LE serves search warrant on family home #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the tax assessors website it says "2.1" baths??? What the heck is that - one full bathroom and another sink?

Also, built 1958.

Floor plan there is too generic - just general dimenisions/ no rooms shown....HTH

A full bath and a commode and sink usually is the 1/2.

Boy's bedroom with a burgundy floral bedspread and dark drapes?

Not seeing that. JMO

Were you see that??? Please show me I have looked Hi and low and all I can find were Computer room and her bedroom,

The neighbor can corroborate whether or not DB got drunk that night, so I can't really see DB lying about that part of her story. JMO

I know the OD story is old and perhaps worn out - but - Just throwing this out there.....

Benedryl. Has cropped up in other infant fatalities. Specifically there was a day care situation where DCP was giving infants/toddler multiple doses a day of benedryl leading to suppression of respiration/respiratory distress. That is more likely IMO than a cold medicine OD situation.

I am not sure if this is the place for it, but I also think that it is highly likely that the neighbor never saw LI, and that is why LE immediately looked at the mom.

You can look in Shelby's time line. It may be there. I'm not sure where the link is, but it was posted early on in the case.
There are also photos from the birthday party.

Its possible I missed it but I looked in the TL (at every link) and never saw reference to that. If you run across it please let me know. Thanks!!

:borgsmile: you guys aren't sleuthing the teen are you? I didn't think so...

it is a :nono:

((this lands at random))

Not to my knowledge. I can only see the front yard from the street area though. No construction sounds, no visible construction work. Everything on recent overhead photos look very much like the yard did when I was a kid though minus the playset.

Thanks IDM.
Do you know what the approximate height would be from ground to rear window? Approximate distance of camper to residence? Is it possible that the camper was a bit of a stepping stone- either entering or exiting the residence? TIA.

Are they searching the house again today? I just got here and havent been able to read the whole thread....TIA

Also looking at the video of inside the house, I notice what appears to be a large vitamin bottle, and a prescription med bottle with a childproof cap.

Not shocking...just saying it's there.

I know the OD story is old and perhaps worn out - but - Just throwing this out there.....

Benedryl. Has cropped up in other infant fatalities. Specifically there was a day care situation where DCP was giving infants/toddler multiple doses a day of benedryl leading to suppression of respiration/respiratory distress. That is more likely IMO than a cold medicine OD situation.

I am not sure if this is the place for it, but I also think that it is highly likely that the neighbor never saw LI, and that is why LE immediately looked at the mom.

I TOTALLY agree with you and WELCOME to Websleuths! I hope you love it here! :)

BBM just thinking out loud here but what if Lisa was in her swing to help put her to sleep so early. I know my kids were all bigger for their age, so I quite using a baby swing early on. Also if there were blinds on the window, I can see where something could go horribly wrong.

But if the parent's description of her was accurate, she was over the weight limit of 25 lbs.

thank you! The slide show isn't working (for me) but is there an article that lays out the date, attendance, whereabouts of that specific party?

It takes a while to load. You can just google: Baby Lisa Irwin at birthday party

A few links will come up, maybe one will work better for your computer that way.

But if the parent's description of her was accurate, she was over the weight limit of 25 lbs.

We used our baby swing when our daughter was well over the weight limit (I think it was 25lbs as well). Ours still swung, it was just slower because she was heavy. DD loved that thing, and we used it until the motor eventually gave up. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme