LE serves search warrant on family home #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't be. You wouldn't have access to the only bathroom on this floor through a bedroom. :waitasec:

We lived in a house that had the only bathroom through the master .. but it was MUCH older (early 1900's) .. it may be that the bathroom either does not have access to the parents room - or two doors.

I wonder where the floor plan came from?

I actually personally feel that is a more likely theory than DB just setting out to kill or sell Lisa. I think Lisa was neglected and possibly given too much to make her sleep while DB had her "grown up time." That would not surprise me at all.

I dont like the blackmarket theory either. It's worse than the accidental- OD- made- to- look -like -murder- and- hide- the- body- so- well- in-a-drunken-stupor- that- LE- officials- can't- locate- it- despite- endless- resources- theory

Here is my unscientific (lol) breakdown of the windows and what rooms they belong to, based on pictures of the back of the house that we have as well as the floorplan.

100411rear-overheadfromheli.png

Floorplan
from the timeline thread (too big to embed)

There are a total of four windows on the back of the house. I think the order (from left to right, starting from the window next to the deck) is like this:

1) boys' bedroom
2) Lisa's bedroom
3) master bathroom (little window)
4) master bedroom

The difference on the plastic is that the duct tape holding the two pieces together in the middle is off in the picture w/the reporter.. Hard to say what transpired between the two shots .. and if LE was aware ..

The reporter is just hiding it with the angle of his body.

I was out this morning and have finally gotten caught up on threads from last night/today. Thanks, everyone, for your continued "live" coverage of the case. I'm going to put my feet up, read, and watch a Bette Davis movie this afternoon (TCM). I'll be back to catch up later.

Sorry,

The Plastic looked off to me but it is the lighting and the reporter is standing in front of the other piece...

:doh:

Od'ing on cold medicine is a theory, a very possible theory, just because you don't believe that theory doesn't mean it absolutely didn't happen, we don't know.

I know, right?? IMHO if cold medicine was involved and this baby died because of it, it wasn't an accidental OD. It was intentional. But I don't think meds were involved and I think Lisa was gone LONG before the night she was reported missing.

She was at a birthday party the day before she went missing, so it couldn't have been too long.

I also think the neighbor possibly could have seen Lisa. We don't know that for sure though. I think the teenaged neighbor was also at the Irwin house that day, so I'm sure LE asked him about Lisa's well being.

I dont like the blackmarket theory either. It's worse than the accidental- OD- made- to- look -like -murder- and- hide- the- body- so- well- in-a-drunken-stupor- that- LE- officials- can't- locate- it- despite- endless- resources- theory

I know. But, we can bet that LE knows and are now just trying to prove it.

I figured they had but I hadn't read anything that mentioned checking the river specifically. In other cases, it seems like they always made a big to-do about checking some large body of water... you would see divers, nets, etc... I didn't see anything like that here, so I just wanted to double check. I wasn't implying that LE were idiots or anything. :innocent:
Lots of people missed them searching the river. The media was mostly focused at the woods being searched going on at the same time. I know of at least 2 times from catching a glimpse from the helicopter feed. For some reason they just kind of glossed over the river searches.:waitasec: They very possibly could have searched it many more times.

She was at a birthday party the day before she went missing, so it couldn't have been too long.

I also think the neighbor possibly could have seen Lisa. We don't know that for sure though. I think the teenaged neighbor was also at the Irwin house that day, so I'm sure LE asked him about Lisa's well being.

I also wonder if the brother of DB saw Lisa before he drove her to the store to buy wine.

Can't be. You wouldn't have access to the only bathroom on this floor through a bedroom. :waitasec:

my house was built in 1952 was purchased in 1983 and the only access to the only bathroom is thru my bedroom so no privacy for me ...so some house lay outs are weird and there really is noway to fix this in our home

We lived in a house that had the only bathroom through the master .. but it was MUCH older (early 1900's) .. it may be that the bathroom either does not have access to the parents room - or two doors.

I wonder where the floor plan came from?

The floorplan seems to be something drawn up specifically for this case; that is it doesn't seem like a blueprint someone found or anything (MOO). I think this is the case since there is the noticeable lack of bathrooms (first of all) as well as measurements and anything like that. Measurements and specifics like that also seem like they would be useful to LE so I don't think it's from them either? I'm feeling like this was probably released by a neighbor who knew the house well enough to give a general outline like this. MOO

Can I ask where this floor plan came from? Are we sure it's accurate? Because Jeremy says that the boys room is at the opposite end of the house from the computer room. If that's true...the boys room being next to the computer can't be right. :waitasec:

my house was built in 1952 was purchased in 1983 and the only access to the only bathroom is thru my bedroom so no privacy for me ...so some house lay outs are weird and there really is noway to fix this in our home

It is time to add a second bath! Potty only will do just fine. :crazy:

So, In da Middle - the little window is the bathroom and Lisa's window is the one to the left of it? Do I have that right?
Well I know that window is a bathroom window and the 1 to the right is a bedroom window as well as the 2 to the left. But I dont have any actual knowledge of who's bedroom they are. The media layout of the house is not very well done at all.

I agree, I think that's a huge stretch. I just don't see these parents as savvy enough to pull that off for over two weeks.

A little side note-- last night's SVU was about a couple who said their baby had been abducted. It turned out that the couple had gotten drunk the night before and put the mother had put the baby in bed with them. When she woke up, the baby was dead. She thought she had rolled over on the baby and killed it, so they buried the baby's body. Long story short, it turned out the baby died of SIDS. I have seen some people here speculate that DB put Lisa in bed with her and accidentally suffocated her. It was an interesting storyline, especially with this case going on.

SIDS might have been the cause of death listed on the autopsy but could have easily been intentional suffocation. I have no doubt SIDS has been ruled in plenty cases where it was intentional homicide.. especially back before SIDS was better known, clinically speaking. So as far as I'm concerned, when parents bury their baby that dies of "SIDS" and then reports it as a kidnapping, I don't think I could ever be convinced the baby died of natural causes regardless of what the coroners report says. But I'm just kinda *****y that way :)

Now, I'm confused. The floor plan link in the timeline thread showed Lisa's room in the middle of the two bed rooms.

The floor plan has NO bathroom in the house. :floorlaugh:

Best guess is parents room, then bath, then baby room. Those glass-block windows do not open, so they can't be used in a "legal" bedroom in most cases (building codes) i.e. no egress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro