LE serves search warrant on family home #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The search ended after 16 or 17 hours (depending on which news report you hear). They took a lot of bags out, according to the media, and a lot of exrays. LE didn't show the dogs that were used. They dug in and around the yard, raked, checked the gutters, and this time they checked the bird feeder! Very thorough search.

wow 16/17 hours thats a long time,a very thorough search.

has there been any confirmation that anything of interest was found?

if so i think its just a matter of time before DB or JI is arrested or both.

hoping today is the day the find little lisa :( :praying:

My newest theory is that Lisa died sooner (probably by accident, but due to neglect or something the parents could be charged for) than the night she went missing. Her body has been burned, somewhere away from the home, and returned to the home as ashes.

wow 16/17 hours thats a long time,a very thorough search.

has there been any confirmation that anything of interest was found?

if so i think its just a matter of time before DB or JI is arrested or both.

hoping today is the day the find little lisa :( :praying:

I havent heard anything about what they found or didnt find. Although, Im not so sure they'd release it anyway.. And me too. Please find Lisa today.. its been too long.. :(

Private investigator says he is looking outside the home. Says the parents would have to be master criminals to have done this. To take the baby out of the home and all that had to be done to cover up a crime.

Said he is turning everything over to LE. NOT to the family.

I so desperately want to believe this is true. Both that the parents are not involved and that he is helping LE with whatever he knows.

16-17 hours. That's incredibly thorough. I'm curious what they found. They could be looking for evidence implicating mom (and dad?), or they could be simply looking for anything as they are still investigating parallel theories. It didn't appear to me that they found anything that would be considered a "smoking gun", but after analysis, things may be different.

Quote:
JeannieC said:
Peter Alexander reporting. Search went on for 16 hours. Shoveled, digged, searched gutters, and the birdfeeder. Its not a bird house!Took bags of stuff away. Investigators have developed new leads and new information that shows there is evidence in the home.

bbm

finally --confirmation.

imo

Good morning all, just got here and trying to catch up..
Do we know what the evidence they found was at all, they were really there all night.. Not sure if there are any live feeds of the area,going to go search around..

My newest theory is that Lisa died sooner (probably by accident, but due to neglect or something the parents could be charged for) than the night she went missing. Her body has been burned, somewhere away from the home, and returned to the home as ashes.

They would have to have access to a very hot fire - a standard set fire doesn't burn hot enough to cremate human remains. Perhaps dad has access to a high powered furnace through work, but I'm skeptical of the ashes theory, simply because of the science behind creating cremains. Furthermore, if they did cremate Lisa, why would they bring her ashes back to the house? Why not scatter them? Dump them in a river? It wouldn't make sense to bring evidence back to the house, if they had gone so far as to perfectly cremate her.

This isn't intended to bash your theory - just respectfully noodling it out loud in my head.

I had read that already but I never saw 1 dog

I didn't either, but found it strange as soon as the Arson and Bomb Unit arrived, the live feed to the front of the house went down and then the back view was switched to the front after a very long time.....and no aerial shots.

I don't know what happen to this child, but DB as we know has been found out and lied. I won't believe anything that comes out of her mouth now....or anything prior. JMO, but I think she one of those persons who is much different behind closed doors than what she projects in public. Very good at manipulation and turning on the tears (in fear) when all else fails. Somewhat in her defense, I believe she had a troubled past and her behaviors were never challenged. Many turned a blind eye. It "appears" she took good care of Lisa...she was always dressed so cute, but again we don't know what went on behind closed doors.

JMO, but if DB harmed Lisa, on purpose or accidentally, then she's wrapped in something and more than likely 3 miles away from the home. Statistically speaking.

I want to know more about JI too. He's just a big ? to me at the moment.

JMO

Quote:

Good morning all, just got here and trying to catch up..
Do we know what the evidence they found was at all, they were really there all night.. Not sure if there are any live feeds of the area,going to go search around..

good morning frankie,
No word yet as to what LE and the Feds found. It's being reported by news media that the search went on for 16-17 hours. If what we're hearing is correct, I think an arrest is soon coming.

JeannieC posted this :

Peter Alexander reporting. Search went on for 16 hours. Shoveled, digged, searched gutters, and the birdfeeder. Its not a bird house!Took bags of stuff away. Investigators have developed new leads and new information that shows there is evidence in the home.

They would have to have access to a very hot fire - a standard set fire doesn't burn hot enough to cremate human remains. Perhaps dad has access to a high powered furnace through work, but I'm skeptical of the ashes theory, simply because of the science behind creating cremains. Furthermore, if they did cremate Lisa, why would they bring her ashes back to the house? Why not scatter them? Dump them in a river? It wouldn't make sense to bring evidence back to the house, if they had gone so far as to perfectly cremate her.

This isn't intended to bash your theory - just respectfully noodling it out loud in my head.

If my theory would be correct, they would burn as much as would burn, and if it was away from the house, in a fire pit or on some abandoned property, most could/would burn (see Marcus Feisel case Ohio). Then they could scoop ashes, leave bone that didn't burn, and return ashes to home as memorial 'unidentifiable' to human searchers looking for a body. They might have done this after the first several seaches, thinking they were in the all clear for dog searches. Could explain the comment: "looking for something the parents had that they didn't have before", and looking in very small spaces, gutters, birdfeeder, raking yard...looking for fresh ash or container for fresh ash?

BBM....I totally agree.
Somewhat O/T.. I have always thought Haleigh Cummings may have been cremated since her family seemed to have connections to Watts Funeral Home and since the Funeral Home also housed a pet crematorium...JMHO

I just noticed that the "rug" that was taken out yesterday was infact carpet which had been cut out. If you look at the video you can see the "waves" of an uneven cut. To me this is a huge clue.

I wonder if the burned clothing they found at the dumpster was Lisa's. I was gone a few days and missed that. Still trying to catch up.

Don't know who the supposed "reporter" Peter Alexander is, but anyone who would even THINK of using the childish and absolutely incorrect term DIGGED is likely to be getting a lot of other things wrong also!!!!

Don't know who the supposed "reporter" Peter Alexander is, but anyone who would even THINK of using the childish and absolutely incorrect term DIGGED is likely to be getting a lot of other things wrong also!!!!

LOL I typed it as he said it............. I almost corrected it but that was what he said. He's with MSNBC The Today Show.

Private investigator says he is looking outside the home. Says the parents would have to be master criminals to have done this. To take the baby out of the home and all that had to be done to cover up a crime.

Said he is turning everything over to LE. NOT to the family.
Thanks for sharing that statement. That statement came from a guy who ended his LE career because he thought he was Rambo (his words, not mine). He may not have the highest IQ.
http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/crimelaw/features/4259/index1.html

I believe it had to have happened either while mom was out buying wine or after she got home. Did you watch the video where she's in the store? She's relaxed, at ease...I don't think anything happened up until then, and whatever happened was also not planned (imo)

She was just too relaxed, and I don't think she's a psychopath. Just someone who either put herself or found herself in a complex situation and made hugely bad choices.

Unfortunately, I do not get the local news there so I have to rely on FOX or CNN and hope they pick something up, though I think Lisa will take a backseat news wise today with Gadhafi's death. Thank you Websleuths were we know we can get updates. I certainly hope there is an arrest today or with the possible "clue's" they found yesterday and this morning, we can find baby Lisa.. I dont see anything new on any of the local channels online though. I feel like they should have a camera on the parents house (where they are staying now) the entire time because I would love to see them arrest her on national TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissBets