LE serves search warrant on family home #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, does anyone else think that the agent in the front yard could do a better job, like take a shovel and dig up those plants in the flower bed and see if they are there and do more than walk around in circles... i wish i was there...

Can someone give me the links to the live feeds please, Thanks in Advance

What could be on the phones that they couldn't have already gotten from the service provider? The only thing I can think of is picture or videos that were taken on the phone camera and never sent/uploaded anywhere.

Yes, I also wondered if there were images on the phone.Hard to imagine what those images might be... Unless someone other than the parents used their phone.. Also, if any of the phones have internet capability, could they have been used to look something up online ? This info might not be shown by a service provider, it would only show up on the phone itself ? IDK... MOO

Judge Napalitano stated that he thinks police got the search warrant off of something the parents stated in Megan Kelly's interview. He also stated that the questions Megan Asked the parents is what LE should have asked them a week or so ago.

Well Napalatano is trying to make his colleague look way smarter than she is and I doubt she wrote the questions -and how the he-double-ell would he know what the police asked them?

4 non-white suited LEOs just went into the house

Is that real brick on the front bottom of the house? Or is it a facade? Phones could be hidden behind one of those, if one were lose. Doesn't take much to put it back with some adhesive

Well Napalatano is trying to make his colleague look way smarter than she is and I doubt she wrote the questions -and how the he-double-ell would he know what the police asked them?

Don't shoot the messenger please. :floorlaugh::truce:

Dont forget also that if they found something in the yard like the phones, they would have had to photograph them in the spot they were in and no one has done that that we saw. They didnt find anything..

They need the phones to prove they were lying. If they produce the phones then it blows the parents story all to heck.

I think so too. Searching in the flowers/tribute at the base of the flag pole...kind of speaks for itself.

Dont forget also that if they found something in the yard like the phones, they would have had to photograph them in the spot they were in and no one has done that that we saw. They didnt find anything..

Maybe I've watched too many fictional crime movies/tv shows. I think those phones ended up in a lake or river somewhere. Not knowing the layout of the area or whats close I couldn't say which. But, I have an irking feeling those phones are under water somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed