LE serves search warrant on family home #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange that the feed went down right after CSI with camera came into the driveway. Were they asked to turn off while they were taking photos?

Yep, back yard feed just went down too.

Looks like she might just be taking pics of the areas that were searched today.

Strange that the feed went down right after CSI with camera came into the driveway. Were they asked to turn off while they were taking photos?

no my feed was working and saw nothing of the sorts.

That's the question everyone has. Something is on them that is not obtainable through the service provider. If by some miracle they are found we will have our answer. Either they were disposed of with purpose or taken. There has to be something incriminating to someone on them. Otherwise they would not have disappeared. JMO.

Would the same incriminating evidence be on three separate phones? Maybe the reason that two of the phones disappeared was to make the other phone's disappearance less obvious?

Looks like she is photographing all of the areas they cleared and searched. I guess for posterity.

This whole thing is just depressing. I think the only reason LE went over there today with a warrant is because they are desperate because they have nothing to go on. Nada. Zip. I think they are just hoping and praying this search turns up something to give them some kind of clue about what to do now.

I don't think they know any more today than they did 16 days ago. This case is going to go cold, and that is just depressing.

I agree.

I had to run to the store...I lost my front yard feed while I was gone but still have the back. Would someone please link the front yard for me so I don't have to search back through? Thanks so much!

could LE possibly tell news crews no live feeds/cameras for a few minutes if they had something to take to the house (or from it)?

lets hope the feed comes back up soon!

Yes. LE could tell news crews no live feeds, cameras, or still photos for a variety of reasons.

And they have enough LE on the ground to enforce that.

CaseSignal Case Signal (BeanE)
Lisa Irwin #lisairwin RT @Sam_Hartle: FAA Temporary Flight Restriction website shows the KC TFR has been lifted: bit.ly/ay0Ks0

As I I said they found nothing..

Whew...sweating from rushing to mop, scrub tub and vacuum all in the space of 30 minutes.

Did I miss anything important?

But how would just finding the phones make the parents' story fall apart ? They could just say that an intruder decided to toss the phones in the yard,or where ever.. Maybe it is something on the phones themselves that LE needs...MOO

Fingerprints on the phone would tell who had it last, imo.

I'm really good at hiding things therefore great at finding hiding places in homes. I wish they let me go in to look. If they are in the house, I would find them!

CaseSignal Case Signal (BeanE)
Lisa Irwin #lisairwin RT @Sam_Hartle: FAA Temporary Flight Restriction website shows the KC TFR has been lifted: bit.ly/ay0Ks0

As I I said they found nothing..

Whether they found what they were looking for, who knows? But they must have found something worth testing, photographing -
additionally - there is still 5 hours of daylight left so they could continue searching of they hadn't found anything of value.

They need the phones to prove they were lying. If they produce the phones then it blows the parents story all to heck.

Yes, and having the old phone would help LE because they could see all of the contacts and cell numbers programed into the phone, IMO.

Maybe to also see where these contacts were located - out of town or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18