LE serves search warrant on family home #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted a question to ask if they are still processing the scene

my personal opinion was the getting drunk statement was a lie. I think that wine was either an excuse or used for something other then drinking.

Yep, and LE probably knows the real answer from talking to the
vistor drinking with her. They know how much of the wine
is missing too.
I have to admit so far she's real good at this. Seems to have
all her ducks in a row, especially with the help of the wine.jmo
Guess we'll see if she falls flat on her face with this plan, whatever
it is jmo

Sitting her looking at photo's from the search today, and suddenly it hit me why LE wants the news stations to turn over their early footage of interviews with parents, friends and neighbors. They aren't looking for inconsistencies in what people say....they are looking for something in the footage of the house.

And that makes me wonder about something LE said today...they are looking for something the parents didn't have, but might have now.

I'm thinking tomorrow morning I might need to look at that early video footage with a new set of eyes.

The only thing I remember about it was a post stating that N. Lister is a street not easily found and that someone familiar with it and the family may have kidnapped Baby Lisa. Then I believe someone asked if maybe the family had a yard sale, then came back and kidnapped Baby Lisa.

I never saw an MSM that mentioned it.

FWIW.

MOO

Here's a link to the house on N Lister. Doesn't look like it would be hard for me to find but I have a map! :floorlaugh:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...&ll=39.162378,-94.520627&spn=0.003194,0.00809

Sitting her looking at photo's from the search today, and suddenly it hit me why LE wants the news stations to turn over their early footage of interviews with parents, friends and neighbors. They aren't looking for inconsistencies in what people say....they are looking for something in the footage of the house.

And that makes me wonder about something LE said today...they are looking for something the parents didn't have, but might have now.

I'm thinking tomorrow morning I might need to look at that early video footage with a new set of eyes.

interesting, could be something inside the house. It was definitely a statement LE wanted to convey to DB for sure.

MK my guess a stuff animal and inside that is the cell phones.

Gee, I can't even come up with anything. If I'm understanding
you correctly (it's late) lol it's something around the exterior of the house.
Like an extra shrub? new planted tree? They sure did spend a lot of
time looking around that house and grounds. Disturbed soil maybe
near the swing set. I have zip, even for an intelligent guess lol

:great: I made it all the way to the end of all that, to learn more than I ever needed to know about search warrants + black thingies. I hope they find not only what they are so diligently searching for, but much more. They sure are putting their all into it. Now after all that reading + no clicking noises I'm off to bed. :eek:fftobed:
TYVM to all those who posted the updates by the minute all day / evening!!

Godspeed baby Lisa.
:praying:

I do know LE was in that house long enough to take a mental picture or even have photo's of items in the house. LE are trained to scope the house when they first arrive on scene, noting items on the table, how furniture is laid out, every detail they are trained to take a mental picture of.

Since they were in there taking photo's or luminol in baby's room then yeah...they have even pictures to go off of. Perhaps something was hinky to them the first day and noted it.

Gee, I can't even come up with anything. If I'm understanding
you correctly (it's late) lol it's something around the exterior of the house.
Like an extra shrub? new planted tree? They sure did spend a lot of
time looking around that house and grounds. Disturbed soil maybe
near the swing set. I have zip, even for an intelligent guess lol

Is the bird house still hanging and has anyone seen LE check the birdhouse?

Is the bird house still hanging and has anyone seen LE check the birdhouse?

still hanging. Barely can make it out in this picture that was taken last night but it is there.

db9180ee-1bc3-4cdc-ac01-e5651e289e72_400.jpg

Feel kinda bad for those LEO. Probably exhausted and bored and need a Mountain Dew.

In da Middle- can you bring them a couple of egg mcmuffins? :)

Feel kinda bad for those LEO. Probably exhausted and bored and need a Mountain Dew.

In da Middle- can you bring them a couple of egg mcmuffins? :)

Have they been out there all night? Now I need a cup of coffee and an egg mcmuffin!:floorlaugh:

MK my guess a stuff animal and inside that is the cell phones.

Good guess, I was thinking an LE nanny cam haha, doubt they had one at that pole that early on. Has to be phones, but heck they could have gotten a $14 dollar phone and a $10 or $20 card all day long. So maybe they have phones, just not the phones.

Were there dogs at the search yesterday?

Cadaver dogs?

Were there dogs at the search yesterday?

Cadaver dogs?

Donjeta;

I don't think anyone saw any. However there is a post or two with a report saying that LE did not want anyone filming the dogs and what they were doing. We don't know, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech