LE serves search warrant on family home #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I was gone a few hours and this story has gone to places unknown to me.

Does anybody else feel that the public is starting to loose interest? Yesterday we had over 600 guests viewing the website, today its down considerably.

Look at the Aliayah Lunsford thread, only 3 years old, and nearly forgotten within a month. Or Katelyn Markham, a budding woman in her early 20's and missing since July. Her thread is far down the list.

I hope no one is losing interest. I think with the search yesterday came the big numbers. Today it is quieter, allowing some of us to do what we do, sleuthing. This is when we get dangerous.

Do we know who besides the immediate family saw the baby either that day or the previous day?

Nagging question,why did Deb ring the wine up separately from the baby items? To hide the wine purchase?

My ex-friend (the one with the drug problems) used to ring alcohol up separately and pretend it was a purchase for someone else. It could just be addict behavior.

Re: the search warrants again, DB may be feeling frustrated and angry that they're tearing their house apart but if there is a trial against a stranger abductor some day it will increase the chances that Lisa gets justice. If the police haven't done everything in their power to rule out the parents it'll be one strike for the defense who will present the parents as the alternative theory number one.

If my baby came up missing I'd beg the police to look at everything in my house and get all the finger prints they can.. I'd also probably be terrified to be alone.. Does anyone know if families are afraid to be home alone after a kidnapping?

Excellent, excellent article. Well worth the read. Thank you!

I hate how such insignificant graffiti by immature persons unknown can be used to imply some sort of satanic connection in the disappearance of little Lisa.

This very ancient symbol has been used in most if not all religions including Christianity where it denotes the five wounds of Christ.

Having said that I suppose Vinny is trying to sensationalize every angle he can, it's a dirty job but someone has to do it....

Ho ho! How did I miss that that was an HLN report! I guess I have to modify my earlier statements about small-minded local media and backwards and small-minded locals! Since HLN is a national news broadcaster, then does that mean that America as a whole is small-minded and backwards? Or is the just the worst in sensationalist broadcasting that draws more laughs than interest? I hope, for our sakes, that it's the latter.

I hope no one is losing interest. I think with the search yesterday came the big numbers. Today it is quieter, allowing some of us to do what we do, sleuthing. This is when we get dangerous.

Also, 300 viewing is a healthy number. I was surprised not to see an arrest or a body found when I saw the number at around 600 yesterday.

Also, 300 viewing is a healthy number. I was surprised not to see an arrest or a body found when I saw the number at around 600 yesterday.

They are here reading waiting for MK to make another funny remark. :great:

Do we know who besides the immediate family saw the baby either that day or the previous day?

Yes, I haven't seen any info on who saw Lisa last other than mother? Was father sitting with kids while she was at store around 5? Was she back in time for him to leave for work at 5:20 which he said he did?

I'm not going to quote any of several posts above that address the topic of facts remembered, but I will share a personal experience that I've recalled while reading here.

When I was in 10th grade (1966), I stopped at the public library on my way home from school one afternoon to get some books for an assignment. While I was there, I saw a female classmate of my brother's who lived a couple of blocks from us. We left the library together and were approached by two rather threatening looking girls as we walked home. They grabbed our purses, took any money that they could find, dropped the purses, then ran. This happened so quickly that neither of us realized what had happened!

Still stunned, we walked the rest of the way to the corner of my street where I turned right, and she went left to her home on another street. I had regained my composure from the unfortunate incident that had "cost" me only a few dollars that I had in my small changepurse and wasn't going to say anything to my mom or dad about what had happened. Within an hour or so, the other girl's parents called my home, and I was forced to admit what had happened. Since the other girl's parents had already contacted the police, they called me to get details about the incident.

A detective came to our home, and I reiterated my perception of the incident. During the course of the evening, there were subsequent phone calls from other LE, and I asked my dad why they kept making me tell them the same thing over and over and over again. Dad said, "They are making sure that you have your facts in order and that your recollection of the incident and description of the (perpetrators) isn't changing." In his own way, Dad let me know that "the truth remains constant." jmo

Yes, generally speaking truth is constant. But if you and your friends were held at gunpoint where life is threatened and your thought clarity was more clouded by cortisol and adrenaline- then it may not have been as clear.

google- cortisol adrenaline and memory. There are tons of research articles on it. Cortisol specifically affects memory formation and retrieval.

IIRC, DB stated she had the baby monitor on.

i wonder if they found in when searching the house. i'd love to know,if not that would be another thing that would make me a bit suspicious.:twocents:

My ex-friend (the one with the drug problems) used to ring alcohol up separately and pretend it was a purchase for someone else. It could just be addict behavior.

I have often wondered if the baby items were purchased using some sort of state funded card that wouldn't cover the purchase of alcohol? not sure if they receive any aid, etc.. but it would make sense?:twocents:

I have often wondered if the baby items were purchased using some sort of state funded card that wouldn't cover the purchase of alcohol? not sure if they receive any aid, etc.. but it would make sense?:twocents:

I posted about Deborah having a Bridge Card (food stamps) several days ago. In Michigan, alcohol and tobacco products can't be purchased with the Bridge Card, but I'm not aware of other restrictions. Given the fact that DB is a single mother with dependent children and is still legally married to someone other than JI, she might qualify for government assistance. jmo

http://websleuths.com/forums/search.php?searchid=4791742&pp=50&page=4

I posted about Deborah having a Bridge Card (food stamps) several days ago. In Michigan, alcohol and tobacco products can't be purchased with the Bridge Card, but I'm not aware of other restrictions. Given the fact that DB is a single mother with dependent children and is still legally married to someone other than JI, she might qualify for government assistance. jmo

Are you wondering if maybe she has a Bridge card, or do you know it for sure? I hadn't seen this mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay