LE serves search warrant on family home #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grid type search....lots of white suits shoulder to should in back

They are looking for something specific in that backyard...like a line search.

JI did some wiring in the home, no PERMIT...or LE cut into the wall and hit a live wire.
Or CSI hit an overhead. I'm thinking they hit power going into the garage. It's been there long before JI moved there.

LE didn’t want the reporters filming the dogs that were brought on site. Do you think someone tried to bury the body but couldn’t in the back yard? (KC Anthony)

[ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1226872673001/new-search-warrant-for-irwin-family-home/?playlist_id=87937[/ame]

here it is.. Sorry, I should have found it before I posted ..

Click on the foxnews header to get video..

I'm sure this has been asked before but did LE get fingerprints from anywhere? I know it's possible the mystery kidnapper wore gloves, but for someone to go turn on all those lights you'd think there would be SOME trace of something.

It's so frustrating that sweet baby Lisa hasn't been found yet.

We don't know what fingerprints they took beside the family.

They want those phones! Once they have them my bet is it will show a lot.

Do you have sound for the reporter?

No sound ... but now the Reporter is GONE ... SORRY ... it looked like she was "gearing up" for a report around 1:00 p.m.

Now they are showing CSI Team in the white suits ...

They are looking for something specific in that backyard...like a line search.

I think they are just looking for something. Haven't had many successful searches as far as they have told us. jmo

They want those phones! Once they have them my bet is it will show a lot.

I so wish they would find them. Someone is hiding something on those. Would blow open the entire case, imo, jmo and all that jazz.

ETA; One missing cell phone would be suspect enough. To have three missing cell phones? That's screaming something to me that I just cannot define yet.

LE didn’t want the reporters filming the dogs that were brought on site. Do you think someone tried to bury the body but couldn’t in the back yard? (KC Anthony)

Possible....
Our ground here in Iowa, while not completely frozen (we haven't had a hard freeze yet), it's hard and dry and cracked and I REALLY struggled to bury the kids' hamster in a shoe box the other day.... I cannot imagine trying to bury something bigger unless I had some type of helpful equipment other thn a shovel and big spade.
MOO

If Le had cut thru wire or over loaded system..it would have trip breaker in house..unless..JI was stealing power from utility company and bypassed the meter.

Bomb squad has better equipment (Megyn Kelly/Trace Gallagher) and that's why they're there; another no-fly above house.

I hate when they make you think they have breaking news and it's old.

What beating heart on projector in Caylee's trial? I don't remember hearing about that. I remember the tree by the memorial site getting struck by lightning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed