LE serves search warrant on family home #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can make a copy of the hard drive and give it back to them

I agree with you, Mountain_Kat! Then LE will caution that an official identification has not been made unless Baby Lisa was found in the home or yard, IMO.

*I was watching the 2nd showing of NG tonight, and heard the mention of the computer(s) being taken. I know LE had taken them early on because it was mentioned here. Anyway, the reporter was saying that the family wants their hard drive back because there were other vids on there of Baby Lisa. They probably want to sell them, IMO. JT & female lawyer (Short?) are way expensive and the parental unit must need money.

Wonder if LE will give it back to them? I kind of doubt it, but what do you think?

MOO's
Sure, they'll give it back. It doesn't take a lot of time to copy that drive. Once copied - LE works from that and the hard drive itself can be returned. Well, that is returned with a newly installed key stroke recorder installed. :crazy:

JMHO

Nope I dont think LE will give it back..not till all appeals are exhausted..could be years. Plus if they use info off of it for a trial..they will wait till they have to share it with defense ..IMO

Why don't you sleepy heads go to bed? When you wake up to use the bathroom, run by your computer and hit refresh. :)

LOL!

My computer stays on 24/7. I stay so far behind on the threads because I DO get up from the computer to do laundry, cook, clean, etc.. I have to run errends and shop when forced to.

I actually slept from 4PM to 9:30 PM because there was no one to disturb me. Now I'm good to go! I have insomnia quite often now that I'm retired and life has slowed down so much.

I keep up with so many cases here on WS that I just HAVE to keep check on. I guess I am part day shift and part night shift!

:crazy:

LOL!

My computer stays on 24/7. I stay so far behind on the threads because I DO get up from the computer to do laundry, cook, clean, etc.. I have to run errends and shop when forced to.

I actually slept from 4PM to 9:30 PM because there was no one to disturb me. Now I'm good to go! I have insomnia quite often now that I'm retired and life has slowed down so much.

I keep up with so many cases here on WS that I just HAVE to keep check on. I guess I am part day shift and part night shift!

DITTO, and it takes me forever to get my normal sleeping pattern back. I've been going to bed at 5, to 9 am up at 2pm, nap at 5 pm. LOL

I agree with you, Mountain_Kat! Then LE will caution that an official identification has not been made unless Baby Lisa was found in the home or yard, IMO.

*I was watching the 2nd showing of NG tonight, and heard the mention of the computer(s) being taken. I know LE had taken them early on because it was mentioned here. Anyway, the reporter was saying that the family wants their hard drive back because there were other vids on there of Baby Lisa. They probably want to sell them, IMO. JT & female lawyer (Short?) are way expensive and the parental unit must need money.
Wonder if LE will give it back to them? I kind of doubt it, but what do you think?

MOO's

BBM. Bingo. I've believed all along that this case is tied to money woes.

JMO

IF I was rich, I would fly down there, have a laptop, and report live for the night crew. LOL

LOL!

:crazy: Crazy schedule but it works right?

I'm a night owl and I, like you, slept earlier--3 hours. I'm good for while. I don't keep my computer on all night though, but I'm darn close to it. :D

LOL...I was going to try to site more examples, but I'm so tired I didn't even feel like bothering to think.

With Amber Dubois no one even knew they had been searching. It was announced the next day that she was found and no one had a clue. The media didn't even know it was happening. As I recall, the media was following another lead at a lake or something that turned out to be nothing, or maybe a red herring to throw people off the right track.

I remember hearing that they had just had a garage sale at the house and also a comment that you would have to know where you were going to find the house. I remember hearing both of these and then came to ws to see if it had been reported and we were already discussing this. I did not mark a link though. Have not heard about it since the first day or two so it may have been misinfo that got corrected too.

If LE comes out and states the search is over and they came up with nothing, I'm yelling "Liar, Liar pants on fire"

I remember hearing that they had just had a garage sale at the house and also a comment that you would have to know where you were going to find the house. I remember hearing both of these and then came to ws to see if it had been reported and we were already discussing this. I did not mark a link though. Have not heard about it since the first day or two so it may have been misinfo that got corrected too.

I remember the same thing.

Yep, I remember hearing those 2 things a day or 2 after Lisa disappeared.

I remember the comment about the house including the comment that someone needed to KNOW where they were going to find the house. The garage sale was mentioned, I just can't remember if it was on local KC news or national news.

imo

If LE comes out and states the search is over and they came up with nothing, I'm yelling "Liar, Liar pants on fire"

They did remove bags of evidence so I doubt they proclaim nothing. And if they do proclaim nothing, I wouldn't believe them.

Whomever is responsible for Lisa's disappearance has to be sweating bullets right now and LE wants to keep 'em sweating.

JMO

Pinky I posted a search on all the post about the garage sale. There was never a link, a poster stated they heard the capt state there was. My memory of it personally was a reporter asked them if the parents had a garage sale and I think the Capt stated that is possible. It was like the first or second presser.

however there has never been a link to verify it. The first post ever to mention a garage sale was from a poster giving a suggestion a theory of how a stranger could happen upon the home.

Here is a list of the search on the general discussion thread about the garage sale. There was never a link, it started with one poster offering up a suggestion that maybe they had one, followed later down the thread that a person stated they heard the Capt. state during one of the press conference they had one.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/search.php?searchid=4789265
Why did I refresh on my way to bed? I KNOW...there is nothing factual that I have found about a garage sale. I listened to every interview with the Capt., nothing about a garage sale. Tonight it was stated as factual, I have found nothing factual. No statement from the Capt., nothing. :waitasec:

Thanks for trying to help. Now, I "really" am off to bed. :floorlaugh:

I expect every WS member to find the quote and help me/us before I get up. :great: If it's there, I know I can count on all of you to find it. Night. I swear, goodnight. :seeya: :bedtime:

Until today I would have said that was possible. But with LE and the Feds searching the home and garage all day and all night, I'm siding with them finding something and it could well be something big.

imo

Why did I refresh on my way to bed? I KNOW...there is nothing factual that I have found about a garage sale. I listened to every interview with the Capt., nothing about a garage sale. Tonight it was stated as factual, I have found nothing factual. No statement from the Capt., nothing. :waitasec:

Thanks for trying to help. Now, I "really" am off to bed. :floorlaugh:

I expect every WS member to find the quote and help me/us before I get up. :great: If it's there, I know I can count on all of you to find it. Night. I swear, goodnight. :seeya: :bedtime:

Again with the link of search items in the discussion thread for garage sale, one poster stated a theory of how a perp could happen upon the house.

Later on a poster stated they heard the capt mention the garage sale.

Later on a few posters have asked for a link but no link has ever been supplied.

When this happens it is not a fact but rather a theory that turned into a rumor that turned into a fact. It is not a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech