LE serves search warrant on family home #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reporter is Micheal Mahoney...yep, that is how he spells it. No sound is on.

Back yard...front yard...incoming pm...front yard...incoming pm...phone call...back yard...

CALGON! Take me AWAYYYYY!

I think that attorney has her work cut out for her-- I bet DB is champing at the bit to respond to her distant "friend's" accusations. ugh

We'll see-- I want her to talk and talk and talk, personally. :)

what distant friends accusations? I missed that, do you have a link? I would be most grateful.

I have only been on this site for like less than a week and my *advertiser censored* has gotten fatter, no one has had dinner and I have been in my PJ's. Even my dog doesnt like me. I dont even answer my phone anymore..

Ya should have been around for the Anthony trial. My gawd I sat here for 3 months. Notice my post count? Obsession I tell ya!

If I got paid for every post I've read, I'd be a rich woman right now!

Carry on :)

Another black rectangular item being removed by a hazmat dude.

Can someone snag a screen shot of Mr. Holmes, I mean, Mr. Mahoney? It's horrible not being in on the in joke. :tyou:

I wonder if those are like xray films of wall penetrating xray of sorts?

what distant friends accusations? I missed that, do you have a link? I would be most grateful.

We have a thread-- [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152032"]2011.10.19 Former Friends Of DB Speak Out - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

:)

Another black rectangular item being removed by a hazmat dude.

Not directed at you, but could those black things be x-rays?

LOL Lera and I were thinking the same thing at the same time..:)

No offense, but chill people. He isn't reporting he is just standing there and probably not even aware he's on camera. I think everyone's nerves are on end but cut the guy a break. JMO

ETA: He is the same reporter that stood out in front of the home that the Irwin's are staying at waiting on JT and the IRwin's to come out.

:tyou: :tyou:

Well said ... LE and the local reporters have been covering this case non-stop for Baby Lisa ...

MOO ..