LE serves search warrant on family home #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought of something. I wonder if they checked in the fence posts? Its chain link so they are hollow. They usually have caps that slid right off. LE wouldn't be able to go too close to the fence with the metal detectors because they will alert from the fence itself. If they were small phones they would slide in there perfectly.

Even if they didn't fit wouldn't they destroy the phones (break them Up) then they could put them in any small hole.

For those thinking that they didn't find anything, they did find something that is evidence in this case or they wouldn't have been seen taking out bags of stuff. LE takes evidence from a scene. They have no reason for taking anything from a home/scene if it's not evidence. I was at a doctors appointment, but my dear husband was texting me the entire time and telling me how much they were taking out. There is something in those bags that they needed.

Agreed. At the very least, they were items of interest. The office chair coming out of the home, the area rug (or rug), the bags of 'stuff'., etc.

Whether they found what they were looking for, who knows? But they must have found something worth testing, photographing -
additionally - there is still 5 hours of daylight left so they could continue searching of they hadn't found anything of value.

Yup it's a very broad stroke to say they did or did not find anything -- none of us know at this point. :seeya:

I'm glad they searched again today...there's gotta be SOMETHING in that home that might help find out what happened to baby Lisa. To think a baby snatcher came through a window, left through the front door, stole cell phones, and didn't live a single fiber of trace evidence is quite interesting.

Unless there was never a baby snatcher!

Just my opinion :)

Mel

I'm gonna have to get off here and get some things done. This is nerve racking - kind of like waiting on water to boil. I think they found something - now, just waiting to see what they tell us. Need to get my mind off this for a bit. BBL to see what all you sleuthers report!

I just have a picture of a tree. I thought it was a still photo until I noticed the leaves moving. Anyone else?

Mel

Same with me. I don't think I'm seeing what others are seeing. :waitasec:

Actually, they could have found something at every single search they did and we wouldn't know about it. They are building a case and from their actions, I'd say they have a pretty good idea of what they are doing.

Can we get a message to the backyard news to move to the front yard because nothing is happening where they are sitting ???? Hmmm..

Just an observation, but just before the live feed at the front of the house stopped, a police officer was walking up the street and I'm wondering if that was when the station got a request to stop live feed there for the moment.

I saw that too...thought for a minute there he was coming to give a statement.

Yeah, I was supposed to do my hubby's "invoices" every night this week...but I've had a long headache

Is that what they're calling it now???

My backyard camera just switched to front yard... the "reflector" feed...

Can we get a message to the backyard news to move to the front yard because nothing is happening where they are sitting ???? Hmmm..

my backyard feed is working, they just switched the backyard feed to front of house as I am typing this. the front feed was a still frozen frame

hmm i just asked my friend thats studied forensic science/csi if csi's would be called to the area if they hadn't found anything and his reply was along the lines of...
"CSI's would only be called to an area if there had been a crime committed or something has been found that is in connection with a crime thats been committed"

which makes me think theyve found something,why would they just be taking pictures of where they had seached and found nothing.....makes no sense to me but everyone elses thoughts are more than welcome

TY ...

MOO ... I do NOT believe Baby Lisa was kidnapped by an "intruder" ...

I have always believed that the home is where Baby Lisa unfortunately passed ... how, I am not sure

DB is responsible and JI knows ...

I believe LE has known since day one that it was NOT an "intruder" and it was the mother ...

I believe LE has done a great job in their search for Baby Lisa -- and this has been their TOP PRIORITY ...

MOO ...

This place is so addicting! Websleuths needs to have a warning label on it before you sign up! :D

I am making the bridesmaids hair pieces (5 of them) for my daughter's wedding in 3 weeks and haven't even started them yet! Gah!!!

so what are you guys seeing in the back? are the cameras still up? ((with my Mac I could only see the front yard))

Just switched the back to the front. Also saying investigators are back to go back inside the home.

Bringing out more brown bags - one was pretty big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth