LE serves search warrant on family home #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be old news, but just saw on the local KC news that during the search yesterday investigators were seen loading 2 shovels that were covered in evidence bags into the crime scene van.:(

I remember seeing a picture of what looked like a work van and a car parked in the driveway when crime scene tape was up. I always assumed that was his work van.
that's what I remember, too but I just wonder why he parked in the front when they have virtually a parking lot behind the house.

I wonder also if they found the diapers DB just purchased, the baby food and empty box of wine, was all the wine gone, was any baby food used, was the packaging in the trash etc

I don't agree this woman was a simple soul, I think she is as savvy as the rest of us and is quite capable of disposing of evidence or setting up a crime scene. Her socioeconomic status is not an indication of her intelligence or street smarts. Yet I still find it hard to imagine she hurt her baby purposely, Lisa looked like a perfectly happy, smiling and blemish free baby girl so what happened must have been sudden, either she was re-homed or mommy could have smothered her in a drunken/drug induced stupor.

I wonder if the diapers and food could have been sent with Lisa to her new home.....here's hoping

do we know what kind of diapers it was the DB purchased? was thinking that if they were the same brand as the ones found in the abandoned house it would be more than a coincidence. i do remember the diapers being discussed and that the packaging was older with blues clues on it? i don't know if its the same in KS but where i live they just keep nappies on the shelf til their sold as im not aware that they have a use by date on them??:waitasec:

do we know what kind of diapers it was the DB purchased? was thinking that if they were the same brand as the ones found in the abandoned house it would be more than a coincidence. i do remember the diapers being discussed and that the packaging was older with blues clues on it? i don't know if its the same in KS but where i live they just keep nappies on the shelf til their sold as im not aware that they have a use by date on them??:waitasec:

during one of Megyn Kelly's broadcasts where she was outside of the house, there was a trash bin with an empty box of the same brand (Luvs) diapers in it. i do not find this to be more than a coincidence though, IMO.

Maybe the neighbor bought the wine. Someone earlier in the week mentioned something about baby food could be purchased on a card (food stamps) however, the baby wipes wouldn't be covered.

Do we know for certain that baby wipes were also purchased? If so, the card she used must have been a credit card. I do think the purchase was intentional, to be used to show she was a "good mother." I doubt she considered that LE would not only pull receipts but also security video.

JMO

..she didn't purchase diapers at the store that day.

..she bought baby food and baby wipes. ...and wine.

Do we know for certain that baby wipes were also purchased? If so, the card she used must have been a credit card. I do think the purchase was intentional, to be used to show she was a "good mother." I doubt she considered that LE would not only pull receipts but also security video.

JMO

IF (and it's a big if) she is receiving benefits she may have cash benefits on her EBT card (again IF she is receiving benefits), which would allow her to purchase baby wipes with. Who knows though...

during one of Megyn Kelly's broadcasts where she was outside of the house, there was a trash bin with an empty box of the same brand (Luvs) diapers in it. i do not find this to be more than a coincidence though, IMO.

now i think about what i wrote i realize that alot of people must buy that brand.the diapers imo are the one thing that should still be in the house.they were purchased on the day lisa disappeared even if she did open the packet there would have been maybe 2-3 out it. no reason to throw them in the trash unless she knows lisa isn't going to need them. jmo of course

i wouldnt be throwing nappies away, they cost me a fortune.

im blabbering on now so i'll be quiet :great:

That is a new tweet, the video was posted about an hour ago, but no tweets.

It is actually two spray painted stars and a spray painted moon, that I think the artisan meant to be half moon but is it 3/4, the artisan has not honed their craft at this state. a.k.a. Teen Graffiti

I am imagining a large group of teens in KC talking on their cells, texting, and sending Facebook message full of guffaws right now. Hope their networks can handle it. Lol.

I'm more curious about the tunnel. What tunnel? I guess I'll go read back to see if I can find the video. :sigh:

JMO

So if she told them about going to the store and about buying the baby stuff and (possibly) wipes but did not mention the separate wine purchase.......that would really make her look deceitful.

..she didn't purchase diapers at the store that day.

..she bought baby food and baby wipes. ...and wine.

im starting to think im losing my mind,no idea why i thought she bought diapers

and my previous post now makes no sense :banghead::floorlaugh:

He would get in a lot of trouble once and if DFAS researches his pay. She won't face any penalty's except maybe welfare fraud depending on what she reported.

IIRC- I think someone on an early thread found where formal custody was established- father being required to provide child support and medical insurance. If that is true, it indicates a legal separation. In which case there would be no fraud going on.

I don't believe in coincidences, but I'm not sure if I can use that as a reason to connect the dots with the diapers. Luvs is not exactly an uncommon brand, and I'm sure if other homes were polled in the subdivision there would be more luv boxes, kwim?

IIRC- I think someone on an early thread found where formal custody was established- father being required to provide child support and medical insurance. If that is true, it indicates a legal separation. In which case there would be no fraud going on.

That would be correct if that is the case however if DB was on any time of gov. assistance then one would have to know what she stated on that application. If she held back any monies then that would be fraud. A BIG IF but something LE could investigate.

So if she told them about going to the store and about buying the baby stuff and (possibly) wipes but did not mention the separate wine purchase.......that would really make her look deceitful.

iirc, LE pulled the store security video AFTER they found the receipt for the wine.

Her actions not only make her LOOK deceitful, it sorta proves she really was deceitful.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member