LE serves search warrant on family home #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Od'ing on cold medicine is a theory, a very possible theory, just because you don't believe that theory doesn't mean it absolutely didn't happen, we don't know.

I never said it didn't happen.

The floorplan seems to be something drawn up specifically for this case; that is it doesn't seem like a blueprint someone found or anything (MOO). I think this is the case since there is the noticeable lack of bathrooms (first of all) as well as measurements and anything like that. Measurements and specifics like that also seem like they would be useful to LE so I don't think it's from them either? I'm feeling like this was probably released by a neighbor who knew the house well enough to give a general outline like this. MOO

I believe you are right, and this made me think about something: anyone who was familiar with houses in this neighborhood would have a general idea of what was where. I know that's true in my own neighborhood, in which the houses were all built around the same time. Some of the floor plans are reversed, some have an additional bedroom, one less bath room, etc., but generally I could walk into any of those houses and have a pretty good idea where the master BR is, etc. Just a thought!

Can I ask where this floor plan came from? Are we sure it's accurate? Because Jeremy says that the boys room is at the opposite end of the house from the computer room? If that's true...the boys room being next to the computer can't be right? :waitasec*

The only REALLY weird thing to me about the floorplan (other than no bathrooms...) is that the computer rooms stretches the width/length (whichever one it is lol, can never remember) of the house. That is, it goes from the front to the back. That seems like a HUGE distance for one room to span. I wonder if it's really divided into two separate areas? I know at our house the downstairs is pretty open with only the kitchen separated off but we still make distinctions, "this is the dining room" "this is the living room" etc but if you drew it on a plan there wouldn't be any distinction. SO (finally lol) what I'm trying to say is perhaps the area next to the boys room is more of a storage area, a catch-all area, a play area, etc. and the area near the front of the house is the computer room? And that's why JI said the computer room is opposite from the boys' room? Idk. MOO. Major MOO here lol.

In da Middle, or another local- question:
Is or was there demolition/construction going on at the rear of the residence prior to Lisa's disappearance? TIA.
Apologies if already asked and answered.
Not to my knowledge. I can only see the front yard from the street area though. No construction sounds, no visible construction work. Everything on recent overhead photos look very much like the yard did when I was a kid though minus the playset.

She was at a birthday party the day before she went missing, so it couldn't have been too long.

I also think the neighbor possibly could have seen Lisa. We don't know that for sure though. I think the teenaged neighbor was also at the Irwin house that day, so I'm sure LE asked him about Lisa's well being.

Hi, do you have a link regarding her being at the BD party? I've been looking for info regarding sightings of Lisa (aside from her parents). Thanks

SIDS might have been the cause of death listed on the autopsy but could have easily been intentional suffocation. I have no doubt SIDS has been ruled in plenty cases where it was intentional homicide.. especially back before SIDS was better known, clinically speaking. So as far as I'm concerned, when parents bury their baby that dies of "SIDS" and then reports it as a kidnapping, I don't think I could ever be convinced the baby died of natural causes regardless of what the coroners report says. But I'm just kinda *****y that way :)

Haha-- I am completely in agreement with you, Paige. I don't buy that a parent would try to cover-up an accident by claiming an abduction. I have seen many discussions about that in this case and I don't want to bring it back up but I don't buy it for a second!! I just thought the storyline was kind of "timely," for lack of a better word.

Not to my knowledge. I can only see the front yard from the street area though. No construction sounds, no visible construction work. Everything on recent overhead photos look very much like the yard did when I was a kid though minus the playset.

Was there an in-ground pool there when you were a kid?

The home is listed as having 2 1/2 baths.

Not the Irwin home, Native Pride's home! Why I oughta' :slap:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7258049&postcount=194"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - LE serves search warrant on family home #4[/ame]

There must be, because the reason they did the dna swab on the teenage neighbor was because he/she knew the access code to the garage. If you couldn't access the house from the garage, what would that matter?

BBM.

I know we can't sleuth minors....but was the gender of "the teen" ever released?

(thanks for your post, got me thinking in a new direction...)

I think the little window is the master bathroom window. The bathrooms seem to be left out of the floor plan but it seems to me that the window directly to the left of the little window is probably Lisa's and that the little window is part of the master suite.
Probably not a master bath. VERY few houses in this subdivision have one. This could be an exception, but I highly doubt it.

I agree. These photos are from 2 different angles, both with different lighting.

Clicking swing by the window I see. :innocent:

BBM just thinking out loud here but what if Lisa was in her swing to help put her to sleep so early. I know my kids were all bigger for their age, so I quite using a baby swing early on. Also if there were blinds on the window, I can see where something could go horribly wrong.

In da Middle said:
Probably not a master bath. VERY few houses in this subdivision have one. This could be an exception, but I highly doubt it.
Do you think it is a bathroom though? Half/full/whatever? I can't imagine that it's just a regular window...

We lived in a house that had the only bathroom through the master .. but it was MUCH older (early 1900's) .. it may be that the bathroom either does not have access to the parents room - or two doors.

I wonder where the floor plan came from?
This poorly drawn floorplan came from the media.

Here is a walk through of the home:
http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/lisa-irwin-a-look-inside-the-home-26863873.html
the floor plan came from around 10/8/11 the judge jeanine show..I can't find it atm

Floor plan IS wrong. First thing I notice is that you can walk through the front door, turn right, and walk straight through from the kitchen to the computer room.

Also, the bedroom near the computer room is not decorated like a boys room (and it's definitely not Lisa's nursery. It's the master bedroom...betcha anything. Or a guest bedroom, if they have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme