LE serves search warrant on family home #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our local poster just posted that their lights flashed when the loud noise was heard. So, it was obviously something electrical. Maybe some of their equipment blew a transformer or caused a power surge. It was not a meth lab or balistic testing I am sure. jmo

That's a good point, I saw a quick shimmer that seemed to come from up in the trees. So maybe it was a blown transformer.

Backyard cam just panned and showed the bucket truck from the electric utility sitting in the street - so, my guess - blown transformer.

Megyn on FOX just made another statement about the "benefactor" - this anonymous benefactor has "loose ties to the family - NOT the parents - but the family".

FWIW.

:waitasec: Did the CSI Teams go to lunch ? I don't see any around right now ...

Maybe the stuff they packed up and sent off needs to get to the labs ASAP !

MOO ...

Utility workers look like they were talking to LE. I'm sure the first thing he wanted to say was, "So, what did you guys touch?"

guy on FOX just saying this is the kind of search they should have done weeks ago... AGREED!
I really wish it were that simple. Warrants are really not that easy to come by, and I think all the crime t.v. has really made people think that they are handed out like candy on Halloween. It can be really frustrating, but there is a reason for all the due process. I have no doubt that if they had been able to get a warrant immediately they would have.

Is there an Article about the hair and swab samples being taken :) I was too sick to get online and read yesterday :)

thanks!

I will look for a link.. I watched the interview on Fox today.. He said they were asked yesterday for samples and went right to the lab and gave them, that all the police need to do is ask for what it is they want and they get it.

Let me see if I can find it.

Judge Napalitano stated that he thinks police got the search warrant off of something the parents stated in Megan Kelly's interview. He also stated that the questions Megan Asked the parents is what LE should have asked them a week or so ago.

What makes him think they didn't???

I'm repeating what I've said in a previous post.. but, I'm really intrigued by this electrical disturbance. Is Lisa trying to tell LE and the searchers something? I keep seeing that beating heart on the projector in Caylee's trial and I'm shaking. Lisa baby.. please please, give them a sign. Show them where to go!

JI did some wiring in the home, no PERMIT...or LE cut into the wall and hit a live wire.

Whatever numerous pieces of electrical equipment LE was using overpowered the system.

Are they finished searching or just taking a lunch break while power is restored?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member