LE serves search warrant on family home #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on live blog said DB will be speaking shortly.

What's the deal with the backyard cam? Are the hazmat's still back there?

Dont forget also that if they found something in the yard like the phones, they would have had to photograph them in the spot they were in and no one has done that that we saw. They didnt find anything..

I just saw a non-white-suited female officer with a camera in the driveway, talking to some others.

Exactly my thoughts

But how would just finding the phones make the parents' story fall apart ? They could just say that an intruder decided to toss the phones in the yard,or where ever.. Maybe it is something on the phones themselves that LE needs...MOO

I'm not seeing anything on the back yard with that feed - wish cameraman would move camera a tad bit to the right.

he is an electrician, if he was the one to hide the phones he would think to hide it near electrical stuff. IE: washer/dryer/refrig/wall outlet/ceiling fan housing. MOO

If she hid them, they would be in curtain hems, mattress, toys, food boxes, stuff like that.

he is an electrician, if he was the one to hide the phones he would think to hide it near electrical stuff. IE: washer/dryer/refrig/wall outlet/ceiling fan housing. MOO

If she hid them, they would be in curtain hems, mattress, toys, food boxes, stuff like that.

Have they searched the Starbucks where he was working that night?

Is that real brick on the front bottom of the house? Or is it a facade? Phones could be hidden behind one of those, if one were lose. Doesn't take much to put it back with some adhesive
veneer. it is real brick though. It would not be flush with all the rest to do that.

Someone on live blog said DB will be speaking shortly.

To whom? Unless she has gotten better advice and an attitude adjustment, she should probably not. If she is begging, pleading for her child in a believable manner and offering helpful, clear information then maybe it would be helpful. But I for one, don't want to listen to anymore obnoxious arrogant commentary. It is shameful for her to act that way when her child has been missing for weeks.

I think so too. Searching in the flowers/tribute at the base of the flag pole...kind of speaks for itself.

What does it speak to? The only thing feasible to me is that the person that took Lisa left a note there. The parents certainly did not leave the phones there.

My guess is the pings until the battery died all were within the area of the house so until those batteries were dead and last ping tells LE they are in that area of the house. This is why I say when they went back to the house, maybe that is when the battery was dead and they were able to remove them.

Kinda windy to be trimming today. guess they have figured that out now, huh?

I'm thinking "nosy" tree trimmers - knew this search was going on and had this job and knew if they were up in the trees they might be able to get a bird's eye view?

I'm not seeing anything on the back yard with that feed - wish cameraman would move camera a tad bit to the right.

They are still back there - they are inside that out building. I won't call it a "shed" - for me - its too big to be a shed - its an out building. I've seen white suits go in and not leave - so they're in there.

I lost my front yard feed... anyone have another one.. KCTV is blank for me.

Both live feeds to front down for me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18