LE serves search warrant on family home #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cynthia Short, attorney will be representing the family. She's from Kansas City. Per Fox.

The boom you just heard about was something electrical. Our power flipped down here.

That equipment that the bomb squad had that LE needed.............EXPLOSIVES.

But what could they need that for? Any evidence would be blown away. To open a sealed off space? :waitasec:

The PI guy will be on with Megan Kelly within the next 10 min. He is stating, don't jump to conclusions. LOL

looks like mops being taken out.

Its just weird that they call a bomb squad in and then all the sudden theres a big electrical boom... I wonder if they blew something up, or what it could be.. I wasnt expecting that!

Cyndy Short graduated from Gerry Spence's Trial Lawyers' College in 1994. Since 1997, she has been a TLC faculty member trains lawyers and judges around the country. She also serves on TLC's board as the liaison for TLC's alumni association (The F Warriors).

Numerous people owe their freedom and their lives to Cyndy's dedication, compassion, personal sacrifice, and skill as a trial lawyer.

Areas of Practice:
Criminal Defense
Death Penalty Mitigation
Serious Felonies
Murder Cases
Sexual Abuse Cases
Criminal Trial Consultant

http://www.mccallisterlawfirm.com/Bio/CyndyShort.asp

looks like mops being taken out.

I think those were their shovel, to prevent contamination, they wrap them after they use them and then clean them off when brought back to the shop for lack of a better word to use..

I left her an enthusiastic tweet... hopefully she'll see it. :innocent:

I wrote a complaint email to the TV station. I RARELY get upset/offended about jokes, I can find humor in almost anything, but she was just over the freakin' top. She should be made to apologize.

I remember many years ago, during the JonBenet Ramsey case, the parents were giving a press conference and Shepherd Smith (FOX News now), pushed an old woman out of the way...she tripped backwards and he never even looked back. To this day I can't stand him for that. They want the story - it is their drug.
Yep that's the stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member