LE serves search warrant on family home #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it!!!!!

Nursebeeme, they did it 73 times, that is a lot of X-rays...................

Something must have caught their attention...

:rocker::rocker::rocker: 73 times --- wow ...

I remember you were keeping "count" yesterday !

I agree that they must have gotten "something" from the house ...

MOO ...

I agree with Mountain-Steve Young said they were looking for something new the parents may have,how many interviews were done at their house.I am thinking new carpet,new wall,something that needed to be replaced in the house..we need the footage of all the interviews at the house!Just thinking out loud!!

I am confused how something new could appear in house while it was being watched? And the parents have not been there since day 3, right? I am not debunking this, just really confused.

I agree with Mountain-Steve Young said they were looking for something new the parents may have,how many interviews were done at their house.I am thinking new carpet,new wall,something that needed to be replaced in the house..we need the footage of all the interviews at the house!Just thinking out loud!!

Thank you SyraKelly, I was thinking the same thing, But the Grand Jury had asked for the UN_EDITED version of all the footage.

So the ones on line may not show what they were looking for...

I'd like to look at those too! I'm wondering what could be new?

MOO ...

Thank you dog_gone_cute, Also last night when I went to our Sheriffs department her ( to visit a family member that works there)

They told me that there a 3 trays on each "black Thingie"

Therefore thats, 219 Films...........:eek:

MOO ...

Could they just be checking all the walls for anything? I'm starting to think that LE is just grabbing everything they think may be evidence but they really don't know.

I am confused how something new could appear in house while it was being watched? And the parents have not been there since day 3, right? I am not debunking this, just really confused.

I guess it depends on how "new" it is.

Maybe something that entered the house before they called the police?:waitasec:

I also noticed that they stopped with the X-Ray Film at a certain point,

I wonder if any locals heard any sawing or hammering,

like maybe they would be taking apart the walls or floors...

Thank you SyraKelly, I was thinking the same thing, But the Grand Jury had asked for the UN_EDITED version of all the footage.

So the ones on line may not show what they were looking for...

Maybe a cell phone in the background? Tools? I was thinking Lisa's mom could remove the light switch cover and bracket thingy. After they do that they could of stuffed cell phones, cloths, whatever down between the wall... Maybe a cover was missing? It's probably obvious to the parents.. It's definitely a straight message to the parents...all of course in my opinion :0)

Morning Sleuthers. It seems to be that all the cases I've followed recently leave me sitting on the :fence: and it is getting frustrating. I have a very strong feeling about this neighbor. Does anyone here know anything about this person, how long they've known each other, were they friendly friendly, any bad blood between them at any time. I am probably the only one that has this thought in their mind that the neighbor knew just how intoxicated DI was and possibly is the very one that took this child. She obviously was watching the house knowing that she said the lights were out. God knows where baby Lisa could be now but I'd like to know more about the neighbor and WTH they drug and drug out of her house the other day. Any ideas????

I hope they search their home as well.

Thank you dog_gone_cute, Also last night when I went to our Sheriffs department her ( to visit a family member that works there)

They told me that there a 3 trays on each "black Thingie"

Therefore thats, 219 Films...........:eek:

thats a lot of films.....now im wondering if something caught there attention in the walls or were they just grabbing at straws and photographing every wall :waitasec:

I don't know ,maybe a family member took something in.SY did say they were looking for something new.I am confused to-LOL-I just think it has to be on the footage.

Putting this here since it's kinda related to the search warrant and we don't have a general thread anymore:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/1...-runs-over-his-own-short-block-version-4-0-2/

DISCLAIMER: Val is a Websleuther but she's a very no holds barred, take no prisoners type of gal. She calls it like she sees it so if you think DB and JI are completely innocent than I wouldn't recommend her blog. Just don't want to upset anyone. :)

Good Morning,

The other night, I read Val's blog on Baby Lisa ... and IMO, Val's blog is a MUST READ !

She really "nailed it" when she put together DB's and JI's changing "stories" and "timeline" ...

I have not read her comments on the Search Warrant yet so will have to catch up later ...

MOO ...

Something that was not there before could also mean something that was done to/changed in the home ... a new coat of paint, a new shelf, furniture or tools moved....but not necessarily something brought in from the outside.

I am now thinking, it's something new as in, this was here and now it's there...if that makes sense?

Maybe a cell phone in the background? Tools? I was thinking Lisa's mom could remove the light switch cover and bracket thingy. After they do that they could of stuffed cell phones, cloths, whatever down between the wall... Maybe a cover was missing? It's probably obvious to the parents.. It's definitely a straight message to the parents...all of course in my opinion :0)

Good lord woman/man! You are good! Now I'll know where to look for the kids' pot and playboys when they hit the teen years!:floorlaugh: Seriously, in my long career as a sneak in my teen years, this NEVER occured to me:waitasec:

Could they just be checking all the walls for anything? I'm starting to think that LE is just grabbing everything they think may be evidence but they really don't know.

That's what I'm thinking as well. I'm thinking they may have hunches or suspicions, but not much evidence to go on, since they keep searching the same areas multiple times. I'm thinking they're still trying to find some solid evidence to go on, and so they're trying to collect anything and everything they can to go on (as well they should).

Something that was not there before could also mean something that was done to/changed in the home ... a new coat of paint, a new shelf, furniture or tools moved....but not necessarily something brought in from the outside.

I am now thinking, it's something new as in, this was here and now it's there...if that makes sense?

yes..this what I am thinking to-more along the lines of new coat of paint!!

That's what I'm thinking as well. I'm thinking they may have hunches or suspicions, but not much evidence to go on, since they keep searching the same areas multiple times. I'm thinking they're still trying to find some solid evidence to go on, and so they're trying to collect anything and everything they can to go on (as well they should).

I agree. Sure wouldn't be a first situation involving a missing person, where police got "suspicion" but not evidence. No body, no case.

Back in the day, I used to keep things up in our backyard tree that I didn't want my parents to find. I was a master-hidesman. :great:

Are you a master-findsman too? I have hidden something in my house and can't remember where. :floorlaugh:

Morning Sleuthers. It seems to be that all the cases I've followed recently leave me sitting on the :fence: and it is getting frustrating. I have a very strong feeling about this neighbor. Does anyone here know anything about this person, how long they've known each other, were they friendly friendly, any bad blood between them at any time. I am probably the only one that has this thought in their mind that the neighbor knew just how intoxicated DI was and possibly is the very one that took this child. She obviously was watching the house knowing that she said the lights were out. God knows where baby Lisa could be now but I'd like to know more about the neighbor and WTH they drug and drug out of her house the other day. Any ideas????

Yes. Not sure if Dr. Drew is quotable here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove