LE serves search warrant on family home #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The boom you just heard about was something electrical. Our power flipped down here.

Looks pretty windy on the cams. In my neck of the woods any time the wind kicks up a bit, blown transformers are expected.

Did that computer chair look like the back was burned? There was something black on the top and appeared to be a chunk out of it. Surely if that was the case it would have been probably secured for forensics and not just sitting out in the drive way.

I wrote a complaint email to the TV station. I RARELY get upset/offened about jokes, I can find humor in almost anything, but she was just over the freakin' top. She should be made to apologize.

I did too, and copied her on it as well.

Somehow, I doubt this search has been a dead end.

IDK Josh, It almost looks like they are done, CSI is gone, most of the cars are gone and they really didnt carry much out. I hope that I am wrong but I have a feeling that this didnt produce much. Hence the reason why DB, JI and JT seemed very unworried about this whole thing.

No it's not a dead end because they may have found evidence but so far Day #16 and no Lisa.

I don't see anything in there about finding missing children IMO.

That is the job of LE. Her job is to represent the parents' interest and make sure LE doesn't violate their rights during the investigation.

I'm finding it interesting there was an electrical issue during this search so close to home. Anyone remember the lights during the trial for Caylee? Or the beating heart on the projector? Getting chills here. I could be wrong that LE won't find anything. Maybe Lisa is speaking to them........

Did that computer chair look like the back was burned? There was something black on the top and appeared to be a chunk out of it. Surely if that was the case it would have been probably secured for forensics and not just sitting out in the drive way.

I thought that too at first, and then realized it was the officer's gloved hand! :floorlaugh:

I get the feeling that this search was another step in determining where evidence is NOT going to be found...JMO

If they want any evidence they find to hold up in court they sure as heck need a warrant, even if the person who took Lisa is a stranger. Only a total dumbazz LEA would tear that house apart without a warrant. It would be so easy for the parents to later claim, if they are guilty, 'We never gave permission.' None of the evidence collected would be worth anything at that point.

I'm on the fence wrt DB's guilt, but even if she's innocent, LE is still smart to get a warrant.

IMO

No.. Not if they were given permission to enter. They have already searched the house and taken "evidence" before today..
The Parents have been giving consent and even gave more hair samples and swabs yesterday.
I think the warrant was nothing more than another jab at the parents.

Watch the top left corner of the backyard feed.. right through the trees by the neighbors window.. I'm pretty sure I see white smoke going up.

Something with a meth lab? Blowing up? In the gararge? Could be the reason for the added masks. ??

Oh wow...I just thought of something...what if they found a gun and called the bomb squad to fire it into a cylinder for ballistics....could that have been what the puff of smoke was. :eek:

BBM: I saw that also -- but someone said it had been there holding the csi tape ...

No.. Not if they were given permission to enter. They have already searched the house and taken "evidence" before today..
The Parents have been giving consent and even gave more hair samples and swabs yesterday.

Is there an Article about the hair and swab samples being taken :) I was too sick to get online and read yesterday :)

thanks!

Warrants are typically for specific things, do you think a Judge would let them go in and take out whatever they want?

That is the job of LE. Her job is to represent the parents' interest and make sure LE doesn't violate their rights during the investigation.

Police need the help of innocent parents to find the baby. I agree that police aren't always on the up and up and don't always do everything right, but IMO I don't see the family helping find their baby like they should.

No, it was smart investigating. I say this as someone who works at a criminal defense firm - if LE expected to find something integral today, something very important to the case, they don't want to run the risk of it being thrown out as evidence on a technicality. Even if the parents give permission, it's still good procedure to have a warrant to make sure they have everything covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay