LE serves search warrant on family home #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the smoke, it rolled on the roof. I first I thought it was someone up there.

Most of the media's entire attitude in the neighborhood has been in poor taste! They have caused more problems than they have helped. Absolutely no respect for anybody or anything around here.

I remember many years ago, during the JonBenet Ramsey case, the parents were giving a press conference and Shepherd Smith (FOX News now), pushed an old woman out of the way...she tripped backwards and he never even looked back. To this day I can't stand him for that. They want the story - it is their drug.

C/Ped my post: Sorry to be off topic..

OMG.....mulitasking to the max...On WS...On the Phone and watching E News Daily from last night...

Just saw a quick blurb....."The Casey Anthony Story"....is going to show on E channnel..

.Got to head out to Gold's Gym....Maybe Some one could Google/Bing and see when or IF this is scheduled to happen!

There was a sound bite of GA's voice about being concerned about Caylee...Sure George...Time to get WORRIED about Cayleee missing for 31 Days!!

Sorry for another O/T message....and Rant...

TTYL...gotta go..

Dear God...Please take care of Caylee!!

Dear God...Bring Lisa Home Alive!!!

It's not her on the show - ex's and attorneys, etc involved in trial, journalists, etc.-- airs at 10pm tonight.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2050797/Casey-Anthony-gets-E-True-Hollywood-story.html

And did hazmats just run down to the neighbors yard?!

WTH is going on? Am I losing it?! :eek:

Looks like the place cleared out for a bit, why run to the neighbors yards though.. WTH is going on there.

It think they are doing what they should have before, going through the house looking for real evidence as they should have right after she was taken. They did not need a warrant according to Lawyer.

What bothers me is they are making people believe it is the parents and so people will stop looking for a live baby!
If they want any evidence they find to hold up in court they sure as heck need a warrant, even if the person who took Lisa is a stranger. Only a total dumbazz LEA would tear that house apart without a warrant. It would be so easy for the parents to later claim, if they are guilty, 'We never gave permission.' None of the evidence collected would be worth anything at that point.

I'm on the fence wrt DB's guilt, but even if she's innocent, LE is still smart to get a warrant.

IMO

Hey! My boyfriend is BRILLIANT!! Not HIS fault there were less than brilliant people listening to him! :furious:

'Kay, I am pages behind but just a gentle reminder YOU STILL HAVE TO SHARE HIM!!!! ;)

I don't think they're looking for phones. I believe that even if the phones were the 'disposable' kind, they could probably subpoena phone records from family/friends to get their numbers and then contact the company.

That would be much easier and less costly than what they are doing. There's something else back there. MOO

For those that want to open the reflector feed in it's own window with Window's Media player, or any other player you have with the correct codec's like JetAudio. Here is the file, click on it and save to desktop, then anytime they go to live feed all you have to do is click and select open with (the player of your choice)

download file from this link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/dwgkxr

I saw the smoke, it rolled on the roof. I first I thought it was someone up there.

Me, too... I was about to post 'are they on the roof?' when a couple of people shot through the yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kjeezy123