LE Presser - Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it hasn't been posted yet knowing where Terri parked is a huge piece of info. She was parked along Skyline in front of the school.

Telling media that people want to help but people do not want their homes on the news...so LE is not telling media where they will be

Lots of cooperation, but homeowners don't want their house on the news, so they won't release location of searches.

They still believe Kyron is alive!

No evidence otherwise.

fran

answered yes very confidently and quickly and clearly stated no evidence to suggest otherwise that makes me hopeful!

But did these witnesses see anything other than TH and/or DS with the white truck at a FM's or the school. This doesn't mean anything imo.

Not revealing search locations to protect privacy of homeowners.

Good cooperation BUT downside to the media is that people don't want to be on the news.

Please respect their privacy.

THANK YOU!

Homeowners and landowners cooperate well but do not want press on their property when LE conducts searches.

Terri Horman is sooooooooo busted along with her friend Dede. It may take a bit longer but they are definitely going down.

That's all...

public should feel very comfortable with the investigation...etc...

re: truck at the school

If someone knew something about the white truck and Terri, wouldn't their memory have been jogged after the first questionnaire? This is not a new request.

I am guessing that they want the make and model of vehicles parked behind the school because they might have a photo of the parking lot and want to eliminate the vehicles there, to narrow down who might have been there who wasn't supposed to be...

JMO

Want public to feel comfortable that investigation is honest, has integrity etc.

He appreciates our patience!!! :D

They're proceeding with a professional investigation, which is why we don't hear from them.

Keep your hand close to the vest, IMHO

JMHO
fran

I guess the pictures of the truck were posed. Not surveillance.

Gates will talk off camera for a few more questions.

I've wondered for a long time if she parked on the truck on the other side of the school, right near the door at the end of that staircase near Kyron's classroom.

Hmmm...

Can I just say I am really really tired of lookin' at that truck?

And, it still looks like every other white truck I ever saw.

What a tough job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member