LE Presser - Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two steps forward. One step back. Two steps forward. One step back. I'm glad that I had no great expectations because very little came out of this presser. jmo

This is so confusing...was the whole point to ask people where they parked that day? I thought the flyer months ago was to ask about the white truck...

yes it was.

LE said they have no evidence that suggests he is not alive.

this whole thing is about Kyron.....

When Cap'n Gates says that with a smile like he did, I sooooooo want to believe in a miracle for Kyron. :praying:

I soooo want to believe Dede helped Terri get Kyron underground out of the belief that it was necessary for his safety. Or something.

*emma pours some magic dust on her desk and snorts it*

did anyone get the feeling they were close to a resolution (as I hoped and prayed) cause i sure didn't... :(

skyline_sprinville_roads_june4.jpg

So did they not talk about the mystery person in the truck? Or did I miss that? It seemed like they mostly focused on the truck, and other cars parked in certain spots at the school. What happened to the mystery person? I'm with you, Bean, I think there might not have been one.

Maybe the confusion in all this is that there is another white truck = maybe Terri was being set up by someone. That would explain the white truck seen at 3p and 2am on the dead end road. moo

So to clarify: could it be that Terri(or companion) moved her truck from one place to another while in the school parking lot?

Also, what could look *not quite right* in Freddy's lot?

thx

Or that there was another person in the truck in the parking lot who moved the truck to a different spot near the exit while Terri was inside the building??

If it hasn't been posted yet knowing where Terri parked is a huge piece of info. She was parked along Skyline in front of the school.

" She was parked along Skyline, IN FRONT OF the school...."

HUGE piece of information.IMO, any number of people could have spotted her and Kyron, IFthey had left together. Does not look like she did leave with him.... No wonder she hasn't been names as a POI,suspect, material witness,or anything else. The problem is Kyron's movements in the school that morning. Now I'm seriously starting to wonder if he was killed inside the school,and somehow his body was then removed....

All JMO

So to clarify: could it be that Terri(or companion) moved her truck from one place to another while in the school parking lot?

Also, what could look *not quite right* in Freddy's lot?

thx

A hand off of a child?

Okay here's my two cents for what it's worth: :twocents:

To be blunt, I honestly doubt they think Kyron is still alive, but they have been reading all over the Internet and realize that many people see this as a witch hunt and don't agree that Terri or DeDe should be implicated as murderers.

So . . . they are not going to call them that or even hint at that.

They know that one reason people refuse to help is that they don't like the focus on TH. Therefore, the police are just not going to talk about her and hope that someone else will come forward - especially someone not associated with the family who might be on the fence.

It's sort of good cop, bad cop going on. They have been leaning on TH and DeDe (bad cop) and now they are taking a different approach (good cop who just wants to help Kyron). JMO

They are just talking about an investigation regarding Kyron and keeping him as the focus to possibly get more leads from those who thought it was wrong to focus on TH (but I honestly think they aren't backing off that far, just pretending to back off). :twocents:

I don't think they are any closer to knowing what happened to Kyron, even if they are closer to knowing who...alive or not, they don't know, they know where he isn't...home safe.

While this case is being pored over by this forum that is not necessarily the case with the entire Portland public. Showing pics of the truck in places that the public might not have heard about or seen specifically in the news *might* jog their memory and associate them with being in those specific places at those specific times.

It takes the focus off inside Skyline, the last known place Kyron was seen, and puts the context in other specific places where perpetrators/accomplices of this crime apparently have been seen.

That looks like it's on the access road. I think they gave two possible parking spots...on the Skyline Blvd shoulder and on the access road.

Gwenabob posted pics of that access road and several of us felt he could have been taken without being seen from that way.

My faith in LE has plummeted...why didn't they do a reconstruction of the lot months ago? Many posters suggested it back then...if LE did not think of even that, I am worried...:(

I'm guessing it's because these two independent & credible witness accounts were just recently received. Now they are corroborating those accounts with additional witnesses to solidify their case.

My faith keeps growing...

How is putting staged photos of Terri's truck in a particular place not going to taint a potential witness? I mean, this is nuts.

Also, are we sure that the suggestion was that she parked in two different places, or could there be a legitimate reason for her to have left the school via the access road? Is this a common practice? Did other parents use the access road to exit the school because of the hectic nature of the day and likely that the parking lot was overrun with vehicles?

One thing I took away from this -- after reading her e-mail from June 5, they are still using that as their timeline, so they haven't disproved it, IMHO. Also, IMHO, Terri was giving an account of her whereabouts. I'm wondering if this is more about the times she say she was certain places, not the where.

To me, THAT was the money quote from the press conference...
parked in TWO different places??!!!

Very, very interesting....

FORGOT THIS FACT IN MY RECAP! which I think is the most telling....to me (IMO) it implies the truck was moved.....very possibly driven around to pick someone up closer????? maybe by the mystery person???? hmmmmmmmm...very interesting for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230