LE serves search warrant on family home #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the question everyone has. Something is on them that is not obtainable through the service provider. If by some miracle they are found we will have our answer. Either they were disposed of with purpose or taken. There has to be something incriminating to someone on them. Otherwise they would not have disappeared. JMO.

They (DB and JI) may not be versed in what can be determined from phone company records vs the phones themselves. And if they were staging a scenario where "they took the phones so we couldn't contact police" and hid their phones to fit that story, then LE's finding them on the property could be indicative of their fabricating such a story.

No sound -- what's this detective like gentleman saying. He looks like he's from Scotland Yard ;)

I have only been on this site for like less than a week and my *advertiser censored* has gotten fatter, no one has had dinner and I have been in my PJ's. Even my dog doesnt like me. I dont even answer my phone anymore..

No sound -- what's this detective like gentleman saying. He looks like he's from Scotland Yard ;)

OY! If you weren't British, I'd-I'd... :floorlaugh:

(Course I'm not even British but still...)

someone posted that and said it was on the live blog...

but I just looked thru it and cannot find it at all...

I am also not seeing anything link that in the msm or in the tweets...

((maybe a facebook rumor? as there is also a facebook feed along the right side of the abc page))

This case is moving so fast, it's hard to keep up, but your new threads help a lot.

Another thought:

Maybe they did find the phones but the SIM cards were missing..................

Would that matter in finding out what was on them?

Trying to find a SIM card is most certainly looking for a needle in a haystack.

Maybe the initial report someone posted that DB was going to speak but her attorney told her she will not...therefore it was cancelled?

I think that attorney has her work cut out for her-- I bet DB is champing at the bit to respond to her distant "friend's" accusations. ugh

We'll see-- I want her to talk and talk and talk, personally. :)

smoking during his report? wth

No offense, but chill people. He isn't reporting he is just standing there and probably not even aware he's on camera. I think everyone's nerves are on end but cut the guy a break. JMO

ETA: He is the same reporter that stood out in front of the home that the Irwin's are staying at waiting on JT and the IRwin's to come out.

I have only been on this site for like less than a week and my *advertiser censored* has gotten fatter, no one has had dinner and I have been in my PJ's. Even my dog doesnt like me. I dont even answer my phone anymore..

Time for SOTS to lead us into lunges....

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Go to walmart, buy those seat cushions (microfiber) triple them up, they work wonders for computer chairs. Plan on making meals and freezing them or ordering a lot of take out. It will get better. :floorlaugh:

Lmao.. That's how i got with the CA trial! Then WS just got me addicted to everything else.. ugh. Like I'm a teen hanging out with my friends being irresponsible and not doing my homework... (or going to school for that matter!) LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485