LE serves search warrant on family home #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the point I was trying to make is that all of them came from basically the same place. Slight variations to them. This is by no means a satanic pentagram, I have seen many of them in my life time I hate to say. That star they showed is more like, well a star like you would use to grade a paper or something, it doesnt match anything even close to a type of religious symbol. The media will truly do anything for ratings..

Oh yes I definitely agree with you. Sorry if I seemed like I was being a know it all or going way OT.

The thing is, this is clearly teenage graffiti by some kids who think they're being "edgy." Most wiccans/pagans/witches I know don't bother to go around tagging sewers.

Oh, come on now, I totally see my wiccan friends running around with spray paint... goes with the flowing skirts and candles... but only if it's organic vegan paint. :floorlaugh: I'll be quiet now. :innocent:

It's strange how the liquor laws vary from state to state. Heck, Louisiana has drive through daiquiri joints! Of course, those are only for passengers in the vehicle. The drivers who go to those places never drink them until they are at home at their own kitchen tables. :floor laugh:

I don't know what conclusion to draw from DB's brother buying the infamous box o' wine, except that if the brand was Franzia, that stuff is NASTY.

O/T BBM.. Now thats a BIG whopper for sure...LOL..JMHO

Yes, originally they said "around 4am" which was clarified to be 3:30am a day or two later. You can find this in the timeline for reference. So I don't get smacked for no link ;)

At what point did he realize Lisa was gone? I could imagine him coming home, thinking huh she left the lights on and the door unlocked, wonder how much of that box of wine is left.

OR, maybe he thought she left the door unlocked and the lights on as a courtesy to him. This was his first shift to be arriving at 4, she wouldn't have an established pattern of locking down the house when he was coming home. Don't know.

So maybe he fixed a sandwich, sat down to surf the net, and it was only when he was ready to go to bed that he said hey why are all the lights on, and then they checked the kids.

They may have called 911 within moments of finding her not in her crib. Again, I don't know.

I also relayed my my own experience when my son had a seizure last Thursday. Everything happened so fast ,I was functioning,but later that day I couldn't remember the sequence of what happened between seeing him limp and getting him into the car.
My husband also commented "when I had my ears to his chest to make sure his breathing was okay" I don't remember that at all ,but I was right there.

And yes,the media often muddles up the facts. We have to weed through actual documents and comments from those involved to know what's really going on. JMO

yes, I related the same thing from when my youngest went missing. She had just wandered into someone's backyard that we don't know- in the 2 minutes I was distracted- but I was a blubbering idiot until she was found. I even stopped talking to the police officer trying to get her description to tell my neighbors when they walked up. :banghead: I couldn't form a complete thought. I think intense adrenaline does really funny thing to our body chemistry.

For what it's worth- the first seizure or two are the hardest. I still feel traumatized by my (other) daughter's first seizure. Hopefully there aren't more to worry about, but if there are you'll be much more prepared for it. Wish you didn't have to deal with it at all though, of course.

pentagram.png

fullshotpent.jpg

Back to this tunnel. Is this in the front or back of the house?

Watch it. :kimsterwink:

Ehem, :seeya: GreenGoddess, there were sightings over KC Oct. 3,4,5.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWPKnz6Okb4"]UFO Sighting Kansas City, Missouri - October 3rd, 4th & 5th! 80+ Witnesses!! - YouTube[/ame]

At what point did he realize Lisa was gone? I could imagine him coming home, thinking huh she left the lights on and the door unlocked, wonder how much of that box of wine is left.

OR, maybe he thought she left the door unlocked and the lights on as a courtesy to him. This was his first shift to be arriving at 4, she wouldn't have an established pattern of locking down the house when he was coming home. Don't know.

So maybe he fixed a sandwich, sat down to surf the net, and it was only when he was ready to go to bed that he said hey why are all the lights on, and then they checked the kids.

They may have called 911 within moments of finding her not in her crib. Again, I don't know.

According to his own words he noticed the open window as he pulled up to the house + he hasn't as of yet mentioned a sandwich or anything else, but that he went in, to close the window, saw lights on, door unlocked, etc. + so forth. I'll give the 4 minutes to walk in, through, check rooms + get to DB, maybe a couple more to check crib, etc. but 34 is a LOT of minutes when you think your baby is missing. Moreso if there is a burglary "in progress" - MOO of course.

Oh yes I definitely agree with you. Sorry if I seemed like I was being a know it all or going way OT.

Not at all.. God I say it on here and every other place I post.. I feel like I must sound nasty when I reply, I apologize again for that. I think I type the way that I talk and because my inflection cannot be heard it makes it hard to decipher.. Please dont apologize it is probably me.. I am sure it is me.. I type fast so I dont pay attention sometimes to exactly how I word things... Sorry..:(:(

Wow, I was gone a few hours and this story has gone to places unknown to me.

Does anybody else feel that the public is starting to loose interest? Yesterday we had over 600 guests viewing the website, today its down considerably.

Look at the Aliayah Lunsford thread, only 3 years old, and nearly forgotten within a month. Or Katelyn Markham, a budding woman in her early 20's and missing since July. Her thread is far down the list.

Does anybody else feel that the public is starting to loose interest? Yesterday we had over 600 guests viewing the website, today its down considerably.

Look at the Aliayah Lunsford thread, only 3 years old, and nearly forgotten within a month. Or Katelyn Markham, a budding woman in her early 20's and missing since July. Her thread is far down the list.

So quiet today. Yet, so much has gone on over the past few weeks. But what is sad is that if they don't find Lisa, it will become more quiet as how it is with other cases.

Maybe this is the calm before the storm.

Re: the search warrants again, DB may be feeling frustrated and angry that they're tearing their house apart but if there is a trial against a stranger abductor some day it will increase the chances that Lisa gets justice. If the police haven't done everything in their power to rule out the parents it'll be one strike for the defense who will present the parents as the alternative theory number one.

I'm guessing there was no baby monitor in the home? I haven't heard it mentioned..

With their having been dogs brought to the scene I am curious to know if anyone by chance has a link to where it states that they also had the dogs search the vehicles.. Yesterday I someone posted that the dogs did search the vehicles and there were no "hits/alerts" on either vehicle.. However this post stating this did not have a link stating this.. Does anyone know where this info came from and if it was stated/reported would you post the link?

IMO this would be an extremely important detail/info..

Because ATLEAST for me, if the parents are involved IMO that would mean baby Lisa is dead.. I do not believe for a minute that they would involve outside assistance EVER.. so, if true that the dogs did not alert on either vehicle for remains/decomp THAT WOULD BE A HUGE DETAIL WORKING AGAINST THE THEORY OF THE PARENTS INVOLVEMENT.. but jmo!!

TIA to anyone who may Post link or know where this specific info came from that was posted yesterday(I'll go back and search for the specific post for reference).. Maybe they'll be able to post where this info came from.

I for one posted this yesterday. I did not post a link with it because there were many on the board and everyone was watching this and commenting. The link would be from whoever has the helicopter because it was an over head shot showing the dog, a spaniel, in the back yard and then moved to the driveway. There were two vehicles he was asked to enter. I remember one was a station wagon. He jumped in and out and back in and this occurred on both vehicles. The dog never stopped just jumped in and back out.

I did not think he alerted based on information I have read here and other places. So those were my own words. The dog did spend a lot of time in the back yard, and I was thinking yesterday that might be why they got the warrant and came back..I did see the dog sit down near the shed but not saying he alerted because I don't know wasn't there.

Did not see the dog in the house because the shot most of us were watching was the overhead helicopter. Maybe someone else has a link because there were many people on this forum watching this take place.

I hope this helps. jmo

Just in case I missed anything, have we heard anything at all on the search. Have either parent been seen today and do we know if they are allowed back into the house at all yet? I was truly hoping against hope of an arrest today but I guess not..

The thing is, this is clearly teenage graffiti by some kids who think they're being "edgy." Most wiccans/pagans/witches I know don't bother to go around tagging sewers.

I hate how such insignificant graffiti by immature persons unknown can be used to imply some sort of satanic connection in the disappearance of little Lisa.

This very ancient symbol has been used in most if not all religions including Christianity where it denotes the five wounds of Christ.

Having said that I suppose Vinny is trying to sensationalize every angle he can, it's a dirty job but someone has to do it....

In keeping with this thought....

http://voices.kansascity.com/entries/ignore-publicity-hounds-and-keep-searching-lisa-irwin/

investigative reporting....I'll give that a big "F" grade.

Oh my gosh. This is too much! First, highly selective reports from teen friends about how DB snuck into clubs while underage, with everything positive purposefully omitted and now this. The minute a case goes the Satan route, I really doubt the guilt of anyone accused and view the area as backwards and small-minded. Sorry.

Luckily, it's just the media doing this unethical and ridiculous reporting and making such ridiculous and unethical inferences. I believe LE and the DA have remained on task and professional. When they start making inferences about devil worship or, (and here's another one that sets me off), starts casting aspersions about DB's sexuality, then I will have a very hard time believing a darn thing they have to say.

But the local media should be ashamed. If I lived in the area, I would be extremely annoyed. IMO, their reporting casts a bad light on the area in general, whether fairly or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay