LE serves search warrant on family home #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My kids were all above average weight as well so had to take the swing down early. Could she have been climbing out of the swing, or in for that matter? Just a thought

Maybe I am weird, but my kid's swing was always in a public part of the house... like the living room or even sometimes the kitchen. So that I could keep the baby content and within view while I did something. The swing IN her room is strange to me, and if Lisa was in her room, unattended and not contained to her crib, I could see her injuring herself by climbing on/in the swing.

At what time mark? at :58 the news person is walking to the "spare living room." The first room shown is Baby Lisa's.

That's what I thought! So her bedroom window must be the the first window from the back deck, right? So her bedroom window must be the one over the air conditioner thingy in the back yard.

IMD- what about the space between the camper and the window and sliding glass door? The camper looks like it has a decent trailer hook up on it, and it appears to be grounded properly. Doesn't look (by that photo) that it's been moved lately. And yet another question, sorry! The light at the rear corner of the home- is it battery, electric, or solar operated? Do you know? TIA.
I dont know much about the back yard. I do know that when you come down the hill on 37th street (where the 'back yard' cam was yesterday), you can see their back yard. The camper was always parked right where it is now or by the shop garage when I noticed. No clue about the back light.

Maybe I am weird, but my kid's swing was always in a public part of the house... like the living room or even sometimes the kitchen. So that I could keep the baby content and within view while I did something. The swing IN her room is strange to me, and if Lisa was in her room, unattended and not contained to her crib, I could see her injuring herself by climbing on/in the swing.

It could be that it's just stored there while not in use.

For example, I don't think DB and the neighbor drank that night because I believe DB was buying the wine for her brother (separate transactions, handed him receipt and change, he avoided any physical contact with the wine, etc. - do we know how old he is?)

I think he bought it for her because she had no money (cell phones turned off), that's why she handed the change and receipt back. I am not inclined to believe that she drank it (or at least enough to be drunk) thus the reaction by LE (perhaps disagreeing with the neighbors recounting as mentioned). I honestly don't know any 20 year old boys that drink boxed wine. He could get a 12 pack of natural light or a cheap bottle of vodka for the same price.

It could be that it's just stored there while not in use.

They may not have been using the swing anymore and storing it in her room. If I remember correctly, in the pictures that I saw of the room, there were a number of items for newborns. At the time, I thought to mself, that Lisa had probably grown out of those things but they were just kept in her room for storage. MOO

I just don't see the intruder theory holding water. There are too many other "convenient" things that just don't make sense. Would LOVE to be wrong, but I just don't think that parents who truly wanted to find their alive daughter would stop cooperating with LE.

Well....I have been listening CAREFULLY to all the LE comments on the not cooperating thing, just to see what the conflict of information is, and it is definitely a matter of LE skewing the information a bit. They (LE) said that the parents HAVE spoken to them by phone on a number of occasions, but "they are not SITTING down with us on OUR TERMS and answering questions". That is pretty much a direct quote given on a number of statements from LE.

To me....that IS cooperation, just not allowing LE to have the kind of control and intimidation factors that LE would prefer during questioning.

jmo though

That's what I thought! So her bedroom window must be the the first window from the back deck, right? So her bedroom window must be the one over the air conditioner thingy in the back yard.

Let me go back and look at the back yard photos.

In the video, if you click within the video frame you can zoom, you will see the duct tape on the plastic.

BRB.

AGREED, and i'm glad someone else brought this up..
I only put my children in a few minutes at a time, so i could fold laundry, stir dinner, plate it up etc and kids were always within my view, I had a swing in the living room, high chair in the dining room, bouncy seat in the kitchen and pack n play in the family room so there was always a place to put down the babies if i needed to help one of the older ones with something no reason for a swing in the bedroom...... As they transitioned from infant to roller and crawler we put up A LOT of baby gates.
MOO and yes i know all parents do it different

Ok, is the "spare living room" by the back deck? If so, then that would put her room over the central heating/cooling unit. Carp, now I've gotta find the floor plan.

