LE serves search warrant on family home #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In da Middle, or another local- question:
Is or was there demolition/construction going on at the rear of the residence prior to Lisa's disappearance? TIA.
Apologies if already asked and answered.

Now, I'm confused. The floor plan link in the timeline thread showed Lisa's room in the middle of the two bed rooms.

I think the little window is the master bathroom window. The bathrooms seem to be left out of the floor plan but it seems to me that the window directly to the left of the little window is probably Lisa's and that the little window is part of the master suite.

Now, I'm confused. The floor plan link in the timeline thread showed Lisa's room in the middle of the two bed rooms.

Yeah, I never trusted that floor plan. My first question was, where is the bathroom??? LOL

I can't take much more of the "accidental OD on cold medicine made to look like homicide theory.

Before a child could be OD'd on medicine I think she would throw up the excess. Now choke in her sleep on the vomit could happen, but I don't believe it did. I think DB wishes she had never even brought that up kind of like the phones. She never said she was desperately ill, only that she had a 'cold' and a cough. What child doesn't have a cold these days. And it is probably only allegies. Just my opinion based on having 3 children.

I agree that we should move on from this speculation. jmo

I figured they had but I hadn't read anything that mentioned checking the river specifically. In other cases, it seems like they always made a big to-do about checking some large body of water... you would see divers, nets, etc... I didn't see anything like that here, so I just wanted to double check. I wasn't implying that LE were idiots or anything. :innocent:

Oh...I didn't mean for it to sound that way. I'm sorry if you thought that.

The water was checked in the very first week, so you might not have read about it. We have so many threads going on here. I know it's hard to keep up! :)

You are correct... the master bedroom is in the back of the house according to this floorplan (from the Baby Lisa timeline thread).

(BTW this is my first post... hope I did everything right...)

Thankyou for posting that!!! OMG I have been searching for it since my last post!! Now I see why I was confused...the mom's bedroom is the master bedroom so i would assume the bathroom is in her bedroom?

I can't take much more of the "accidental OD on cold medicine made to look like homicide theory.

I actually personally feel that is a more likely theory than DB just setting out to kill or sell Lisa. I think Lisa was neglected and possibly given too much to make her sleep while DB had her "grown up time." That would not surprise me at all.

So the bathroom we don't see on the floor plan must be between the master bedroom and Lisa's bedroom. Which would mean Lisa's bedroom window is the window that looks out directly over the blue camper.

Before a child could be OD'd on medicine I think she would throw up the excess. Now choke in her sleep on the vomit could happen, but I don't believe it did. I think DB wishes she had never even brought that up kind of like the phones. She never said she was desperately ill, only that she had a 'cold' and a cough. What child doesn't have a cold these days. And it is probably only allegies. Just my opinion based on having 3 children.

I agree that we should move on from this speculation. jmo

I know, right?? IMHO if cold medicine was involved and this baby died because of it, it wasn't an accidental OD. It was intentional. But I don't think meds were involved and I think Lisa was gone LONG before the night she was reported missing.

Thankyou for posting that!!! OMG I have been searching for it since my last post!! Now I see why I was confused...the mom's bedroom is the master bedroom so i would assume the bathroom is in her bedroom?

Can't be. You wouldn't have access to the only bathroom on this floor through a bedroom. :waitasec:

The difference on the plastic is that the duct tape holding the two pieces together in the middle is off in the picture w/the reporter.. Hard to say what transpired between the two shots .. and if LE was aware ..

What is different? I can't see anything that looks different. tia

Me either. In the second photo the reporter is standing in front of the area where the 2 pieces of plastic doesn't go down evenly so you cannot see it.

I agree, I think that's a huge stretch. I just don't see these parents as savvy enough to pull that off for over two weeks.

A little side note-- last night's SVU was about a couple who said their baby had been abducted. It turned out that the couple had gotten drunk the night before and the mother had put the baby in bed with them. When she woke up, the baby was dead. She thought she had rolled over on the baby and killed it, so they buried the baby's body. Long story short, it turned out the baby died of SIDS. I have seen some people here speculate that DB put Lisa in bed with her and accidentally suffocated her. It was an interesting storyline, especially with this case going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro