LE serves search warrant on family home #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that real brick on the front bottom of the house? Or is it a facade? Phones could be hidden behind one of those, if one were lose. Doesn't take much to put it back with some adhesive

You are very clever. This is discouraging. It would be much easier to hide something small than find something small, such as cell phones, and, hate to say it, a baby. The man-hours would be incredible to look in all the places where someone could hide something/someone. Your example above is just one place where the average person wouldn't look.

Add to that, an electrician probably has a tool box, or at the very least, a cooler for his lunch, where a baby could be hidden temporarily.

Maybe they are moving things around. Maybe that is why the LE insisted that they can't go back into the house, and why the parents had a temper tantrum when LE went back to a place that was already searched very early on in the investigation. IMOO

To whom? Unless she has gotten better advice and an attitude adjustment, she should probably not. If she is begging, pleading for her child in a believable manner and offering helpful, clear information then maybe it would be helpful. But I for one, don't want to listen to anymore obnoxious arrogant commentary. It is shameful for her to act that way when her child has been missing for weeks.

I am sorry but this sounds so, well ,not nice to me.
I did not realize that people were only to be believed if they spoke in a particular manner.

I hope she is on again and again. I hope she keeps speaking out and getting the message out that LISA is out there somewhere...

I lost the front feed. Did anyone else?

That's what I was just thinking. He had access to the Starbucks and could have found a great hiding place.

Have they searched the adjacent yards? If they're looking for the phones or similar items it seems just as likely they were tossed, dropped or buried off the property as on.

could LE possibly tell news crews no live feeds/cameras for a few minutes if they had something to take to the house (or from it)?

lets hope the feed comes back up soon!

This whole thing is just depressing. I think the only reason LE went over there today with a warrant is because they are desperate because they have nothing to go on. Nada. Zip. I think they are just hoping and praying this search turns up something to give them some kind of clue about what to do now.

I don't think they know any more today than they did 16 days ago. This case is going to go cold, and that is just depressing.

Kinda windy to be trimming today. guess they have figured that out now, huh?

Not that this is funny at all- but we've been known to accidentally blow a transformer (or two) at times. Mother nature, usually not helpful either, lol.

What does it speak to? The only thing feasible to me is that the person that took Lisa left a note there. The parents certainly did not leave the phones there.

If they are indeed still considering the possibility of an abduction, there have been cases (not sure about cases involving child abductions, though) in which the criminal returns to the scene and takes or leaves something. This is just something they need to rule out, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18