LE Presser - Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have a lot more evidence than we do. Wow.

I got the impression a witness placed Terri's truck somewhere besides the one place in the parking lot. They wouldn't comment when someone asked if it was near the "exit road". They probably also named what they could remember of cars that were parked around it.

So the truck was seen in both places by the school that morning....

Not good pics, but here you go.

Attachments

• truck.JPG
    truck.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 79
  • truck2.JPG
    truck2.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 81
  • truck3.JPG
    truck3.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 84
This sounds like not so subtle hint to Terri and that her number is up...if they really looked like cats that ate canaries, then this tells me they pretty much have what they need and they're looking to verify what they have, not that they don't have something.

I wonder how nervous Terri and even Dede are right now.

If it hasn't been posted yet knowing where Terri parked is a huge piece of info. She was parked along Skyline in front of the school.
AND in the access road by the soccer field, near the closest door to Kyron's classroom.
Huge, IMO, too.

Although.. that was NOT confirmed.

Not confirmed, but if there was someone at Skyline school taking surveillance photos of kaine's truck on June 4th, they wouldn't need the witnesses.

I guess the pictures of the truck were posed. Not surveillance.

Something just occurred to me. When the truck went in for mechanical work - could they have legally impounded it, since it was in Kaine's name, if he gave permission, and sent back a different truck? And Kaine knows that, and that's why he feels okay about driving around in the truck?

Maybe I need to ask this in the lawyer thread.

398 Viewing this thread! 197 guests - come join us at WS!

Basically they're looking for a someone to verify what their witness says they saw.
Sounds very ominous.
Gates did look pleased with things & not stressed like he was on a 'case gone horribly wrong'.
I do think he stumbled over the question about whether Kyron was alive though...which means something...

Can I just say I am really really tired of lookin' at that truck?

And, it still looks like every other white truck I ever saw.

What a tough job.

Agreed.

I think it's actually the best selling truck in America, if I'm not mistaken.

I guess the pictures of the truck were posed. Not surveillance.

Yes. Too bad. I was really thinking/hoping they had actual evidentiary photos--and were going to SHARE them!

TurckonAccessRoad.jpg

Asking people to remember a generic white truck with no hint about what specifically to look for, from two months ago. Except maybe something unusual was taking place. I think this kind of request is ridiculous. Didn't a questionnaire already come out with the same question only with pictures of a person? moo

Thanks to everyone for the updates from those of us stuck at work/not able to watch the presser! :blowkiss:

Basically they're looking for a someone to verify what their witness says they saw.
Sounds very ominous.
Gates did look pleased with things & not stressed like he was on a 'case gone horribly wrong'.
I do think he stumbled over the question about whether Kyron was alive though...which means something...

He did look pleased, didn't he? It made me feel a bit more confident in their case.

SHe parked on the street?????

And they want to know who else parked near her. To confirm her parking spot or because there was another car that has come up shady in the questionaires??????

And no info about the mystery person IN the truck??? I wonder if it was a mystery person NEAR the truck.

I need to look at a map...how the heck did Ty see the truck??? And he saw Ky in the gym with friends (??? gotta wonder if it was a couple of girls) and Terri wasn't there???

OMG! This is getting more & more bizzarre!

I gotta fly, and I'm SO confused!

Where's that map?

I'd love to see all of these locations pinned - in addition to DDS' gardening location that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230