LE serves search warrant on family home #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TY ...

MOO ... I do NOT believe Baby Lisa was kidnapped by an "intruder" ...

I have always believed that the home is where Baby Lisa unfortunately passed ... how, I am not sure

DB is responsible and JI knows ...

I believe LE has known since day one that it was NOT an "intruder" and it was the mother ...

I believe LE has done a great job in their search for Baby Lisa -- and this has been their TOP PRIORITY ...

MOO ...

i gave them the benefit of the doubt about the intruder but IMO now after the way things are panning out im with you on this one.

i logged off for a while did DB make a statement? last i heard she was supposedly making one?

i wonder how much shes sweating now

I wonder if those are like xray films of wall penetrating xray of sorts?

Yes, it look just like them and he is taking the film back to the truck and the trays back for more pictures... :cry:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Ya should have been around for the Anthony trial. My gawd I sat here for 3 months. Notice my post count? Obsession I tell ya!

If I got paid for every post I've read, I'd be a rich woman right now!

Carry on :)

I can only imagine.. I watched it everyday and drove my family nuts.. Not much got done during that trial....

I am finding it harder and harder to leave this site.. Too much to read, follow, catch up on...

I still cannot help to think that when Caylee was found LE immidiatly went to CA & GA home, for that reason I think they had to have found something yesterday, last night there were LE officers at the house when NG show was on, It just seems to me that this is not LE just going back over the house to make sure they haven't missed anything.

IMO, it would be a prosecutorial nightmare for LE to have found remains yesterday, but kept it secret. Any defense attorney would drool over something like that.

No offense, but chill people. He isn't reporting he is just standing there and probably not even aware he's on camera. I think everyone's nerves are on end but cut the guy a break. JMO

ETA: He is the same reporter that stood out in front of the home that the Irwin's are staying at waiting on JT and the IRwin's to come out.

You're right of course (handslap accepted, lol)
...but I have no sound feed...and he was facing the camera and talking, while continuing to smoke...lol. I thoguht he was live..and just thought it looked unprofessional..and after the earlier female reporter made that ME comment and laughed..I started to wonder just what kind of news agency this was.
Nothing against smoking..I smoke myself :/

I have only been on this site for like less than a week and my *advertiser censored* has gotten fatter, no one has had dinner and I have been in my PJ's. Even my dog doesnt like me. I dont even answer my phone anymore..

:floorlaugh: Welcome to WS...now where is your:coffeews: or :needdrink:???

I don't think these are hazmat guys, they are CSI that are wearing tyveck suits so that they don't leave any of there DNA in the house.

Can someone snag a screen shot of Mr. Holmes, I mean, Mr. Mahoney? It's horrible not being in on the in joke. :tyou:

I believe he went to lunch -- don't see him anywhere. He looks like this but instead of the pipe he was smoking a ciggie.

sherlock.jpg

But how would just finding the phones make the parents' story fall apart ? They could just say that an intruder decided to toss the phones in the yard,or where ever.. Maybe it is something on the phones themselves that LE needs...MOO

Everyone needs the phones to be found in hopes the kidnappers prints are still on them.

I don't think these are hazmat guys, they are CSI that are wearing tyveck suits so that they don't leave any of there DNA in the house.

Yes, but have you seen how many people have gone in and come out not wearing the suits? I did not like seeing that.

To all guests who are reading this thread...please consider joining Websleuths...we'd love to have you! This is a great place to be and fascinating as well! :)

Back yard...front yard...incoming pm...front yard...incoming pm...phone call...back yard...

CALGON! Take me AWAYYYYY!

BBM

O/T

But it doesn't work. Years ago when my kiddies were little - I tried it all!

I sprinkled it in baths, sprinkled it on me, sprinkled it on the kids, mixed it in drinks, even snorted it!!!!

Nope - doesn't work

:floorlaugh:

Stop bothering us with pesky details, Kimmer! :crazy:

To all guests who are reading this thread...please consider joining Websleuths...we'd love to have you! This is a great place to be and fascinating as well! :)

Hush up! I can barely get through the threads as it is! :crazy:

AmyKCTV5 Amy Anderson
Baby Lisa's mom just returned to house on Walrond and now Jeremy left with same woman who dropped her off. #LisaIrwin
54 seconds ago

Another thought:

Maybe they did find the phones but the SIM cards were missing..................

Would that matter in finding out what was on them?

Trying to find a SIM card is most certainly looking for a needle in a haystack.

Yes it would and that thought occurred to me when I saw this shot:

gutterchecking.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members