private Investigators will offer their services to help. Has anyone heard if that happened? Maybe some of the fund collected was used for a PI? I know if were me, it would be an option I would have explored, especially as things seem to drag on. JMHO

This is the [video] they did with the family (cousin) of the people that actually own the house.

Thank you for the reminder, but again, they do not bring up the background of the house in relation to similar names, I think I only heard it from Wes in his most recent appearance and from his sister in her interviews with WTKR's Ms. Jasek and Ms. Yanes, maybe his mom said something about it too, in passing, but I'd have to go back and check.

http://wtkr.com/2015/06/29/aj-hadse...inal-text-messages-were-sent-by-someone-else/

http://wtkr.com/2015/04/29/only-on-...e-person-responsible-for-missing-teens-death/

No. Not every neighbor, acquaintance or bystander who speaks to the media can be "sleuthed".

Quote Originally Posted by jnblsm
For some reason, I thought the Franklin house had a connection to ZH. Like maybe he was planning on buying or renting when he was married to JH. Did that get implied once, or am I dreaming stuff?

I thought so too.... I even thought that maybe ZH had mentioned it briefly here once. I may be wrong, though.

ZH made some references to that house being of someones dream home and of its beauty. Even went as far as stating .... so it appears that house had some sort of significance to someone.
Zach 4/22 post #846
Wow, really??? You think I know this. So do you think the police just tell me every little detail about the crime?? You guys got to take Police Stuff 101. They can't leak stuff like that or it messes stuff up. I will know one day. It sucks to wait. If I find out that she was alive in that house, I will lose my mind. So anyway....http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rfolk-3-March-2015-19&p=11717053#post11717053
jmho

ZH made some references to that house being of someones dream home and of its beauty. Even went as far as stating .... so it appears that house had some sort of significance to someone.
jmho
That was in reference to someone asking if she had been held and kept alive in the house. The thought of her being kept captive and what that would most likely entail would make him lose his mind, not the mere fact that she was in that particular house.

But wasn't he frequently working in the Franklin area? So, the trip for him wouldn't be out of the way. ??

JMO
Yes, inthedetails, what I was trying to say was I believe Wes and Wes alone chose the place for AJ's body--it was not a party house, but just a dumping ground. Not out of the way for him but out of the way for partiers.

Especially someone who said it took him couple of hours to figure out on internet what a GoPro (iirc) :thinking:
I honestly don't think he is that slow that he would take that long, not that dedicated that he would commit hours to a single task that wasn't illegal. I count that as one of his ridiculous statements, right up there with his education about heroin coming from his DARE classes in school or that his family was a family "of few words".

That wouldn't make him guilty per se, but just establish a pattern of storytelling.

Homicidal violence?
So, not a heroin overdose.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

I have heard today on 2 news stations the GPS van tracker tracked Wesley Hadsells work van to where she was found. It was at the location for 20 minutes.

A shovel, gloves & duct tape were found. I am not clear if items were found with AJ's body or in the van.

Wesley Hadsell currently has not been charged in this case.

Homicidal violence?
So, not a heroin overdose.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

I wouldn't read too much into that. The article says the body was identified the next day and the medical examiner determined it was "homicidal violence". I would think that was just an initial finding, until the autopsy was completed. The toxicology report came weeks later indicating the heroin overdose.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234
Back