LE serves search warrant on family home #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm repeating what I've said in a previous post.. but, I'm really intrigued by this electrical disturbance. Is Lisa trying to tell LE and the searchers something? I keep seeing that beating heart on the projector in Caylee's trial and I'm shaking. Lisa baby.. please please, give them a sign. Show them where to go!

Livewire reports that a tree fell onto a transformer.

The loud noise reporters heard about 12: 15 p.m. was a tree falling on a power line, blowing a transformer.
by Karen Yancey/Staff 2:02 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bFgp48uW

sorry to say I think those phones were in that house, but DB and JI when they went back in with reporters and family, they got those phones and they disposed of them.

Ok so per FOX the reason they got this search warrant is because there is an atty now. So they had no leads or clues. As I said, i think we have hit a dead end and I hope that I am wrong.:banghead:

I dont remember seeing that small blue tent in the back before I went to town. Has that been there the whole time?
Sorry if this has been asked already

those flat black board things that they keep walking in and out of the house with are buggin me. i wish i could tell what they were.

also - <Mod Snip> reporter just walked toward house/driveway in front of camera (from right to left)... wonder where shes goin..

What beating heart on projector in Caylee's trial? I don't remember hearing about that. I remember the tree by the memorial site getting struck by lightning.

OT -- When JB tried to project the heart sticker to the court I swear, it started to beat like a real heart. Not just once or twice, but for at least a good 45 secs or so. It was eerie to say the least.

I so wish they would find them. Someone is hiding something on those. Would blow open the entire case, imo, jmo and all that jazz.

What could be on the phones that they couldn't have already gotten from the service provider? The only thing I can think of is picture or videos that were taken on the phone camera and never sent/uploaded anywhere.

If Le had cut thru wire or over loaded system..it would have trip breaker in house..unless..JI was stealing power from utility company and bypassed the meter.

But I think it would have killed anyone that cut through wire stronger enough to wipe out a block.

Maybe the trees in the drainage ditched hit the wire more than 3 times that trips the circuit and on the 3rd hit it shuts down the transformer thinking it is short circuiting.

A hazmat guy just handed what looked like a small flat rectangular box to a suit lady, then she took it out of view (near the police cars).

What could be on the phones that they couldn't have already gotten from the service provider? The only thing I can think of is picture or videos that were taken on the phone camera and never sent/uploaded anywhere.

That's the question everyone has. Something is on them that is not obtainable through the service provider. If by some miracle they are found we will have our answer. Either they were disposed of with purpose or taken. There has to be something incriminating to someone on them. Otherwise they would not have disappeared. JMO.

They need the phones to prove they were lying. If they produce the phones then it blows the parents story all to heck.

The flat black things look like air filters used for air conditioners or perhaps for a heating unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed