LE serves search warrant on family home #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Backyard cam showing front now. More evidence bags.

I think the original front yard feed packed up to head out to DB statement.

Even if they didn't fit wouldn't they destroy the phones (break them Up) then they could put them in any small hole.

I agree. And taking apart and hiding phone pieceparts not something a stranger would do. If LE has found parts of those phones inside the house, it shoots down the "stranger abduction" scenario and lands squarely on the parents.

JMO

Well, I think I saw a squirrel, does that help? :crazy:

Um.....My theory:
That squirrel got into the house at that night. Feeling hungry, it ate all three cell phones. This explains the clicking noises. :rolleyes:

I still cannot help to think that when Caylee was found LE immidiatly went to CA & GA home, for that reason I think they had to have found something yesterday, last night there were LE officers at the house when NG show was on, It just seems to me that this is not LE just going back over the house to make sure they haven't missed anything.

I cannot find anything about that (in the live blog)... anyone else???

sorry no, someone on this thread posted that DB was going to give a statement. Could be the front crew packed up to go to another site or news item. Reporter MALE getting reading to go on camera looks like.

Is DB really gonna make a statement? Really?

This place is so addicting! Websleuths needs to have a warning label on it before you sign up! :D

I am making the bridesmaids hair pieces (5 of them) for my daughter's wedding in 3 weeks and haven't even started them yet! Gah!!!

Definitely. While the house can go uncleaned and supper can wait, I can't leave the kids standing in front of the school... so I need to go. (And I finally broke down and called DH to ask what it was he asked me to bring him...:innocent:)

I'll check back in later.

I don't know why..but everytime a reporter steps in front of that live feed...and its yet another new reporter..its unsettling. Is it typical to have 4 to 5 different reporters during one workday shift at single location?

Maybe the initial report someone posted that DB was going to speak but her attorney told her she will not...therefore it was cancelled?

someone posted that and said it was on the live blog...

but I just looked thru it and cannot find it at all...

I am also not seeing anything link that in the msm or in the tweets...

((maybe a facebook rumor? as there is also a facebook feed along the right side of the abc page))

Back feed is now in front.

Fingerprints on the phone would tell who had it last, imo.

But how could fingerprints determine in chronological order who touched the phone ? Wouldn't prints only show who did handle the phone , and not WHEN they touched it ? Just a thought.... MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marytb