LE serves search warrant on family home #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my unscientific (lol) breakdown of the windows and what rooms they belong to, based on pictures of the back of the house that we have as well as the floorplan.

100411rear-overheadfromheli.png

Floorplan
from the timeline thread (too big to embed)

There are a total of four windows on the back of the house. I think the order (from left to right, starting from the window next to the deck) is like this:

1) boys' bedroom
2) Lisa's bedroom
3) master bathroom (little window)
4) master bedroom

Bringing this post up so everyone can have a second look. Lisa's bedroom is actually over the air conditioner unit in the backyard. :)

(Whew! Now I need a potty break!)

ETA: And if Jeremy's statement about the boys room being on the opposite end of the house from the computer room is accurate, then their bedroom could well be the one over the garage. The opening and closing of a garage door clicks, according to another WSer. So IF one of the boys really told LE he heard a clicking sound that night, could this be what he heard? Or something else in the garage?

On her show last night NG had a floorplan too. I can't find the video online uploaded. But it looked fairly close. If we could find that one we could work out which room is which by looking at the windows? Just a thought.

But then why two separate transactions? Wouldn't he also have bought her the baby things too then? Unless she bought it on two transactions to hide it from Jeremy, hence the cash payment. It's a head scratcher...

I'm ASSuming she could have paid with some type of food stamps/WIC/government assistance which doesn't pay for alcohol?

Wednesday did not mark the first search of the house, but it was the first time authorities sought a judge's order. "I would say it wasn't required," Young says of the warrant. "However, we felt that since they had retained an attorney, and to ensure that there's no confusion over our legal right to be on the property, we obtained a search warrant."

Did it represent any reluctance by the parents (who have been staying with a relative) to assist? "I'm not indicating or implying that at all," he says.

In prior searches of the property, police who were filmed by local television, were seen attempting to enter through an open front window, trying to re-create the parents' suggestion that it may have been the entry point for a kidnapper.
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20538685,00.html

What's up? I just woke up! I want to pat myself on the back this morning because it isn't often I'm right or first about anything. I was the first to guess xrays yesterday. *struts her fingers across her keyboard*

Hi Everyone! I’m new, but have been reading the site for days. I live near the scene of missing baby Irwin, so the concern that there is a boogie-man out there taking our children is of high concern to me. I really appreciate reading all of your posts.

Some concerns:

1.) Were the cell phones “pinged” or did a call go out from one at 2:30 am. I have conflicting stories. Initially, I had heard a text went out, then a call, now a ping. I wonder if ping isn’t that there was activity 'from' the phone. ()Even if a cell phone is restricted… it can still dial to the carrier by redirect.)

2.) There was a report of Deborah’s cousin’s car on the scene and that he left for Texas. I first noticed the car, but it was mentioned by a commenter on Alonzo Washingtons blog about the case. Does anyone have any ideas about this red car? I wonder if it was checked. Could Miss Lisa been removed from the scene via this car? Or was it there overnight?

3.) I tend to think KCPD was on to Irwin’s past when they arrived on the scene given the 911 dispatchers comment making the officers aware that there was a call ON Irwin August 16th, to contact them via cell for more information. I don’t think they were leaving any stone unturned.

4.) I think that if you explore narcissistic traits you will see similarities in Deborah Bradley. Initially, I wanted to believe her, but by day two with my experience I know that her actions/expressions did not match. One of the first red flags. It’s all about appearance with these people, so I wasn’t surprised to see others come out with “attention seeking behaviors” as a past. They are like 2 year olds that throw fits when they don’t get their way. If someone does not believe them.. They move on to someone who will. (ie: National Media) Nothing is good enough for them, only the BEST can help them… an average everyday KCPD officer is not enough. I could go on and on with the various giveaways… one very important one is going on National TV with indignation that it was appropriate to leave her sickly, toddler in a crib for 9-10 hours (neglect and endangerment) She displayed no remorse. Everything is calculated. I’ve found the best way to handle these people is to give them room to hang themselves. Point in case, give her room to talk and she gives herself away.

5.) I am highly suspicious of DB obviously; however, we simply do not know she DID do anything. All sorts of scenarios can be supposed; I found it VERY interesting that this case resembled the Fort Bragg incident. (Narcissism again?) OR because of the type of person she is (potentially mental illness) that she has burned bridges and someone felt that she did not deserve this child and set her up? There was/is NO question in my mind her family is HIGHLY dysfunctional..(makings of BPD , Narcissism and a host of other PD’s and disorders -- anxiety meds!) Could one of these people have been that person? I don’t see very many scenarios about this and I wonder why? If I’ve missed something other than we know the most obvious is DB or JI?

6.) I wonder if they plan to check other family member’s homes and properties. Whatever happened, it wasn’t a one person job it seems. Someone had to have known something.

7.) For confirmation, I am not clear on who is the man seen with DB and JI in the press conference with Talking Head Joe? Is that her brother? Cousin? Why was he there? Does anyone know? Seemed odd. (Of course the whole things is bizarre, but just one of the many facets of this case that stands out to me right now)

I am so sorry for the seemingly barrage of thought… but I’ve sort of collected these unanswered questions along the way! ;)

On her show last night NG had a floorplan too. I can't find the video online uploaded. But it looked fairly close. If we could find that one we could work out which room is which by looking at the windows? Just a thought.

Here's the one we were looking at, thanks to laura.anne:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=19070&d=1317999122

It seems from the video that the rooms are incorrectly marked according to the walk in the video.

Video:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=19070&d=1317999122

Welcome to Websleuths KCmommie! :balloons:

Hi Everyone! I’m new, but have been reading the site for days. I live near the scene of missing baby Irwin, so the concern that there is a boogie-man out there taking our children is of high concern to me. I really appreciate reading all of your posts.

Some concerns:

1.) Were the cell phones “pinged” or did a call go out from one at 2:30 am. I have conflicting stories. Initially, I had heard a text went out, then a call, now a ping. I wonder if ping isn’t that there was activity 'from' the phone. ()Even if a cell phone is restricted… it can still dial to the carrier by redirect.)

2.) There was a report of Deborah’s cousin’s car on the scene and that he left for Texas. I first noticed the car, but it was mentioned by a commenter on Alonzo Washingtons blog about the case. Does anyone have any ideas about this red car? I wonder if it was checked. Could Miss Lisa been removed from the scene via this car? Or was it there overnight?

3.) I tend to think KCPD was on to Irwin’s past when they arrived on the scene given the 911 dispatchers comment making the officers aware that there was a call ON Irwin August 16th, to contact them via cell for more information. I don’t think they were leaving any stone unturned.

4.) I think that if you explore narcissistic traits you will see similarities in Deborah Bradley. Initially, I wanted to believe her, but by day two with my experience I know that her actions/expressions did not match. One of the first red flags. It’s all about appearance with these people, so I wasn’t surprised to see others come out with “attention seeking behaviors” as a past. They are like 2 year olds that throw fits when they don’t get their way. If someone does not believe them.. They move on to someone who will. (ie: National Media) Nothing is good enough for them, only the BEST can help them… an average everyday KCPD officer is not enough. I could go on and on with the various giveaways… one very important one is going on National TV with indignation that it was appropriate to leave her sickly, toddler in a crib for 9-10 hours (neglect and endangerment) She displayed no remorse. Everything is calculated. I’ve found the best way to handle these people is to give them room to hang themselves. Point in case, give her room to talk and she gives herself away.

5.) I am highly suspicious of DB obviously; however, we simply do not know she DID do anything. All sorts of scenarios can be supposed; I found it VERY interesting that this case resembled the Fort Bragg incident. (Narcissism again?) OR because of the type of person she is (potentially mental illness) that she has burned bridges and someone felt that she did not deserve this child and set her up? There was/is NO question in my mind her family is HIGHLY dysfunctional..(makings of BPD , Narcissism and a host of other PD’s and disorders -- anxiety meds!) Could one of these people have been that person? I don’t see very many scenarios about this and I wonder why? If I’ve missed something other than we know the most obvious is DB or JI?

6.) I wonder if they plan to check other family member’s homes and properties. Whatever happened, it wasn’t a one person job it seems. Someone had to have known something.

7.) For confirmation, I am not clear on who is the man seen with DB and JI in the press conference with Talking Head Joe? Is that her brother? Cousin? Why was he there? Does anyone know? Seemed odd. (Of course the whole things is bizarre, but just one of the many facets of this case that stands out to me right now)

I am so sorry for the seemingly barrage of thought… but I’ve sort of collected these unanswered questions along the way! ;)

:Welcome1:

Does anyone know if there was a blind on Lisa's window before the garbage bags? I wondered if she may have hung herself on the blind cord, and wasn't found for several hrs. Just a thought.

re-creation of Jeremy coming home:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfr10gtr2wU&feature=related"]Police step up search for missing Missouri infant - YouTube[/ame]

Does anyone know if there was a blind on Lisa's window before the garbage bags? I wondered if she may have hung herself on the blind cord, and wasn't found for several hrs. Just a thought.

I wonder that to. If she was standing in the crib she very well could of grabbed onto a cord.

The only problem I have with DB and a coverup is she didn't drive. How far away could the baby and phones be in that case ?

She didnt have a license to drive.. She could drive though. In a post a while back it was said that she lost her license.. Big difference. So if she was able to get a car, though I think they had one in the driveway I believe, she can drive. So there are still 4 hours of time now that need to be made up for where that baby is.. She could be quite far.

Oh, HELL no!!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20537999,00.html

But when he peeked in on then 10-month-old daughter Lisa, her light was on and the crib was empty.

That, Irwin tells PEOPLE in this week's cover story, "is when all hell broke loose."

He walked through the unlocked front door, past Lisa's OPEN, lit up bedroom to the window in the computer room?! Never saw or suspected a thing until he's at the other end of the house talking to Debbie?!

She didnt have a license to drive.. She could drive though. In a post a while back it was said that she lost her license.. Big difference. So if she was able to get a car, though I think they had one in the driveway I believe, she can drive. So there are still 4 hours of time now that need to be made up for where that baby is.. She could be quite far.

What 4 hours?

I'm ASSuming she could have paid with some type of food stamps/WIC/government assistance which doesn't pay for alcohol?

I'm not 100% sure but I don't think you can buy baby wipes with food stamps or WIC. I think the baby food would be eligible though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member