LE serves search warrant on family home #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe everyone went to lunch and thats why its so quiet around there, I guess they do have to eat too.. Just seems to fast to be slowing down like this.

Maybe JI did some not-up-to-code wiring in his shed which made the transformer blow then LE plugged into it or something.

I will look for a link.. I watched the interview on Fox today.. He said they were asked yesterday for samples and went right to the lab and gave them, that all the police need to do is ask for what it is they want and they get it.

Let me see if I can find it.

No worries, I"ll look at the fox interviews and find it, thank you!!

I'm repeating what I've said in a previous post.. but, I'm really intrigued by this electrical disturbance. Is Lisa trying to tell LE and the searchers something? I keep seeing that beating heart on the projector in Caylee's trial and I'm shaking. Lisa baby.. please please, give them a sign. Show them where to go!

If there is some sort of sign it won't be from Lisa. jmo

So In da Middle, you still have power but you had a surge?

Well, while we are experiencing this timely power outage, I'm going to go mop the bathroom floor.

Use your words sparingly, people. I didn't graduate from Evelyn Woods. ;)

Looks like a lot of them walked up the driveway, maybe it was lunchtime..

I'm sure this has been asked before but did LE get fingerprints from anywhere? I know it's possible the mystery kidnapper wore gloves, but for someone to go turn on all those lights you'd think there would be SOME trace of something.

It's so frustrating that sweet baby Lisa hasn't been found yet.

Hazmat guys all outside walking slowly in a line looking down on the ground from fence to garage

shoulder to shoulder white suit walkthrough in backyard!

Looks like a shoulder-to-shoulder grid search of teh yard.

I gotta run and do training, so, not ignoring ques.. Will be back in a few hours! Can't wait to see what happens during that time!

Doing a grid-type search of the back yard?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-10-19 at 1.58.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-10-19 at 1.58.39 PM.png
    117.8 KB · Views: 305
  • Screen Shot 2011-10-19 at 2.00.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-10-19 at 2.00.14 PM.png
    139.6 KB · Views: 292
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online