ETA: Central air/heating unit provides access to window if you are tall.

So...if Lisa's bedroom is the bedroom closest to the computer room, and JI comes home and see's the lights on, front door unlocked, and the computer room window open, he HAD to have walked past Lisa's open (according to parents) bedroom door.

Just how many lights WERE on that morning? :waitasec:

AGREED, and i'm glad someone else brought this up..
I only put my children in a few minutes at a time, so i could fold laundry, stir dinner, plate it up etc and kids were always within my view, I had a swing in the living room, high chair in the dining room, bouncy seat in the kitchen and pack n play in the family room so there was always a place to put down the babies if i needed to help one of the older ones with something no reason for a swing in the bedroom...... As they transitioned from infant to roller and crawler we put up A LOT of baby gates.
MOO and yes i know all parents do it different

Totally agree, and I wouldn't have "Stored" it in their rooms after they outgrew it either, it's just asking to be climbed on/played with.

So...if Lisa's bedroom is the bedroom closest to the computer room, and JI comes home and see's the lights on, front door unlocked, and the computer room window open, he HAD to have walked past Lisa's open (according to parents) bedroom door.

Just how many lights WERE on that morning? :waitasec:

That's what I thought, and why it seemed strange to me his story about checking on the boys and then waking up DB. :waitasec:

Ok, is the "spare living room" by the back deck? If so, then that would put her room over the central heating/cooling unit. Carp, now I've gotta find the floor plan.

Exactly, Merc. That floor plan is WAY off.

Well....I have been listening CAREFULLY to all the LE comments on the not cooperating thing, just to see what the conflict of information is, and it is definitely a matter of LE skewing the information a bit. They (LE) said that the parents HAVE spoken to them by phone on a number of occasions, but "they are not SITTING down with us on OUR TERMS and answering questions". That is pretty much a direct quote given on a number of statements from LE.

To me....that IS cooperation, just not allowing LE to have the kind of control and intimidation factors that LE would prefer during questioning.

jmo though
Thank you, this is what I have been trying to convey, just couldn't get the words out. We know they ARE talking because we have film of them together on many occasions since then and we have signed consent forms being gathered. That all takes at least some form of communication.

As far as the X-rays IMO it's a good possibility that it is the phones that they are still searching for.. Whether or not they hold major evidnence I personally don't know but I certainly believe that LE is certainly hoping they do.. Thus why we see the determination to find them..

IMO it's a good possibility that the last pings were shown in/around the home and they never pinged anywhere else.. This just further confirming LE thoughts of the parents involvement and the parents having hid the phones..

But IMO is very possible that the phones last active pings were in/around the home and then one of two things occurred.. Either the phones battery died.. Rendering it useless and no pings or the batteries were removed with same result of no pings..

So "if" it is indeed a fact that the last pings from the phones were in/around the home and this is why LE believes so strongly that means they never left that specific area.. IMO that is far from being true.. Just because the last ping shows there, imo would be truly irrelevant.. Those phones could still be in Timbuktu for all we/they know..

Jmo, tho!

For example, I don't think DB and the neighbor drank that night because I believe DB was buying the wine for her brother (separate transactions, handed him receipt and change, he avoided any physical contact with the wine, etc. - do we know how old he is?)

I think he bought it for her because she had no money (cell phones turned off), that's why she handed the change and receipt back. I am not inclined to believe that she drank it (or at least enough to be drunk) thus the reaction by LE (perhaps disagreeing with the neighbors recounting as mentioned). I honestly don't know any 20 year old boys that drink boxed wine. He could get a 12 pack of natural light or a cheap bottle of vodka for the same price.

But then why two separate transactions? Wouldn't he also have bought her the baby things too then? Unless she bought it on two transactions to hide it from Jeremy, hence the cash payment. It's a head scratcher...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member