LE serves search warrant on family home #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were there dogs at the search yesterday?

Cadaver dogs?

The dogs had been there time and time again, and I don't believe their intentions were to look for a body during the search.

They are most likely looking for physical evidence to find out who and what caused the dissapearance of this child.

I also believe they were focusing on locating cell phones as part of that search.

Maybe it was a message to all of the web sleuthers here to take your computer chair outside and see what sunshine looks like?

I was wondering the same though. Who's chair was it?

I saw that computer chair earlier and had the same question. It amused me to see it out in the yard.

Let's hope it's not the family computer chair. The DT would have a field day with this if the case ever went to trial considering the alleged kidnapper went in through the window in the computer room.

Maybe it was a message to all of the web sleuthers here to take your computer chair outside and see what sunshine looks like?

BBM:
:floorlaugh:

Donjeta;

I don't think anyone saw any. However there is a post or two with a report saying that LE did not want anyone filming the dogs and what they were doing. We don't know, I guess.

FBI spokeswoman Bridget Patton said Wednesday's search was not based on any sort of tip. Authorities restricted media access, Patton said, because agents were using a procedure involving dogs that they didn't want to be recorded. She declined to elaborate.

http://www.baxterbulletin.com/article/20111020/NEWS01/110200338

Sitting her looking at photo's from the search today, and suddenly it hit me why LE wants the news stations to turn over their early footage of interviews with parents, friends and neighbors. They aren't looking for inconsistencies in what people say....they are looking for something in the footage of the house.

And that makes me wonder about something LE said today...they are looking for something the parents didn't have, but might have now.

I'm thinking tomorrow morning I might need to look at that early video footage with a new set of eyes.

Good morning, Everyone!!:seeya:
And Mountain_Kat, It ended up being 73 trips with the Black Thingies...:slap: :floorlaugh:

I still really wonder what those were, I believe they were X-Rays of Wall and Floors, But not 100% positive.

Went to Sheriff’s Department here last night, (Visiting some of my Favorite DNA)

And asked if I could see the Bomb Squads X-Ray Trays,

They looked at me like I was Nuts...........

hahah yea but my screen does'nt work well in the sun so I'll need some shade. Plus I'm in MI, we are on our 6 months no sun time.

I'm so impressed that LE stayed late (or are they still there). They are making a case for our Baby Lisa.

I get so mad at the perps of these kind of crimes. Just calling 911 and asking for help because you disappeared your kid, makes my blood boil but w/ LE being this thorough and making sure that we are all not here in vain, makes me feel a little better.

I only wish Hailey Dunn (& Haleigh Cummings) had this LE behind them.

eta: I wish all missing children/crimes against children had this LE behind them

Sitting her looking at photo's from the search today, and suddenly it hit me why LE wants the news stations to turn over their early footage of interviews with parents, friends and neighbors. They aren't looking for inconsistencies in what people say....they are looking for something in the footage of the house.

And that makes me wonder about something LE said today...they are looking for something the parents didn't have, but might have now.

I'm thinking tomorrow morning I might need to look at that early video footage with a new set of eyes.

Great point! I wonder how many have footage of inside the house? I've only seen one photo of Lisa's room. Maybe there are others. Also the computer room would be of significance I think. Carpeting?

I doubt they made any significant purchases since Lisa's disappearance and we haven't heard of redecorating the baby's room (Hailey Dunn case). But who knows. I wonder if they got rid of any items or took stuff with them? We know they've been in and out of the house before this search. They may want to see what was there and is no longer there also.

I had a thought... you know he is an electrician... He would know a lot of clever places in walls, behind outlets, light fixtures, etc. to hind tiny little cell phones.

Let's hope it's not the family computer chair. The DT would have a field day with this if the case ever went to trial considering the alleged kidnapper went in through the window in the computer room.

I wonder if the computer chair was in the garage sale, it didnt sell so it was just left a the curb.

TODAY SHOW is getting ready to give info on the search.

Fox 4 reports:
16 hour search warrant/search of the Irwin home is over.

Have they checked in the front tree. Up in it? just a thought... Still waking, need more coffee :p

16 hours... 17 hours... anyway, its over : )
I hope they found something useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member