LE serves search warrant on family home #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the tax assessors website it says "2.1" baths??? What the heck is that - one full bathroom and another sink?

Also, built 1958.

Floor plan there is too generic - just general dimenisions/ no rooms shown....HTH

Does anyone have a link to the Bday party Lisa was at the day before she went missing? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

The only reason I can think of to give a neighbor my garage code would be pet sitting (does the Irwin family have any pets besides the "new" kitten) and perhaps babysitting.

Since they have two young boys I suppose a male sitter wouldn't be unheard of.

Just thinking out loud...any other thoughts?

On the tax assessors website it says "2.1" baths??? What the heck is that - one full bathroom and another sink?

Also, built 1958.

Floor plan there is too generic - just general dimenisions/ no rooms shown....HTH

Google says in some states half baths are listed as .1... that makes no sense to me lol but HTH

yes then it was filled and the shop garage was built over it. The shop garage has been there for many years.

Thanks middle. It looked to me like a building built in the early to mid 60's...I just wanted to confirm reports that it was built over an in-ground pool at some point. :)

Scan0002.jpg

:giggle:

Don't laugh I did it in "Word",

and I forgot the Hall....:banghead:

And the word bathroom in-between Master and Lisa's Bedroom

The only REALLY weird thing to me about the floorplan (other than no bathrooms...) is that the computer rooms stretches the width/length (whichever one it is lol, can never remember) of the house. That is, it goes from the front to the back. That seems like a HUGE distance for one room to span. I wonder if it's really divided into two separate areas? I know at our house the downstairs is pretty open with only the kitchen separated off but we still make distinctions, "this is the dining room" "this is the living room" etc but if you drew it on a plan there wouldn't be any distinction. SO (finally lol) what I'm trying to say is perhaps the area next to the boys room is more of a storage area, a catch-all area, a play area, etc. and the area near the front of the house is the computer room? And that's why JI said the computer room is opposite from the boys' room? Idk. MOO. Major MOO here lol.

Thank you & :welcome5:

Google says in some states half baths are listed as .1... that makes no sense to me lol but HTH

my house says 2.75 baths..we have 2 full bath (tubs) the .75 has a shower, sink and toilet..

Od'ing on cold medicine is a theory, a very possible theory, just because you don't believe that theory doesn't mean it absolutely didn't happen, we don't know.

No, it's probably the least likely of any speculated event to have occurred.

Giving say, a child or even an adult dose of cold medicine is very unlikely to result in fatality.
More importantly, in the context of real illness, it would not be likely that a parent would assume that medicine was the cause of an adverse event instead of illness. Still less likely that an unknown cause of death would lead a parent to treat a loved child's body like so much fishing chum - to burn it bury it, or chop it up or whatever hideous means of disposal comes to mind. I don't think a parent giving medicine to a child in good faith would presume they had murdered their child - and if there WERE an overdose, and I were the parent, my first thought when I thought of anything but my baby would be to SUE the manufacturer of the medication, especially if I found out the medicine had been recalled for inconsistent quantities of active ingredient, as a number of child medicines have.

No, if there was a toxicological event causing death leading a parent to elaborate cover-up, it would be the result of administration of alcohol or something like the parent's own prescription medication.

I can think of a number of accidents or intentional acts a parent might be moved to cover up with a false abduction story. The cold medicine overdose theory is the most unlikely of all of them.

Haha...no way I could find it in these threads, but they even have photos of him somewhere standing in his yard with LE. But, we don't know his age, so I'm not going to search for a thread about a possible minor. Sorry. :(

Then I gotta mark gender "unconfirmed". Dems da rulz. :crazy:

Then I gotta mark gender "unconfirmed". Dems da rulz. :crazy:

Haha...that's fine with me. After being here since the morning it happened, I've seen a LOT of things confirmed. I didn't think it was that important to know since we don't know the age and can't discuss it anyway...them'z also the rules...:crazy:

Hi, do you have a link regarding her being at the BD party? I've been looking for info regarding sightings of Lisa (aside from her parents). Thanks

You can look in Shelby's time line. It may be there. I'm not sure where the link is, but it was posted early on in the case.
There are also photos from the birthday party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro