LE serves search warrant on family home #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lord woman/man! You are good! Now I'll know where to look for the kids' pot and playboys when they hit the teen years!:floorlaugh: Seriously, in my long career as a sneak in my teen years, this NEVER occured to me:waitasec:

Haha! I'm a chick! I was just banging my head on how they could hide stuff so quickly.. There's a million places but after the x-ray thingy that's what I came up with... Let's just hope if anyone did hide things that way they didn't hide anything "special" in there.. Like the baby...

I do not believe Lisa is in the house or on the property,but I can almost bet she is within 5-10 miles radius of that house!!

thats a lot of films.....now im wondering if something caught there attention in the walls or were they just grabbing at straws and photographing every wall :waitasec:

I don't see it as grasping at straws. I see it as being thorough. They need to look at everything while they have that warrant.

Morning all! :seeya:

Does anyone know if LE is still at the house - or going back to the house today? Or are they done?

someone said earlier they were done,but I do not have a link,as far as going back..not sure

Could the something new have been placed there by LE and they wanted to retrieve it? Listening devices?

I think LE should check all electronic devices such as printers, VCRs, TV sets, stereos, etc. etc. It would be easy for someone to take off the back panel and put the cell phones in the back and still have them work and or appear to be working units.

this whole thing stinks to the core.

The Length of Time to Analyze a Crime Scene

Generally speaking, the biggest difference between television and real-life investigations is the time it takes to analyze a crime scene and solve the crime. Clearly, television shows can’t be long and drawn out and must pack a lot into a one hour episode. However, real life cases can take weeks, months or even years to solve. The processing of evidence alone is certainly not a one-day job.

moo. It could take a while to find out about items taken out of house.

http://california-vocational-schools.com/articles/the-real-life-role-of-a-csi

When they speak of "something new", I don't think they are looking for material things. I think they are basically saying that after this search, they want to see if the parents have "something new" they want to tell the LE, such as the truth as to what happened that night.

They really have had no chance to bring in anything new, or paint, or put down new rugs, etc. The "new" they are looking for is information from the parents.

Morning Sleuthers. It seems to be that all the cases I've followed recently leave me sitting on the :fence: and it is getting frustrating. I have a very strong feeling about this neighbor. Does anyone here know anything about this person, how long they've known each other, were they friendly friendly, any bad blood between them at any time. I am probably the only one that has this thought in their mind that the neighbor knew just how intoxicated DI was and possibly is the very one that took this child. She obviously was watching the house knowing that she said the lights were out. God knows where baby Lisa could be now but I'd like to know more about the neighbor and WTH they drug and drug out of her house the other day. Any ideas????

I'm surprised the neighbor is staying way out of the lime light. I have never seen her interviewed, anyone else???
Maybe she gave police some good info and they are keeping it sealed tight for a reason....I agree she has to know a lot about what happened that night.
Especially was the baby there and what time she actually left to go home that night...I hope the parents didn't pass the cell phones off to her to get rid of them..............

Also to back up DB's new story about drinking wine and being drunk, did this really happen.
There should have been wine glasses and the box of wine their for evidence if they were drinking that night...if the neighbor denies they were drinking, another lie for DB....

You would think that the media would be staked out in front of her house trying to get an interview from her...she supposedly is the last person to see DB before LI came home and the story began to break....

I think they were sitting in there posing cute little stuffed animals and taking pictures (x-rays). Seriously, I do believe the x-ray machine was for looking into objects that appeared seals, stuffed animals, cushions, pillows, mattresses, etc. If it had been a drug raid, they would have just cut these items open to find hidden drugs. But in the case of one missing child with 2 siblings, I doubt they would want to cut open all their toys.

Didn't someone say they saw them taking out something that appeared to be brown cushions yesterday?

Dont know how to word this. Could the cell phone within the 1st days ping at the house, but be at the house next door? I dont know if they got a ping on the location of the phones and if pings are the exact location or just an area where they are. If it is a general location could they be next door?

When they speak of "something new", I don't think they are looking for material things. I think they are basically saying that after this search, they want to see if the parents have "something new" they want to tell the LE, such as the truth as to what happened that night.

They really have had no chance to bring in anything new, or paint, or put down new rugs, etc. The "new" they are looking for is information from the parents.

yeah..your probably right!!

this whole case is so frustrating,i dont see how in either senario (of DB/JI being involved or the abduction) that there wouldnt be any trace evidence fibers prints.
:banghead: :waitasec:

I'm surprised the neighbor is staying way out of the lime light. I have never seen her interviewed, anyone else???
Maybe she gave police some good info and they are keeping it sealed tight for a reason....I agree she has to know a lot about what happened that night.
Especially was the baby there and what time she actually left to go home that night...I hope the parents didn't pass the cell phones off to her to get rid of them..............

Also to back up DB's new story about drinking wine and being drunk, did this really happen.
There should have been wine glasses and the box of wine their for evidence if they were drinking that night...if the neighbor denies they were drinking, another lie for DB....

You would think that the media would be staked out in front of her house trying to get an interview from her...she supposedly is the last person to see DB before LI came home and the story began to break....

If I was the neighbor, I wouldn't talk to the media. I would talk to LE, but not the media. I wouldn't want to put myself or my family through this kind of public scrutiny. I certainly wouldn't trust the media to accurately portray my version of what happened.

this whole case is so frustrating,i dont see how in either senario (of DB/JI being involved or the abduction) that there wouldnt be any trace evidence fibers prints.
:banghead: :waitasec:

But by waiting two weeks to REALLY search the house, I think LE shot themselves in the foot for a future conviction. With not sealing the home, they have left the door open for a defense team and reasonable doubt about evidence seized from the home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lineman21